SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by abhisek »

Archzzz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:22 am GM kindly take actions towards Ashlesa.. he simply trying to act smart by doing RC deals? Why you took interested in RC deals no one force you ? You only kept asking and giving offers ? :p and simply blaming imposter? Lol you trying to scam Suntiz+ESS in 2k =)) =)) grow up kid.. stop making excuses.. it's clearly against ROC you posting and doing things.. :)
So i have all your marketing stuffs you show people to fraud..Should i post here..and then you can bloody say who approached who..

Stop fooling in the name of ROC and hiding behind. What are you doing on Forum??? You should be playing and you should be having a main character as well. Let everyone on this forum know what is YOUR MAIN CHARACTER?..If you have nothing to do with this.

Now hes telling i am trying to scam and see his argument. Stupid fool look at my eshop transactions amounts...you think i am fool i will fall for your 2k stuffs. I caught you red handed admit.

You created account yesterday.. LOOK at The date and Year i started on this Forum as account
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

You only posted the screen shot...your chats can be verified well by GMs #GM Blade
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Archzzz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:38 pm Lol? are you kid ..you were buying those items which you unable to buy! and you kept asking offers from others.. you were giving eshop item + RC for maxed item as well? Does ur eshop transaction makes sense? If you were satisfied from eshop? then why forcing me to give you offer stupid? Eshop credit can't be transfer first of all.. a player can get you eshop item worth 3.5k! so those 3.5k has been invested in sever donations hence it's make sense! \m/
MR. Abhishek nice try by attaching fake whatapp chats ok? :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ..
=)) =)) We ain't gonna fall on traps
Fake is it???
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Archzzz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:38 pm Lol? are you kid ..you were buying those items which you unable to buy! and you kept asking offers from others.. you were giving eshop item + RC for maxed item as well? Does ur eshop transaction makes sense? If you were satisfied from eshop? then why forcing me to give you offer stupid? Eshop credit can't be transfer first of all.. a player can get you eshop item worth 3.5k! so those 3.5k has been invested in sever donations hence it's make sense! \m/
MR. Abhishek nice try by attaching fake whatapp chats ok? :ymapplause: :ymapplause: ..
=)) =)) We ain't gonna fall on traps
We??? fake whatsapp? lol
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

I tried to check, and see how you were desperately proving yourself to fraud me. Do you have any proof of transaction??.

I am posting the proofs here ..showing everyone how you are trying to fraud. Show me where i did any successful transaction??.

If i have done the transaction and you have the proof , that means you were involved clearly...especially how would you confirm even any transaction happened???.

YOU HAVE NO PROOF OF TRANSACTION. I ONLY UNCOVERED HOW YOU ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE..MY WORK DONE
Attachments
Fool look at your statements
Fool look at your statements
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

abhisek wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:21 pm If i have done the transaction and you have the proof , that means you were involved clearly...especially how would you confirm even any transaction happened???.
So basically what I am looking at is a blatant RC dealing attempt gone wrong.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:39 pm So basically what I am looking at is a blatant RC dealing attempt gone wrong.
:)) :)) :)) :)) Blade ban ..who did rc deal
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:39 pm So basically what I am looking at is a blatant RC dealing attempt gone wrong.
Deal never happened at all, if there is any proof..it would show who all are involved.

you cant clap with 1 hand ..right??
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

I showed who all are involved in game.. It is upto you GM to decide ..Definitely gone wrong.. atleast enough proof to uncover active fraudsters in game.. you can check Archzzz accounts, its log , transfers everything.

Creating a network of fraud doesnt relieve anyone of fraud...swiftly blaming the other person not following the rule.
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

All my effort was to show you GMs who all are involved in this nexus. Its your call
Archzzz
Memora
Memora

Re: GM blade

Post by Archzzz »

Blade! He just simply trying to act smart.. even after he was forcing other for rc deal.. kindly look into the matter. . things which are against ROC should be ban.. Ashlesa clearing provoking someone X( ~x( for such deals..
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

Blade you can definitely check... i play with my real identity unlike you running after me with noob character.. and forcing me to fall into trap. Where did you get those items on a noob char.. first answer this question??? and what is your primary character identity.. Tell everyone...and why you never interacted with me ..with your real character.

And why the hell would i approach some noob character to give me something... and how can i know even a noob character with a name "Archzzz" can possess so many such difficult items to make in game!!!!. Your name didnt appear in my dream for sure. I am not a oracle either.

When you purchase anything..you dont force any value before the things are presented.. that means you definitely presented and initiated the act of fraud. So STFU

By writing the above you proved the background you come from.
Last edited by abhisek on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: GM blade

Post by abhisek »

Archzzz wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 am Blade! He just simply trying to act smart.. even after he was forcing other for rc deal.. kindly look into the matter. . things which are against ROC should be ban.. Ashlesa clearing provoking someone X( ~x( for such deals..
Yes your name came in my dream and the moment i logged in , i started searching for you to provoke =)) =))
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

You have mentioned about possible Paytm transfers in your shouts. Why don't you provide all the proofs by email to the support so that we can launch a full scale investigation?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

[GM]Blade wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:18 pm You have mentioned about possible Paytm transfers in your shouts. Why don't you provide all the proofs by email to the support so that we can launch a full scale investigation?
Sir, details sent.