Quality of Q VS Quantity of T

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Quality of Q VS Quantity of T

Post by Juscallmeargo »

6 vs 7 this is your aukat temoz peoples.
Everyone tped(t pigs) .
Q players do 3 vs 13 but temoz ki aukat dekho lol
Last edited by Juscallmeargo on Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Quality of Q VS Quantity of T

Post by Fact »

Juscallmeargo wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:30 am 7 vs 6 this is your aukat temoz peoples.

yahi hai temoz ka aukat!!! jhund mai bhok ta hai kutte log :p 7 vs 7 fir bi G nikle T ki:p
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Nice show :-bd
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

After watching video above i came to know these things mentioned below :

1) Universal Fact - When it comes to Equal numbers Temoz stands nowhere in front of Quanato in any way.
2) It is hard to believe Temoz give up very fast.They just lose confidence in their selves when they see Equal numbers of opponent or more.
3) Knowing that they can not fight with this party in video, they opted for TP instead of trying to fight/trying to KS,this shows their mentality (Fear back in their Mind).

Hard to believe but every one should accept this fact.

Enjoy Gaming.
havoc1
Memora
Memora

Post by havoc1 »

Waah Modi G Waah , yahi Comment samagh mein aaya ye sab dekh ke.... =))

From the last 15 days or so Q is getting badly owned by Temoz so now they started making videos :)) ....(Mod's friendly match video is one example)

Now from the last 15 days only this the video they are able to get... Wow .. just sharing few tickets T has got yesterday for Q's reference.. and yes Haters/Fans gonna say Quality vs Quantityetc etc:-@ .. my small request to them which they should ask themselves is Y T is more in number...The simple reason they have made more enemies by their Extreme bad attitude in-game.. abusing everyone and anyone...

I don't deny that few T players also do that but guys 1-2 people don't define a lot or the group so just Grow up!!!
Attachments
burygirlh124thsept.jpg
BarketmageH1 24thsept.jpg
Argonian 2nd ticket.jpg
I never insult people I only tell them what they are :-bd :-bd \m/ \m/
havoc1
Memora
Memora

Post by havoc1 »

One more which was epic a warr who just got pked once came back without cry. razzed and died.... guess the Pro
Attachments
Argonian 2nd ticket.jpg
I never insult people I only tell them what they are :-bd :-bd \m/ \m/
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

havoc1 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:56 pm One more which was epic a warr who just got pked once came back without cry. razzed and died.... guess the Pro
a2 kill ROFL now wait will show your gameplay!!
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Goldenarrows
Demeratone
Demeratone

Post by Goldenarrows »

havoc1 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm Waah Modi G Waah , yahi Comment samagh mein aaya ye sab dekh ke.... =))

From the last 15 days or so Q is getting badly owned by Temoz so now they started making videos :)) ....(Mod's friendly match video is one example)

Now from the last 15 days only this the video they are able to get... Wow .. just sharing few tickets T has got yesterday for Q's reference.. and yes Haters/Fans gonna say Quality vs Quantityetc etc:-@ .. my small request to them which they should ask themselves is Y T is more in number...The simple reason they have made more enemies by their Extreme bad attitude in-game.. abusing everyone and anyone...

I don't deny that few T players also do that but guys 1-2 people don't define a lot or the group so just Grow up!!!
Lol Havoc were you in your senses when you made this post?

The video posted by the Uploader shows the Game Play of both the Towns. Needless to say that Ts were running like scared chickens!!!

Also when you post A2 war kills does it make any sense? We all know that people from both towns die in bulk in A2 during the war. So whats the point of posting it?
Who's Next To Join My List? :-?
मन करे सो प्राण दे, जो मन करे सो प्राण ले, वही तो एक सर्वशक्तिमान है!
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

MR.HAVOC, I don't think so that you know difference between quality and quantity. Anyways see this SS for now and cry on this much more louder:-@
posting a2 kill, if I will start posting that temoz will leave the game.
Attachments
kitno ko beech jameen chat raha
kitno ko beech jameen chat raha
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Goldenarrows wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:59 pm Lol Havoc were you in your senses when you made this post?

The video posted by the Uploader shows the Game Play of both the Towns. Needless to say that Ts were running like scared chickens!!!

Also when you post A2 war kills does it make any sense? We all know that people from both towns die in bulk in A2 during the war. So whats the point of posting it?
his frustration on the peak.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

havoc1 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm I don't deny that few T players also do that but guys 1-2 people don't define a lot or the group so just Grow up!!!
Indicate clear...When you know the names (Madame and Kingrockstar) and still hide youself behind "some of Temoz" words it puts you on the top of the list of Cowards.

havoc1 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm From the last 15 days or so Q is getting badly owned by Temoz so now they started making videos :)) ....(Mod's friendly match video is one example)
Can you define the numbers when you were in fight with them? Because we saw the Result of equal numbers fight in video posted above.

havoc1 wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:55 pm and yes Haters/Fans gonna say Quality vs Quantityetc etc:-@ ..
Haters is very unknown(Big) word for Temoz and I am sure the word "Fans" is far away from Town Temoz.So the sentence is needless for all.

At last, By posting these kind of Screenshots, you cant deny the fact that Temoz lost confidence in theirselves and can not stand anywhere against Quanato when numbers are Equal.It is clearly proved by watching this video,When the numbers are same they found theriselves safe in town rather than fighting for it or atleast trying to go for Boss.

Fear is what somewhere back in your Mind.

Enjoy Gaming.
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

Check the numbers of Temozians in this Screenshot,4 HK's 5 Archers's still can't save 1 archer, that too he died from HK =)) :-@
Attachments
Quality vs Quantity
Quality vs Quantity
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

The gameplay of the same player on different characters, first he died on Avast then came on Havoc and again he died =))

Attachments
Avast just got crashed xD
Avast just got crashed xD
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

Insult x 2 on face...both chars....
He just doesn't know how to play.
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

It's really a disgusting act By All Quanto players to Target a weaker opponent player. I would rather say all should be treated equally and the Love and affection should be shown to all other players :)) :)) =))