Suggestion for an Automated PvP Event

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Suggestion for an Automated PvP Event

Post by Airborne »

Dear GM's,
I suggest you to keep an automated PvP event in Arena I & II (Arena I- Non aura, Arena II- Aura) like how "Forge of Egonihl" event is conducted everyday (random timings) for 20-30 mins a day. This can be done in such a way that when a player kills another player, he gets points with which he can buy 'Mark of Rubal' item using that points. This will ensure more people participating in PvP (due to points) and improving their gameplay which could lead them to further participating in events like Thol wars, etc. which can make game exciting. This will even increase PvP participation to a large extent irrespective of town (as the same town players also kill each other for points). This can also prevent people pking unnecessarily upto some extent in regular levelling/bossing maps (which could often lead to abuse/spam in the ingame shout).

Regards,
Airborne
IGN : Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Town: Temoz
Other Forum ID: Gigantic
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Re: Suggestion for an Automated PvP Event

Post by zaazpandor »

got 3 charecter…
how about pvp with my friends and my charecters
u know sharing is caring…
😂
not possible bro…
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

For automated event, it's quite hard to prevent people from cheating. Do you have a solution to prevent this?
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Airborne
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Airborne »

I found that for this PvP event, possibilities of cheating can be quite low.
1) Everyone who participate in the event won't be your friends or kh members. There are high possibilities of someone else killing you if u don't pot (if u think getting killed by your friend gets him points).
2) Restricting this event to a single map can not let u dual and get points (if u think bringing your other characters, killing it and getting points). If u bring ur dual to map and try killing it, possibilities of someone else killing your character will be high as dualing can not be highly accurate.

These are some natural barriers for cheating.

1) Denying access to dex- unique weapons, hp/mp candies and Rubal's Elixar will make the event more fair and interesting (and accessible to everyone).
2) Showing HP bar of all the players on the top of their heads will ensure the event can be more fair.
3) Deny access to partying with others during the event (in event map only)
This is my point of view to make the event more fair and exciting.

If there are more possibilities of cheating, kindly reply to this post.
Last edited by Airborne on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Hemime [RB 11 165], Airborne [11 165], Thalaivar [RB 11 165], Tamizhi [RB 11 160]
Town: Temoz
Other Forum ID: Gigantic
zaazpandor
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by zaazpandor »

Best option for this after 20min treasure box will open
like tod pickup time 2min…and this automated event only weekend time..for aura and non aura players drops different..
hope this one will work..🤘🏻
PawNsTar
💋RosY💋