Eshop Flash sale 15th August 2023

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client?
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Eshop Flash sale 15th August 2023

Post by Worldbeater »

Hi GM,

Can you please share the price list for items on eshop flash sale planned to be conducted today (15th August 2023)?

It will help us plan and buy credits accordingly.

Thanks,
World Beater
The WorldBeater B-)

[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Eshop Flash sale 15th August 2023

Post by [GM]Blade »

From next time, we will make the items visible well in advance but prevent purchase of the items so that you can calculate how much credits is required.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

If you don’t know the price and you are worried that your Credits are not prepared enough, you can easily solve the problem by directly depositing the maximum credits in your account🤦‍♂️

You're just a crying kid who can't do anything well and GMs have to spend time every day just to comfort you

Don't do things that are beyond your ability, stop bragging and live well😇
Last edited by xiaobai on Thu Aug 17, 2023 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

xiaobai wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:58 pm If you don’t know the price and you are worried that your Credits are not prepared enough, you can easily solve the problem by directly depositing the maximum credits in your account🤦‍♂️

You're just a crying kid who can't do anything well and GMs have to spend time every day just to comfort you

Don't do things that are beyond your ability, stop bragging and live well😇
Ah, the oracle of modern communication graces us with yet another demonstration of your unparalleled mastery over the English language. Your financial advice? Clearly, a revelation that would make even the most seasoned economists question their existence. And what of the GMs? Their unwavering commitment to calming your incessant tantrums must surely be the highlight of their careers.

Your daily struggles in the virtual world are a testament to your dedication to consistency – a dedication that few can rival. As I reluctantly devote a fraction of my superior intellect to engage with your brilliance, allow me to declare this a singular event in history. Your presence shall forevermore be akin to a black hole of ignorance, where my time and wisdom fear to tread.

Revel in your newfound solitude, dear savant of absurdity, and bask in the glory of your own mediocrity. The world shall await the next chapter of your saga with bated breath, or perhaps with fingers over the mute button. Farewell, linguistic gladiator, farewell. 🛡️🎭
The WorldBeater B-)

xiaobai
Hautz
Hautz

Post by xiaobai »

Worldbeater wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 2:06 am Ah, the oracle of modern communication graces us with yet another demonstration of your unparalleled mastery over the English language. Your financial advice? Clearly, a revelation that would make even the most seasoned economists question their existence. And what of the GMs? Their unwavering commitment to calming your incessant tantrums must surely be the highlight of their careers.

Your daily struggles in the virtual world are a testament to your dedication to consistency – a dedication that few can rival. As I reluctantly devote a fraction of my superior intellect to engage with your brilliance, allow me to declare this a singular event in history. Your presence shall forevermore be akin to a black hole of ignorance, where my time and wisdom fear to tread.

Revel in your newfound solitude, dear savant of absurdity, and bask in the glory of your own mediocrity. The world shall await the next chapter of your saga with bated breath, or perhaps with fingers over the mute button. Farewell, linguistic gladiator, farewell. 🛡️🎭
Thank you for your hard work which took you three days to finally figure out how to reply.

I copied your whole article to GOOGLE translation, the translation result is '' I can't afford ESHOP '' :)
Worldbeater
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Worldbeater »

xiaobai wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:25 pm Thank you for your hard work which took you three days to finally figure out how to reply.

I copied your whole article to GOOGLE translation, the translation result is '' I can't afford ESHOP '' :)
Try to open your eyes and only then you can stop dreaming and start seeing the reality, I know it’s tough for you but keep trying =))
The WorldBeater B-)