Eleventh Anniversary Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

This section contains auction items which are over and closed.
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: Eleventh Anniversary Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

Post by Lordofarcher »

Terror99blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:18 pm Hello Blade,

You should re-check the bids for 130 ESS. There is no way Tranquility should have won. It's completely wrong. Going by the rules, it should be Taehee who bid 12.25b and which was messed up by Richie who bid 12.75. If the amount is deemed too low by you, then you should either re-conduct his auction or plain cancel it. But do not let people who bid wrongly win it.

Cheers :)
That Bid went wrong at the initial phase of bidding and it hardly matters Mate , there after there Was 100+ bid which followed the sequence . Even my Bid got cancelled bcoz of inappropriate bid amount as per the Game Masters but I am not requesting to cancel / start bid again.
When multiple players bid at the same time the bid amount will definitely go wrong. I don't know whether any such system is there or not , but if any automated system was there in which a registered user text a defined msg ( any as prescribed by Gm) , the bid Amount would raise automatically thereby removing the chance of wrong bid. I suggest you not think that it I did not win the bid other should not win rather ..
KaaleenBhaiya
Memora
Memora

Post by KaaleenBhaiya »

Lordofarcher wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:49 pm That Bid went wrong at the initial phase of bidding and it hardly matters Mate , there after there Was 100+ bid which followed the sequence . Even my Bid got cancelled bcoz of inappropriate bid amount as per the Game Masters but I am not requesting to cancel / start bid again.
When multiple players bid at the same time the bid amount will definitely go wrong. I don't know whether any such system is there or not , but if any automated system was there in which a registered user text a defined msg ( any as prescribed by Gm) , the bid Amount would raise automatically thereby removing the chance of wrong bid. I suggest you not think that it I did not win the bid other should not win rather ..
Did you get 1000 rs from the current bid winner to save him ? Or may be begged something else ?
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Bakhtavar wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:11 pm Blade sir please check 130 ess bid again 1more start auction for 130 request tys* :)
I have checked 130 ess bidding and all people got confused while bidding bcoz some of wrong bidders . I also agree to reconduct 130 ess auction.If GM's having enough time or cancel it. It's better to cancel 130 ess auction rather than taking wrong decisions.Else wrong impression of GM's will affect on players.I am neutral on this topic.I replied on this topic bcoz many people believe on GM's decisions as well as if those people come to know from other players that GM did unfair auction .It will hurt to players who trust on GM's also can affect to game.
Thank You to give your precious time to read it. Have a nice day!!! :D :-bd
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Lordofarcher wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:49 pm That Bid went wrong at the initial phase of bidding and it hardly matters Mate , there after there Was 100+ bid which followed the sequence . Even my Bid got cancelled bcoz of inappropriate bid amount as per the Game Masters but I am not requesting to cancel / start bid again.
Hello Lordofarcher,

Kindly check the entire details of the bids. There are too many misses. I believe there were rules give/provided right before the start of the auction and it should be followed. I could understand if there was just a single miss, but then, there are many. People who followed the actual procedure ended up losing it. How is this fair on them? They followed the rules to the T. Why penalize a person who actually followed the rules.

Anyway, this is upto Blade to decide.

Cheers :-bd
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

KaaleenBhaiya wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:56 pm Did you get 1000 rs from the current bid winner to save him ? Or may be begged something else ?
Low Class Poor Mentality at its Peak :)) Go get some education at Government running primary school. Atleast you will get some Moral values which your parents forgot to gave you :-bd I know you will further comment and your comments will be abusive in nature but it's the fault of your upbringing which you got from your parents . Cya
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Terror99blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 pm Hello Lordofarcher,

Kindly check the entire details of the bids. There are too many misses. I believe there were rules give/provided right before the start of the auction and it should be followed. I could understand if there was just a single miss, but then, there are many. People who followed the actual procedure ended up losing it. How is this fair on them? They followed the rules to the T. Why penalize a person who actually followed the rules.

Hardly matters Mate , Then GM should consider the last bid of 11:59:59 pm irrespective of bid amount.
KaaleenBhaiya
Memora
Memora

Post by KaaleenBhaiya »

Terror99blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:00 pm Hello Lordofarcher,

In the meanwhile, Lordofarcher - “Gaye 1000 rs”
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am I have corrected some bid winners. Please check and let us know if there are any discrepancies.
When will the items be given to auction winners?
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:25 am Ask your questions here regarding the eleventh anniversay auctions. Me or other GMs will answer your queries here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS IN THE AUCTION THREADS.
Been 2 weeks when will the rewards be given?
~x(
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

nitesh17 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:57 pm Been 2 weeks when will the rewards be given?
~x(
I have already handed over the auction items to most of the players. Please contact me by 5k with the item that you need and place the woonz in the first slots of the inventory so that I can arrange an item swap.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:28 pm I have already handed over the auction items to most of the players. Please contact me by 5k with the item that you need and place the woonz in the first slots of the inventory so that I can arrange an item swap.
Done.
thuglife2019
Memora
Memora

Post by thuglife2019 »

@Blade , still awaiting the auction items. Yet to receive the same. Have emailed as well as 5ked on Blade.
Please do the needful as early as possible.

Thanks,
Typhon
Regards,
Karan!
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:28 pm I have already handed over the auction items to most of the players. Please contact me by 5k with the item that you need and place the woonz in the first slots of the inventory so that I can arrange an item swap.
Gold bars placed. 5k sent.

IGN = Tranquility.
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

When is 140 ESS being launched in the game ? You had spoken about it long time back. Launching ingame for the entire server is secondary, even the auction winner Guanyu hasn’t got it as per my conversation with him, which makes me wonder when would people be able to upgrade to 140 ESS ingame.
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
nitesh17
Moulek
Moulek

Post by nitesh17 »

Been 3 weeks. when wil the rewards be given?