Friendly Suggestion

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Friendly Suggestion

Post by khekhekhe »

Few people in game think they are ruling in real life, what a looserrrrrrs.

This is what i suggest them especially to the man who survives on abuses. :))
All players have a look, how i try to explain even my foe. But some people r so adamant that they will never change, PATHETHIC

Aapka Apna
BruteBaba :yahoo:
Attachments
madame.jpg
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Friendly Suggestion

Post by OneBoss »

khekhekhe wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:41 pm Few people in game think they are ruling in real life, what a looserrrrrrs.

All players have a look, how i try to explain even my foe. But some people r so adamant that they will never change, PATHETHIC

Aapka Apna
@Leadership & Ruling - there is no concept of leadership & Ruling in Temoz unlike quanato. Instead what we have is called ‘Friendship’ and all are equal ! I know it’s tough for you to understand given the fact that you are a Slave in real life (9-6 job) as well as game (You Lick prathik’s boots)

@Abuses & Ghar ki auratein - I’m lucky to have a family (ghar) with fully fledged relatives including a wife unlike you and Dinesh :P. About abuses, quanato has been quoting the names of my family in abusing for long as their arses get burnt when I challenge the entire town for frap on bet, I’ve only started D**p*ka and R*n**na few days back. Abuser’s need to be given a taste of their own medicine and that’s what I’ve done to each abuser. For the record, each one of you are on banbot and that’s the reason why Dinesh aka Goldenarrows keeps writing 5ks to me and keeps getting banned. Now that his character Goldenarrows has been banned again, he logs on Rinaya to send 5ks

Last but not the least, as much as I appreciate your effort to save your friend Dinesh’s and Dipi’s Arse, I recommend you not to abuse the English language by harassing it in your attempt to converse in English.

As usual, you and your masters will cry a lot on my post (which is what I want), it won’t solicit any response as I’ve standards to maintain :}
Last edited by OneBoss on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by khekhekhe »

OneBoss wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:01 pm @Leadership & Ruling - there is no concept of leadership & Ruling in Temoz unlike quanato. Instead what we have is called ‘Friendship’ and all are equal ! I know it’s tough for you to understand given the fact that you are a Slave in real life (9-6 job) as well as game (You Lick prathik’s boots)

@Abuses & Ghar ki auratein - I’m lucky to have a family (ghar) with fully fledged relatives including a wife unlike you and Dinesh :P. About abuses, quanato has been quoting the names of my family in abusing for long as their arses get burnt when I challenge the entire town for frap on bet, I’ve only started D**p*ka and R*n**na few days back. Abuser’s need to be given a taste of their own medicine and that’s what I’ve done to each abuser. For the record, each one of you are on banbot and that’s the reason why Dinesh aka Goldenarrows keeps writing 5ks to me and keeps getting banned. Now that his character Goldenarrows has been banned again, he logs on Rinaya to send 5ks

Last but not the least, as much as I appreciate your effort to save your friend Dinesh’s and Dipi’s Arse, I recommend you not to abuse the English language by harassing it in your attempt to converse in English.

As usual, you and your masters will cry a lot on my post (which is what I want), it won’t solicit any response as I’ve standards to maintain :}
you were the first to start that with basia and that pahadi. so noW dont play victim card.

WANT TO SEE WERE T A5 ARE CALLING YOU PAGAL AND ROADCHAP?
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Brute

pratik used to abuse like this.... Have you ever tried to stop him?
kukadon
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by kukadon »

Hardhitters wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:20 pm Brute

&@khekhe
y shud we involve let them abuse themselves let us enjoy :ymparty:
that is some people want so that they can have fun in this boring game
abuse and let such people get fun
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

khekhekhe wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:41 pm Few people in game think they are ruling in real life, what a looserrrrrrs.

Aapka Apna
Well Said!
LOL there are instances when people from T pm'd me and said that say "these things" to that "Paglet" or abuse him like this! He has no real friends in any Town! All just suck up to him for stuffs and such things!

Paglet forgot that it was the T people who started abusing him on his mother and father when "Paglet" was in Q!

As @kukadon said, that there are people in both Towns who want people to abuse each other so that they can sit back and have fun!

My friend had a Rb3 char in Ultimate by the name of Electronium which I once logged in to check the gameplay in Ultimate! All that I could see was both towns abusing this @Paglet on his family like hell!

The thing is @Paglet is confused between real life and virtual life! He finds solace in A3 and that is the reason why he has made this game (multitude of servers) his 2nd Life! ( I really don't know if he has 1st life anyway :-?) (@Paglet Btw play that game aka 2nd Life you will make it your 1st life :)) )

But @khekhe it is futile, because he has a chronic history of getting abused and kicked out of each and every server, as I said, he has no real friends, just suckers!
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

OneBoss wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:01 pm
:)) :-bd =)) :yahoo: :ymparty:

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by khekhekhe »

Hardhitters wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:20 pm Brute

i try to stop all, also i didnt allow GUNDAGARDI of high levels in Q, werein T have people who force players not to sell anything to Q even NeriG and L.

Thats the fact.

Brutebaba :yahoo:
Hardhitters
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Hardhitters »

Brute...

Exactly bro, eventually you found that q players like pratik won't stop from abusing.... Before Madame started, he used to abuse basia on a daily basis on forum from different char ...

when ever you failed to stop your own mates inspire of your good intentions, you should understood that guys like pratik will make any server a gutter ... And they don't care about server improvement, maintaining proper roc of server...

They will never do eshop and still they expect big for themselfs.... They will scam from noob chars and steal from new eshoppers who do eshop for server betterment...in many instances New players were unable to report cause they dont know how to report ...
khekhekhe
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by khekhekhe »

Hardhitters wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:31 pm Brute...

Exactly bro, eventually you found that q players like pratik won't stop from abusing.... Before Madame started, he used to abuse basia on a daily basis on forum from different char ...

when ever you failed to stop your own mates inspire of your good intentions, you should understood that guys like pratik will make any server a gutter ... And they don't care about server improvement, maintaining proper roc of server...

They will never do eshop and still they expect big for themselfs.... They will scam from noob chars and steal from new eshoppers who do eshop for server betterment...in many instances New players were unable to report cause they dont know how to report ...
It was first started by Basia the characterless and spinless Ps6ka. It was in their reply it was started. So dont try to do drama
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

kukadon wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:00 pm I yield
=)) =)) :)) :yahoo: =))
Last edited by OneBoss on Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Triggered
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Triggered »

All I can understand from the screenie is the person is only trying to make things better. Efforts appreciated. :)
Anyways, started be me? Cool.
If it was me who started the abuse part, abuse me all u want.. I believe most of them know that there are no fu*ks given from my side. Do I make you people turn so coward that u have to rely on abusing other people families just because u can't break me? :-bd

Also, I believe people also know that I abuse only the desired people at times :D that too needless to say, just for the time being and not from the heart. Again, doesn't concern me how u take it.
You didn't allow Gundagardi in your town? People trying to stop others selling Neri's? rofl, that was funny honestly. :p I feel sorry for such people who are not bound to take such small decisions even in a game.
Maleficient
Alfaqforever
Crazyarcher
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

Triggered wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:10 am All I can understand from the screenie is the person is only trying to make things better. Efforts appreciated. :)
Anyways, started be me? Cool.
If it was me who started the abuse part, abuse me all u want.. I believe most of them know that there are no fu*ks given from my side
Dude kin illiterates ke mesaages ka reply kar raha hai ?

Just scroll up and see the messages - you would see the same poor Dinesh abusing from his noob id kukadon and then mentioning the same comment from his other id. This just goes to show the intensity of his burning sensation

The most ridiculous part is the person who is acting as if he is giving an effort to make things better is actually a servant of the biggest abuser Goldenarrows whose char has been banned twice in less than last 10 days =))

The key thing is this is another opportunity for me to spank and make him cry in front of the crowd - just see for how long he keeps crying on the same thread :ymdevil:

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

See this paranoid person Risabh. He sees 3 person in each and every character of T and Q who don't suck up to him. Me, Aman and Pratik. =))
Mentallama go get some medicines from a psychiatrist otherwise that day won't be far when you will be strapped and electrical shocks will be applied to your arse :-bd =))
=))
Get well soon Paglet!
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

i have placed few characters on probation for excessive abusing especially targeted towards religious/racial or ethnic groups. These characters are being monitored and if there is a repeated violation, they will be issued a permanent ban with no second thoughts.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster