SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 am

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by abhisek » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:03 pm

[GM]Blade wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:18 pm
You have mentioned about possible Paytm transfers in your shouts. Why don't you provide all the proofs by email to the support so that we can launch a full scale investigation?
Sir, Any resolution yet?

andhakanun
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by andhakanun » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Is Rc deal allowed by Game master ? If the answer is yes then reply .

If rc deal is not allowed why Game Masters don't take action against Valar/Wolverine/Brahma/Ulysis. All the stuffs are bought in rc by them. Now someone who sold them stuff will reply in there favor , but is it possible to make ess also in-game ? I don't think so. Recently Brahma , Wolverine came up with loaded char , issue is not that they came in loaded char but issue is they have bought stuffs in Rc.

Coming up to one more rc deal , Edoura named char also sold all his other char stuffs in rc . I can't provide u sufficient evidence but GM can track log and find the truth behind.

Will come soon again with more such news .
For the server , with the server :)

User avatar
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator
Posts: 1755
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:47 am

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by [GM]Blade » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:27 am

andhakanun wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 pm
I can't provide u sufficient evidence but GM can track log and find the truth behind.
Not uncommon for people to share stuff. We need some or the other kind of supporting proof.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster

andhakanun
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by andhakanun » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am

I wanted to inform so i did, its upto Game master to decide :)

User avatar
a3teacher
Moulek
Moulek
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by a3teacher » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:44 pm

andhakanun wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 pm
Is Rc deal allowed by Game master ? If the answer is yes then reply .

If rc deal is not allowed why Game Masters don't take action against Valar/Wolverine/Brahma/Ulysis. All the stuffs are bought in rc by them. Now someone who sold them stuff will reply in there favor , but is it possible to make ess also in-game ? I don't think so. Recently Brahma , Wolverine came up with loaded char , issue is not that they came in loaded char but issue is they have bought stuffs in Rc.

Coming up to one more rc deal , Edoura named char also sold all his other char stuffs in rc . I can't provide u sufficient evidence but GM can track log and find the truth behind.

Will come soon again with more such news .
For the server , with the server :)
ROFL =))
CHAR NAME : Modreter
CHAR TOWN : Temoz
CHAR REBIRTH : 12 165
CHAR TYPE : Archer
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

User avatar
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by A3_Legend » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:34 pm

andhakanun wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:05 pm
Is Rc deal allowed by Game master ? If the answer is yes then reply .

If rc deal is not allowed why Game Masters don't take action against Valar/Wolverine/Brahma/Ulysis. All the stuffs are bought in rc by them. Now someone who sold them stuff will reply in there favor , but is it possible to make ess also in-game ? I don't think so. Recently Brahma , Wolverine came up with loaded char , issue is not that they came in loaded char but issue is they have bought stuffs in Rc.

Coming up to one more rc deal , Edoura named char also sold all his other char stuffs in rc . I can't provide u sufficient evidence but GM can track log and find the truth behind.

Will come soon again with more such news .
For the server , with the server :)
It is not necessary that if a char suddenly becomes fully loaded he has done RC deal. It could be a old char making new char then transferring the stuffs to new char, An old friend might share his stuffs to new guy to farm and make his own stuffs and there are endless such possibilities.

Since your providing new for the server with the server, I hope you will be covering both the towns.
Lets give you a solid lead Character Snipercat, Babayaga, Rexana and Ruthlessrock. The later Ruthlessrock was owned by Jeevan aka Killingspree. :-bd

P.S. = Am not saying the Ruthlessrock was bought in RC am just raising a possiblitiy. :D
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.

andhakanun
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by andhakanun » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Counter reply started :P Poor ppl do RC deals and there loaded char goes naked ,those who can afford stuffs by eshoping they stays loaded till last :)

@A3_Legend , ur frnd Eudora had 4 loaded char (Archer Eudora, Mistu , Hk named as Opponent , Warrior - Name dont remember , Mage named as Godofmage ) and as per your statement we can assume he is still loaded and his stuffs are intact in char ?

User avatar
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by A3_Legend » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:21 am

Poor ppl do RC deal is totally baseless as I know people who have Eshopped and then sold stuffs in RC that doesn't make anyone poor or rich.
For your reference Venomarrow and his other chars Eshopped almost everything sold to different Q chars for RC.

Coming to Eudora and his chars, Clearly your judgement of him being a RC dealer is based what you have seen. You have not taken efforts to find out facts. Mage and Warrior stuffs was given to him by me and I took it back. Hk stuffs he has made a New hk and its in that char. So like I said just because you assume someone has done RC deal not necessarily mean its a fact.

Now am not sure if your grown up to understand this but the game is made out of code written on a PC and cannot be played back like a video to see past events. So if GM had tried to investigate based on your assumption, he would have had to go through the entire codes and deals, would end up finding that that stuffs came from X char to Y and then was returned to X. This process would have being hectic and time consuming where he could have used it for more productive purpose.

It would be advisable if you can provide proofs on RC deal alone with your News feed as that would make your statement a fact rather then a mere assumption and would provide a good lead for GMs to work on as well.
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.

andhakanun
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by andhakanun » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:59 am

@A3_Legend I guess U are the one who purchased his stuffs in rc and giving counter statement to protect your chars and Eudora from being Ban against rc deal .

Coming to your statement that you gave Eudora stuffs i.e of mage and warrior , I don't find any logic that any person will max uni skills and spending 30+b just for the shake of using anyone stuffs . Eudora lvled his warrior named Bhaktavarr made it rb11 165 , maxed uni skills just bcoz u gave him max stuffs and few later later u took. It's really lol. @A3_Legend Can u tell your char name so that if Game Master wish to trace truth it will be easier for him ,bcoz u only gave huge statement of code and other shit.

Lastly I will say that you people join server make rc out of it , spread rumors against server and leave server !!

User avatar
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by A3_Legend » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:17 pm

Lets clearly your doubts I am associated with game from the time the game started its like more then 10 years. So I certainly don't need to buy anything in RC from him.

Now coming to the statement of yours it is not necessary for you to find logic in things we do coz we do it for our personal reason which you might not be able to comprehend. For example his char Bhaktavarr was leveled by me only. See there are certain things you wont understanding because you don't know what our thinking was while making the chars.

Now to clear your doubt on why I am defending him is becoz he is just a 10th class student, And he wont be able to convincingly reply or communicate the message he wants to convey. Hence I am defending him. I have spend years playing but becoz of busy schedule I cant play that much now a days hence I offer my stuffs and chars to newcomers to play as am a great promotor of A3 as a game. This brings me to the point where you mentioned that I might bought the stuffs in RC well Eudora has access to my chars and I also have his so your logic of we doing RC deal among ourself and still playing together doesn't stand.

GMs are obviously free to investigate Eudora if they find suspicious. Me or Eudora doesn't have any issues if GM wants too.

"Lastly I will say that you people join server make rc out of it , spread rumors against server and leave server !!"

The above statement again is completely baseless who do you mean by "You" specify names, If someone wants to make RC out of A3 he would rather play other competing server rather then spend his time in mania becoz mania is tuff and needs grinding unlike other servers where we can start making RC within 2-3 weeks if someone desires to do so.
Spread rumours - What rumours please specify.
Leave Server - Who has left the server? More over people who want to play the game will play no matter what its just a matter of personal preference.
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.

andhakanun
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by andhakanun » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:49 pm

I am not against sharing stuffs but I am against rc deal bcoz the longevity of server depends on the donation which players make towards stuffs bcoz there are various expense to run a server. And if people start buying and selling stuffs within them self for there personal benefit, there won't be any eshop transaction .

User avatar
a3teacher
Moulek
Moulek
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by a3teacher » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 pm

A3_Legend wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:17 pm
Lets clearly your doubts I am associated with game from the time the game started its like more then 10 years. So I certainly don't need to buy anything in RC from him.

Now coming to the statement of yours it is not necessary for you to find logic in things we do coz we do it for our personal reason which you might not be able to comprehend. For example his char Bhaktavarr was leveled by me only. See there are certain things you wont understanding because you don't know what our thinking was while making the chars.

Now to clear your doubt on why I am defending him is becoz he is just a 10th class student, And he wont be able to convincingly reply or communicate the message he wants to convey. Hence I am defending him. I have spend years playing but becoz of busy schedule I cant play that much now a days hence I offer my stuffs and chars to newcomers to play as am a great promotor of A3 as a game. This brings me to the point where you mentioned that I might bought the stuffs in RC well Eudora has access to my chars and I also have his so your logic of we doing RC deal among ourself and still playing together doesn't stand.

GMs are obviously free to investigate Eudora if they find suspicious. Me or Eudora doesn't have any issues if GM wants too.

"Lastly I will say that you people join server make rc out of it , spread rumors against server and leave server !!"

The above statement again is completely baseless who do you mean by "You" specify names, If someone wants to make RC out of A3 he would rather play other competing server rather then spend his time in mania becoz mania is tuff and needs grinding unlike other servers where we can start making RC within 2-3 weeks if someone desires to do so.
Spread rumours - What rumours please specify.
Leave Server - Who has left the server? More over people who want to play the game will play no matter what its just a matter of personal preference.
You using real id to reply and other person using fake ids to post and reply.
I want to ask u y u want to reply fake mf ppl. Let them bark and burn. Just enjoy bcoz they wont grow if they have any jealousy from any 1. =)) :))
Peace ! :-bd
CHAR NAME : Modreter
CHAR TOWN : Temoz
CHAR REBIRTH : 12 165
CHAR TYPE : Archer
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

andhakanun
Olgoc
Olgoc
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:49 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by andhakanun » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 pm

@Modreter , A3_Legend = real if ROFL :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

User avatar
A3_Legend
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by A3_Legend » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:11 am

Yeah bro your right, He might be on Fake ID but he did not abuse or spoke wrong about anything. He kept his point of view which I felt was wrong hence I responded to him. Else I would not take so much efforts to write. Hopefully he has understood what I wanted to convey.
IGN : Many Faced God, Every Lasting Legacy !!!
I am the Soul whose existence is questionable, But know that there is always someone watching you.

User avatar
a3teacher
Moulek
Moulek
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: SCAM NEXUS by Archzz, Destructive, Hotice, Naturez, Mastery

Post by a3teacher » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:44 pm

andhakanun wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:45 pm
@Modreter , A3_Legend = real if ROFL :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
? Kehna kya chahte ho :-?
CHAR NAME : Modreter
CHAR TOWN : Temoz
CHAR REBIRTH : 12 165
CHAR TYPE : Archer
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Post Reply