Happy Guru Purnima

For All Non Game Related Talks/Blabber/Etc
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Happy Guru Purnima

Post by a3teacher »

Thanks to all my a3mania seniors, friends, enemies and ofcourse gms also to teach me valuable lessons in-game.
I hope i am a good player, if i am not i will try my best to be good one. :x ^:)^
guru purnima.jpeg
guru purnima.jpeg (14.39 KiB) Viewed 2874 times
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Re: Happy Guru Purnima

Post by Dumbeldore »

On the same note. I would also like to thank all the folks in the game. Who did teach me a thing or 2. It is always fun to learn more about the game no matter how long you have been playing this game.

A generous thanks to GMs who are still trying their best to make the game fun.

On this anniversay i would request the GMs to write their journey of this game, how it started in 2008 and the ups and downs. How old GMs Desire, Warrior, The NUMENOR etc stopped playing/left the project. It would be fun to read and something we would learn and be a part of this historical adventure.

Regards,
I am not the best, but I am not like the rest.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

Dumbeldore wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:04 am On this anniversay i would request the GMs to write their journey of this game, how it started in 2008 and the ups and downs. How old GMs Desire, Warrior, The NUMENOR etc stopped playing/left the project. It would be fun to read and something we would learn and be a part of this historical adventure.
Sure thing. We will share our experience.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

Dumbeldore wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:04 am On the same note. I would also like to thank all the folks in the game. Who did teach me a thing or 2. It is always fun to learn more about the game no matter how long you have been playing this game.

A generous thanks to GMs who are still trying their best to make the game fun.

On this anniversay i would request the GMs to write their journey of this game, how it started in 2008 and the ups and downs. How old GMs Desire, Warrior, The NUMENOR etc stopped playing/left the project. It would be fun to read and something we would learn and be a part of this historical adventure.

Regards,
:YMAPPLAUSE:
[GM]Scar wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:59 pm Sure thing. We will share our experience.
Great ! :-BD
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!