Regarding recent updates and it's impact on Gameplay

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Regarding recent updates and it's impact on Gameplay

Post by sahil »

Hi Gm's

As you might be aware I have a Holy Knight character and this is my observation with the recent updates.
Please review the below and I will request you to kindly make amendments to the server keeping in mind the following things. I will try and keep this post short and precise.

My HK has all things required to tank/ heal/pot and proceed with HK game play however the recent update of 140 ESS, Rubal's elixir(Commonly known as God Larc) and the way stats are restricted in Proximia has negatively impacted the HK (Holy knight) class.
Let me break this down one by one so that I can keep my point clearly.

In proximia we have stats of 1x server which is great however the trouble is the damage of lvl 15 weapons and properties of unique weapons which add complication to this. Without a Dex weapon I cannot tank an Archer. They can hit 1 Ultimate whistle and 1 normal arrow and irrespective of my HP bar, my BOR skill. Any HK on server will drop dead on floor.

Reason being- The critical hit rate of archers and the multiplication of damage together with 140 ESS properties.
The same goes with a Mage with Rubal's elixir. Her damage in normal world and in proximia is the same. (4.5k and above)

Now since we don't get stats to build up our HP bar. All they need to do is keep STR/Intelligence and Dex of G10 armours( of both class) and hit us.
Since there damage multiplies our HP bar (Which at max can be 10.5k/10.7k) is taken out in an instant considering attacking passives, lvl 15 weapons and their attributes and 140 ESS.
There is no time to heal. Even if we do, one mismatch heal and an HK will be down on floor.

If I pot and attack the others, sure I get a good damage but since I am not a warrior my attacks are not that effective and with the limited HP bar I am taken out in 1 or max 2 hits.

The only way available is to be on Dex against these classes all the time which takes out the fun of pvping in Non dex.

Holy knight class is considered to be a balanced character but these recent updates have made it imbalanced.
Pvping is no fun at all If I cannot heal, put buffs on myself and opponent, heal again and hit. The limited HP bar restricts me to do all this. All I have now to do is pot as much as I can hit and pray the other side HP goes 0. Alternatively use DEX unique weapon all the time.

I will request- Either we get more stats for proximia(Which I understand by reading forums is not possible coz of how the bosses in Episode 4 and 5 are) OR there should be a way to limit the excess critical hit damage.

Please advise. You response and view on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Re: Regarding recent updates and it's impact on Gameplay

Post by Hly9 »

Thanks Sahil, for making this elaboration.

You actually wrote my whole experience of HK against ESS 140. Touche.

GM - I already made this request over here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6323
But when you said "Its PvP Centric" I was confused.. like in what way ?
is it PvP Concentric only for Archers ?

Well Look, according to me I feel, PvP is a combination of both offensive and defensive game-play. Whereas additional options until 140 are just Damage Dealer Favored. Which means offensive Classes are always having an upper hand. HK is not Offensive. Checkout his skills, entire Page of magic skills (Buff and Debuff) can be shared to Allies and Foes. Which other class has got this ability? None.
Basically, ESS 140 additional options are 90% useless for HK. Rest 10% can be used for Bossing :D

Damage remains almost the same for both the world (Normal and Proxima) but sustainability goes to half (Could be lesser, cos of defense).

OK now, you might be thinking like, "OK Since people are not comfortable to 140 ESS options, Lemme bring some defensive options on ESS 150 ". But Sir/Brother/Mr. GM - One has to go through 140 to reach 150, Which means he has to suffer all the way until he reaches 150 :D

Bring Balance Please, Go with the nature.

IGN-H9
Stay Safe, Stay Hydrated, Moral of the Game - Enjoy to the peak.
Long Live and Prosper - Vulcan
Last edited by Hly9 on Thu May 21, 2020 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

GM Please reply your thoughts here as well.
It's a genuine concern. Your inputs are much valued and will be helpful.
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Hly9 »

sahil wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 11:03 am
The critical hit rate of archers and the multiplication of damage together with 140 ESS properties.
Just a quick Query,

Property of ESS 140:
- Decreases opponent defenses by 20%

Is this Stack-able ?

Like let say,
My defense is 1500 and someone hits me, which makes my defense 1200.
And then another person at same time hits me, will my defense be 1200 only ? or it will reduce to 960 ?

Basically, just clearing my doubt as,
Does it DECREASE ? or IGNORES ?

This might be the stupidest query :D but I had to ask it here, coz I dont see much people able to answer in-game.

IGN-H9
Relax, its just a game.