Bugs?

No Non-Game related topics here.
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Bugs?

Post by Goldenarrows »

Many T Players are shouting in the game that Q people are using Bugs or such other things.
Well, I had raised this issue and had suggested some solutions to this, a year back. Had posted such post a couple of years back too.
Incidentally many people from T opposed it and tried the topic to be deleted so that their 'secret' will never be out.
Why will GM listen to any of the players of A3 mania, on this issue, when the players themselves like "it" when it works in their favour and cry when it works against them!

Thanks to the GM Barbarian who cleaned this topic and allowed it to remain in the forum.

Check this topic here -> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5995
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Veteran
Memora
Memora

Re: Bugs?

Post by Veteran »

Goldenarrows wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:18 am Many T Players are shouting in the game that Q people are using Bugs or such other things.
Well, I had raised this issue and had suggested some solutions to this, a year back. Had posted such post a couple of years back too.
Incidentally many people from T opposed it and tried the topic to be deleted so that their 'secret' will never be out.
Why will GM listen to any of the players of A3 mania, on this issue, when the players themselves like "it" when it works in their favour and cry when it works against them!

Thanks to the GM Barbarian who cleaned this topic and allowed it to remain in the forum.

Check this topic here -> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=5995
Found a series of posts by someone named “Rainbow” complaining about bugs from the char called “Especia”. I don’t think this is crying though :p .

FYI - the only difference is that Especia was in T back then.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4798&p=47511#p47511
IGN - Veteran

Whoever you are, wherever you go, I’ll find you and thank you for reading my signature with so much dedication. #ImVeteran ;)
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

For more crying spells, please visit - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4798&p=47511#p47511
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Veteran
Memora
Memora

Post by Veteran »

OneBoss wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:16 pm For more crying spells, please visit - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4798&p=47511#p47511
Yeah I posted the same link where this chap was crying bones and torsos, apparently he got caught in his own spell.
IGN - Veteran

Whoever you are, wherever you go, I’ll find you and thank you for reading my signature with so much dedication. #ImVeteran ;)
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

👆👆The white line is in that video is not a fence. But because the one at the front believes it is, the others do too. Their opinion has nothing to do with logic or facts. It is the classic Temoz mentality in A3Mania..
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

Juscallmeargo wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:35 pm

👆👆The white line is in that video is not a fence. But because the one at the front believes it is, the others do too. Their opinion has nothing to do with logic or facts. It is the classic Temoz mentality in A3Mania..
=))
Btw instead of making the server bug free, few Ts are actually supporting it! Why? The reason is obvious! :)) They don't want it to be bug free :p
I think the post hit the right people =)) =))
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!