Feeback and Bug Report

No Non-Game related topics here.

Rate the Server Performance after shift to India (Reliance)

Excellent
48%
Good
27%
Average
16%
Below Average
9%

Total votes: 44

eklavyapatel
Memora
Memora

Re: Feeback and Bug Report

Post by eklavyapatel »

is any server of this game active?? i want to start game again but not able to install.. after finish installation when i try to launch game it always shows error like "a3 client.exe " missing.. even that file also in folder
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

eklavyapatel wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:16 pm is any server of this game active?? i want to start game again but not able to install.. after finish installation when i try to launch game it always shows error like "a3 client.exe " missing.. even that file also in folder
Please check your A3 folder to see if you have A3Client.exe present there. If not, please run a full check to fix the issue.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
ancestors
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by ancestors »

Recently i went online after a long time saw many unusual public shouts by the Temoz players regarding people using bugs i.e some kind of Speed gear..

Please introduce some kind of system to auto detect even the minute SG If being used by any players.
I would also like to suggest to restrict the usage of third party software such as auto-potter as it is being used by many players in proxima with the help of gaming Mouse.

Please introduce Npc relations system,as it would be fun.

Lastly i would like to request you to please bring back the old property of Radeyan nakeles of increasing 10% basic attack,since the price of RN has not been reduced accordingly in game as well e-shop also.
Paying this much amount just for Mana and anti lost of stuffs is not being justified.
(can be done by saving scroll which cost 20mil game wz.)
Let players explore the impact of Rn.. :-bd