Auto clicker/Setting stats after RB

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Vedant
Memora
Memora

Auto clicker/Setting stats after RB

Post by Vedant »

Hey people,

I'm sure this question has been asked before but let me go ahead anyway :P
So, I'm looking for a auto clicker to set my stats after Rebirth. And if its not allowed then any other way to set the stats instead of clicking more than a thousand time after every RB.
I have 2-3 chars and I dont think that clicking, for every char after every RB is the only solution.
I am sure there is some way for this because when I'm playing, its usually 1-4am in India and I see some archers afk in GP or in T4 and they are killing mobs with auto skills, I believe.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Auto clicker/Setting stats after RB

Post by [GM]Blade »

We discourage the use of such third party software because there might be chances that the game anti cheat system might detect such software which will cause your account to get banned.

Stat allocation is just once per RB. It shouldn't really be a big deal.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Vedant
Memora
Memora

Re: Auto clicker/Setting stats after RB

Post by Vedant »

[GM]Blade wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 10:33 am We discourage the use of such third party software because there might be chances that the game anti cheat system might detect such software which will cause your account to get banned.

Stat allocation is just once per RB. It shouldn't really be a big deal.
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering when it will get approved. :P
Well, the thing is that I am playing with two classes now and I plan on having one character from each class. Its not the time spent for allocating the stats, but the effort it takes....Clicking continuously for minutes.
Anyway if the auto click isn't recommended and there's no option to set the stats through the webpage then I guess setting it manually is the only way.