One noob suggestion frm my side...

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

One noob suggestion frm my side...

Post by Rabellu »

Hello Gms nd fellow players.

As we all know this server has just started and almost all players are busy gathering best sets and items. So i feel it will be nice to have an event to help in getting them.

Here is how the event could be.
Gms can make a custom boss and make it spawn at few selected maps preferably maps of epi 1. That boss could be made to spawn at 2-3 maps randomly among selected maps after every half hour or an hour.

That boss can have some 9-10 custom drops and the event duration can be like 1 week. Players have to collect those items nd at the end of event gms can exchange them for prizes.

Prizes can be like
Item 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10 for g8 uniq weapon of choice.
Item 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 for grace

Item 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 to make ny weapon lvl 11

Items 1+2+3+4+5+6 to max one item of set.

The prizes i mentioned r just to give an idea gms can decide prizes as per what they feel will be best.

Just few things to take care of
1. Boss should not be so hard to kill that it get impossible for low rb chars to kill it.

I request all players to give their views for improvement.

If this get implemented that will be great although i know that i wont be able to participate in event.

Regards,

Nightmare
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Re: One noob suggestion frm my side...

Post by sahil »

@above nice suggestion well sm improvements can be made by gm as it suits them

ok.. here's my suggestion i am finding forums not so much active by many players
so from my side the sugggestion is to keep an 0ffline competition here on forums like questions related 2 a3 knowledge, peaple can take a active part and there should be some reward like top 5 ppl who answers some bunch of questions and tell some tricks and tips and who help other peaple out here on forums should be awarded suitablly
moreover gm's can keep nevia event's which they are keeping,
another event can be that to collect someitems which can be found easily in noob maps and characters who can collect maximum boxes wins it and he/she should be awarded suitablly

just some suggestions rest up 2 gm's
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

Well all u said sahil was gud....but dear if all ppl get active in forum then who will play game...its not required to keep forum active 24x7 ppl do cm n if they see ne one looking for help they help him n get back themself to play mania...so no really need to make forum active...

Regards,
Mystique..
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Post by Rabellu »

Forums are already active enuf. The reason you feel forums to be inactive could be less members on forums. But m sure that as the server grow old nd more ppl join the server then forums will get more active.

As per my knowledge every post get answered the same day.
And it is start of this server so events are needed ingame to build interest of players.

I would try to come up with more ideas but i need atleast 1 or 2 players for comments because i played game for 1 day only so i dnt know which idea will suit the server.
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Post by Apple »

Grnita =) 8-) For people who dont get parties in c3. Even the low RB's need to solo somewhere ;)
A3 Mania : | IGN : Knight | Town : Temoz | KnightHood : Anarchy | ------
MystiqueSlayer
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by MystiqueSlayer »

i hv tried Grinta park...its gud but the mobs r less n creep also hv high damage on us ...so ppl low lvl like 2 rb can also die...if not careful...second less mobs so u cant go solo or afk der...

Regards,
Mystique..
Zorphia
Lirox
Lirox

Post by Zorphia »

My suggestion make a map 2 lvl..fr those who wont get party's of c3 coz few mages gt a b1tchy atitude.. sply lvl war and hk is bit tuffer so a gud map where u cnt do party only solo!!Coz some ppl who patched on the other epi5 client dnt hav Grinta park in sky gate map.. tried the patch every thing..

Regardz
Zorphia
IGN: Zorphia
IGC: Archer
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: ƒerocious
Loverboy
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Loverboy »

i like the idea of a special boss or even a normal boss have a special drop or multiple drop.

When doing Tart quest it is a bit repetitive and drops are poor so to add bit of spice be nice to know that one boss that you may kill will have a high drop rate and drop multiple items

Not sure if Gm can enable this to happen

but a nice thought