Problem with the Bosses of Proxima Orbis

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
starranga
Memora
Memora

Problem with the Bosses of Proxima Orbis

Post by starranga »

Hi GM`s

in this server there is only opt for lvl mercy`s is making party in SkyRing which u can go from Proxima orbis but the bosses which spawn everyday evening ( I think/ am not sure ) will block teleportation to Skyring and other maps & chars which is already in maps which connected to Proxima will not be able to travel back to Temoz & Quanato this causing problem for players , bcoz no one is intrested in killing that boss ( even a5 aura players also ) so players just go offline if char is struck, and the boss wont disappear also, i dont know what that boss drops are keeping good drops may bring interest in players to kill that boss or fix some time for that boss if no one kills let it get disappear so players can enjoy game...

most of the players are stay afk inside skyring and some players offline bcoz char struck in seedhe bcoz of Proxima bosses,

it doesn't matter server is running , server have value when players are active , make player friendly server, this is request/demand of so many players...
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Problem with the Bosses of Proxima Orbis

Post by [GM]Blade »

We are working this out.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Dumbeldore »

[GM]Blade wrote: ↑Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:56 am We are working this out.
TBH I like it this way. This was a method where the entire server needs to come together to kill the boss. Something that was done regularly in the past. Of later we have witnessed that certain people like to keep this impasse i.e. GB not being killed. At times we have witnessed that the boss is on very low HP, but certain players drag the boss out of the specific area and ensure that GB is not killed. I am not pointing fingers at T or Q folks. As both have done it in the past. (So i am just putting my unbiased views).

The ideal solution to this would be to pick 2 Random active players from the same Town who are RB 12 A5 to form a party. And only people in that party can enter the map (something we do in KH quest).
This way only like-minded people sharing the same goal will be able to enter the map.
They will have 2 hrs to kill the boss. If they fail to kill the boss in these 2 hrs they should be kicked out of the map and 2 new players from other town would be chosen (Active). This process will continue until the boss is killed.

Kindly make a note Active players mean people in maps or Town (except SR). This way whoever gets the chance to kill it has 2 full hrs to kill the boss not waste time as the next group will ensure to kill the boss and enjoy whatever drop the boss gives. So the focus will be to kill the boss and work as a team. IN addition, new players will also be involved in killing the GB which they might never be able to think of in the current situation of the server.
I am not the best, but I am not like the rest.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

I have a simple suggestion here,
  • When the boss spawns in Proxima Orbis, teleportation should be in such a way that people who use town portal scroll or gets disconnected from Skyring or Proxima enters Sidhe map. People who die in Proxima Orbis should also be teleported back to Sidhe.
  • Enable PK in Proxima Orbis when the boss spawns so that there will be a good competition among players to kill the boss (and in this way, the boss won't be left as it is)
  • Add teleportation to Temoz and Quanato from Sidhe teleporter so that people who are not interested in killing the boss can play their actual game apart
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
IGT: Temoz
Main Account in Forum : Airborne
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Dumbeldore »

Gigantic wrote: ↑Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:56 pm I have a simple suggestion here,
  • When the boss spawns in Proxima Orbis, teleportation should be in such a way that people who use town portal scroll or gets disconnected from Skyring or Proxima enters Sidhe map. People who die in Proxima Orbis should also be teleported back to Sidhe.
  • Enable PK in Proxima Orbis when the boss spawns so that there will be a good competition among players to kill the boss (and in this way, the boss won't be left as it is)
  • Add teleportation to Temoz and Quanato from Sidhe teleporter so that people who are not interested in killing the boss can play their actual game apart
Dragging the boss ensured that the boss would be hard to kill the boss. Enabling PK will ensure the boss will never be killed.

Allowing to teleport to T or Q from Teleporter in Sidhe defeats the entire purpose of having GB in the 1st place. Should that be the case add SR also to Sidhe Teleporter and be done. So proxima is no longer a gateway to Sidhi but just another bossing map. GB in Proxima has nice lore to him and he should live up to that lore. In case you don't know the lore here you go - https://www.a3guide.com/monster/Thrymgjor
IGN - Dumbeldore.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Dumbeldore wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:01 am Dragging the boss ensured that the boss would be hard to kill the boss. Enabling PK will ensure the boss will never be killed.
Enabling PK will give a chance to eliminate the people who drag the boss.
(and)
People drag the boss so that their opponent town should not kill the boss (which means they think their town is superior to kill the boss and not the other town). These people have a chance to eliminate others just by Pk'ing them who try to kill the boss and get the kill of the boss on their own.

This ensures boss will atleast be killed. No one wants god boss to block teleportation to their respective towns because both town players will be stuck inside if GB is alive.
Dumbeldore wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:01 am Allowing to teleport to T or Q from Teleporter in Sidhe defeats the entire purpose of having GB in the 1st place. Should that be the case add SR also to Sidhe Teleporter and be done. So proxima is no longer a gateway to Sidhi but just another bossing map. GB in Proxima has nice lore to him and he should live up to that lore. In case you don't know the lore here you go - https://www.a3guide.com/monster/Thrymgjor
People see the fame of their town and they see town rivalry while killing the god boss too. If this continues, there won't be any unity in the entire server to kill GB.
The purpose of having GB in the first place is that it should make the whole server united to kill the boss together.
But some people misuse this concept, so this concept has to be amended in such a way that everyone should not get affected by the conflicts between specific people.
The base concept is being misused, then people will not have any hope to get outside and play their game. They will remain locked in Sidhe and can not get their progress done in-game.
People spend a lot of time in A3 Mania and their valuable time shouldn't be get wasted due to this problems here.
I hope a good decision will be taken by the Game Masters to value player's time and money.

And I didn't get the lore concept yetπŸ€”.
IGN: Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [RB 11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

What happen New Temoz , u guys also not coming for weekly event ? Done with war ?
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Last edited by Gigantic on Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbeldore
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Dumbeldore »

Gigantic wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:06 pm Enabling PK will give a chance to eliminate the people who drag the boss.
(and)
People drag the boss so that their opponent town should not kill the boss (which means they think their town is superior to kill the boss and not the other town). These people have a chance to eliminate others just by Pk'ing them who try to kill the boss and get the kill of the boss on their own.

This ensures boss will atleast be killed. No one wants god boss to block teleportation to their respective towns because both town players will be stuck inside if GB is alive.

People see the fame of their town and they see town rivalry while killing the god boss too. If this continues, there won't be any unity in the entire server to kill GB.
The purpose of having GB in the first place is that it should make the whole server united to kill the boss together.
But some people misuse this concept, so this concept has to be amended in such a way that everyone should not get affected by the conflicts between specific people.
The base concept is being misused, then people will not have any hope to get outside and play their game. They will remain locked in Sidhe and can not get their progress done in-game.
People spend a lot of time in A3 Mania and their valuable time shouldn't be get wasted due to this problems here.
I hope a good decision will be taken by the Game Masters to value player's time and money.

And I didn't get the lore concept yetπŸ€”.
Sorry to say but do you really think T has the power to STOP Q from a) Killing the boss b) Stopping the boss from being killed. If so you need to log into the server and reassess the situation.

People who live in Sidhie have no probs in being stuck there. They practically live there in the game. There was a time when Cloro was more crowded than T @ Ks as people practically lived there either online or AFK state.

Please read the lore and understand who that boss is and what is his role in this game. Read the link I had provided and understand the story of the GB and his role in Thrymgjor Cave.

GB is not a problem - Q and T both have enough firepower to kill him back to back as long as they are not disturbed.
As mentioned earlier adding a teleporter will only ensure the active folks in the server will never work together to take the GB down. This means the entire logic of keeping GB in Thrymgjor Cave is useless. Its like saying "It's a hassle to travel to H run down all the way to H teleporter to go for bossing in P2 - Forest and other maps. - Hence GMs should add these maps directly at T and Q teleporters."
I would recommend adding one more map between Thrymgjor Cave and Sidhie i.e. Lavelu or Kater or both. So people who are stuck know the meaning of being stuck.
Also, it would ensure that the bosses will die as the whole dam servers need to cooperate to kill Rebulla and Earthshaker i.e for fun or better drops.
IGN - Dumbeldore.
Gigantic
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Gigantic »

Dumbeldore wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:43 pm Sorry to say but do you really think T has the power to STOP Q from a) Killing the boss b) Stopping the boss from being killed. If so you need to log into the server and reassess the situation.
I don't care about T stopping Q killing the boss or whatever. Only thing is boss needs to be killed, by whoever it is...most of them don't even care about town rivalry here.
Dumbeldore wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:43 pm People who live in Sidhie have no probs in being stuck there. They practically live there in the game. There was a time when Cloro was more crowded than T @ Ks as people practically lived there either online or AFK state.
Sidhe bossing is for only limited time. For getting drops to enter hamutz bossing, it won't take much time.
And not everyone does bossing in Sidhe maps due to various reasons.
Only way to play the game there is do quests and get hamutz bossing sceptors, and sell them to players and make some woonz (or) try bossing in Sidhe.
This is very much less effective way to earn woonz than bossing in Hatral.
Dumbeldore wrote: ↑Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:43 pm As mentioned earlier adding a teleporter will only ensure the active folks in the server will never work together to take the GB down. This means the entire logic of keeping GB in Thrymgjor Cave is useless. Its like saying "It's a hassle to travel to H run down all the way to H teleporter to go for bossing in P2 - Forest and other maps. - Hence GMs should add these maps directly at T and Q teleporters."
Do all active folks work together now to take GB down? Some people like the trend "GB not being killed". How is this healthy?

The primary strategy mentioned is Thrymgor cave boss being alive should disturb the balance of the world bringing darkness. Sages have sealed it and blocked it in a cave. They could not seal it's powers, they kept guardians instead of protecting the location of the sealed vessels of cave, when opened can let it escape the cave and run rampart in Egonihl.

Blocking teleportation from Sidhe to T & Q is not the concept mentioned here. The cave is supposed to be isolated somewhere else which does not even have any connectivity with other town maps because it's a sealed location (as mentioned in the guide).

In a3 mania 'Proxima Orbis' is supposed to be a town map which could be invaded by Thrymgjor. The concept given in guide is not used here.

So, why do this concept needed to be considered when players valuable time is getting wasted.

If people drag the boss, it is impossible to kill it. Then it will be impossible to teleport to T & Q.
It is possible to go to H teleporter from T & Q and enter P2 and other bossing maps without restrictions (except level 100 restriction which can be ignored).

So comparing GB with this topic has no meaning here.