Bugs with Jessie

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Bugs with Jessie

Post by OneBoss »

@GameMasters

This is a common knowledge in mania these days that the character named Jessie has got damage bugs, most likely a bugged Sunitz. People are hypothesising he has a bugged sunitz because most of the times when he switches to Sunitz, he is giving 8k plus damage on the opponent when the opponent(A5) is ND.

I’m not elaborating more on the bugs that this character has because as I said above, everyone knows he has bugs.

Now, the request part, whatever he has, either make it available for everyone to possess or remove that bug from the server. Request your help in stopping a fair server from getting spoiled further.

I won’t respond to my fans who I’m sure will cry from multiple alternate and main ids here, however, if GM has a response or a question here, more than happy to answer.

Best regards!
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Bugs with Jessie

Post by [GM]Blade »

if you are using a latest Nvidia card, you have an option to use Nvidia Shadowplay which will record the game without any impact on framerates. If you can submit us a video, it will help us better understand the issue and replicate it.

If you are using an AMD card, check the ReLive option for achieve the same. Please set quick toggles and toggle the recording of the game whenever you are in fights.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

8k + damage rofl

roya re roya tu aaisey he royage aur hum rulayngey.
"aand chahey jitna bhi bada ho jaye raheyga laand k neeche he"
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

[GM]Blade wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:46 pm if you are using a latest Nvidia card, you have an option to use Nvidia Shadowplay which will record the game without any impact on framerates. If you can submit us a video, it will help us better understand the issue and replicate it.

If you are using an AMD card, check the ReLive option for achieve the same. Please set quick toggles and toggle the recording of the game whenever you are in fights.
Appreciate your effort to respond, though, it’s as good as saying “prove it”. Again, privy to general awareness, it’s not really convenient to keep the recording switched on all the time in wars. Plus it would be difficult to disintegrate and attribute the damage if multiple people are hitting one at the same time and if the bugger keeps flipping between bugged and non-bugged items.

Almost everyone has noticed the bugged damage and instead of asking people to fill up the hard drives with videos, you should really be checking that character and removing whatever bugs the person is using.

I’ve heard from many others that when they reported the bugs to the game masters, they got the response “why are you playing a bugged server and who’s asking you to play”. People play because they have invested their time/money/effort in the game. As a player, all I can do is to report the bugs which are known to everyone and hope that it is removed thereby keeping the game fair. I won’t post or talk about this again, upto the admins to decide and act.

Best regards!

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Alienface
Memora
Memora

Post by Alienface »

OneBoss wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:21 pm @GameMasters

This is a common knowledge in mania these days that the character named Jessie has got damage bugs, most likely a bugged Sunitz. People are hypothesising he has a bugged sunitz because most of the times when he switches to Sunitz, he is giving 8k plus damage on the opponent when the opponent(A5) is ND.

I’m not elaborating more on the bugs that this character has because as I said above, everyone knows he has bugs.

Now, the request part, whatever he has, either make it available for everyone to possess or remove that bug from the server. Request your help in stopping a fair server from getting spoiled further.

I won’t respond to my fans who I’m sure will cry from multiple alternate and main ids here, however, if GM has a response or a question here, more than happy to answer.

Best regards!
Is this not the reason Late Albert Einstein postulated a formula:

E = (Rishabh Sontalia)²

8k plus Damage? Flaming apart, yeh bol de kon sa Nasha Kiya Hai? I too Need it !!
'It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand and aliens fap.'
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

What is the use of speaking against this mofo Aman (CA)

He knows very well how to ask for other chars i.e Graviton (Manoj's char)
He always abuses by him self and puts the name of his town mates and when they take revenge he is like bhaiya ji sorry argonian ko authenticator se htado and all.
The only one who dont care about others family members and abuses them this shows his family background.
Moreover he is one of them who is like Aasteen mai Saap. Hope you understood he ditched his townmates many times

And if you want Q ally he gonna ask you your id and pass so that he can come and abuses with it. Whenever he needed it to do .

Our respectly GM knows every thing sharing is against the rule then also this dipper (Draugr) plays Manoj's char and he isn't banned pr warned ......

He is free to use Bugs and shared chars ... you know it why 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

And jab iske pass kuch nhi hota answer dene ko to ye bolta rofl roya roya cause isne kbhi english ko ache se padha hi nhi hahahaha
.... Poor illiterate fella ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@MADAME let's not waste our energy on such type of people jo fun war m bhi 1 on 1 ka Video bna lete h fr attention..

#Attention #Seeker

#Aise kaise bnega #CA 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

OMG frustration on its peak.
I am loving it, cry as much as you can.
As i said " tum rotey rahogey aur mae rulata rahunga ^^.

aur 1 on 1 ki baat ye dekh le
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=6013

aukat yaad rakha karo apni,FLAMINI k harney k baad ka excuse tha "mae LAPTOP sey khela PC sey nai" =))
Argonian
Draugr
Hotbabe
Vipermage
Hyperstorm
Imperious
Shehzaadi
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

I have guts to accept it
Not like you poor CA cry hard please my ears are pleased to hear your crying tone hahahahahaha noobde.....

Ye bhaiya ji wala h kya ? 🤣
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qxiXQS ... c0nVW/view

This hurts you more 😂
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

Good night CA ..... take care and please roz aakr roya kr server mai acha lgta h 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And bhagwan se dua h meri tu CA ban jaye and ye bachpana chod de .... 🤣

Vaise to tu bnega nhi CA fr bhi dua krta hu tere liye 🤣🤣🤣

BDW Q peeps where are your bids ? Lgta h poora Quanto k wz mila kr bhi ek Bid nhi jet skte ye log

C**** na C***** Baatain uchi uchi 🤣🤣🤣

Chal gn soja bete take care and yes do cry every day it suits you 🤣
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

Shauryanegi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:40 am And jab iske pass kuch nhi hota answer dene ko to ye bolta rofl roya roya cause isne kbhi english ko ache se padha hi nhi hahahaha
.... Poor illiterate fella ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@MADAME let's not waste our energy on such type of people jo fun war m bhi 1 on 1 ka Video bna lete h fr attention..

#Attention #Seeker

#Aise kaise bnega #CA 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Did you just say that dealer is trying to become a CA? Dude, I haven’t had such laughing dosage in years! His IQ is lower than the room temperature!! CA is a far cry, even if he becomes a clerk or is able to earn if half the salary that I pay my servant, I’ll bet anything on this planet. This isn’t a taunt but my domestic help is more fluent in English than this dealer. People like him are born to live a miserable life and to make the poorest feel better when they look at his condition 😂.

Anyways, I see the crying spells are on, time to latch back and enjoy the show!!

Best regards!

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

OneBoss wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:29 am Did you just say that dealer is trying to become a CA? Dude, I haven’t had such laughing dosage in years! His IQ is lower than the room temperature!! CA is a far cry, even if he becomes a clerk or is able to earn if half the salary that I pay my servant, I’ll bet anything on this planet. This isn’t a taunt but my domestic help is more fluent in English than this dealer. People like him are born to live a miserable life and to make the poorest feel better when they look at his condition 😂.

Anyways, I see the crying spells are on, time to latch back and enjoy the show!!

Best regards!

Bro tum bas iske liye competition high krre ho Clerk ki bezatti na kro please ... Ye chaprasi hi banjaye na agar kisi govt office ka to I swear yaha pr sai ji ka mandir hai mai khud waha iske name ka bhandara kraunga i swear to god ....

But aman uske liye you need to post that tu sach m chapdasi ban gya h 🤣🤣🤣🤣 no fake news han be honest like a good boy .....

No personal issues but if he says against my surname or against my family then mai jaha hu waha se Doctors ki personal info nikal mushkil nhi ....

Better take care of it take it as a advice or warning that's upto you ... #CA

Aise log CA banenge to india ki economy pakistan se bhi down chli jayegi bdw sorry aman tjhe disturb krdia tu padhai kr munna #CA ban na h ya nhi

Bdw CA ka full form pta h na ?? Chutiya Admi nhi hota Vo to tu h hi ....

Ca ka full form CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT hota h 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

Yes I do abuse and I have got banned for it too but I dont abuse them with the name of their family members .... but if someone abuses to me with name of my family members then I know very well how to tackle such morons ...

Tu Royega
Pachtayega
Ki isko kyu maine family abuse kia

Number se lekr ghr ka address sab pta krke yahi upload krunga isiliye bolra hu please don't do such type of nonsense activities fr tu bolega bhaiya ji isme ban nhi hona chahiye kya ??
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

OneBoss wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:21 pm @GameMasters

Best regards!
Tere hisab se Jessie ka Damage on Arnir would be 5-6k ? Tu Ye bakchodi pe time waste karta aur Gali Dene mein bhi. Utna time A2 karta toh shayad tank Kar leta Jessie ko the last time u got pked in Gp :P