Attention: HK&Warrior Letter Quest Poll

Post only Polls in this section. Normal posts will be deleted.

HK & Warrior letter quest petition to GMs,choose 1 out of following alternatives.

Poll ended at Tue May 26, 2009 5:18 am

Decrease number of kills required to finish quest.
48%
Increase monster spawn rate or number that are quest related.
26%
Give us more incentives to do it, like give more reward (might get unfair to others.)
7%
Please give us a different place to hunt altogether.
7%
We dont need no letter quest, we like to tart and we get GP parties to lvl up.
11%

Total votes: 27

mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Attention: HK&Warrior Letter Quest Poll

Post by mchaudh »

We've been seeing a growing trend, more HKs & Warriors now refrain from doing letter quest and jump straight into GP parties to lvl up after 160 and they prefer tarting over making letter for obvious reasons.
However, this leaves a imbalance, as there are limited number of bosses on maps, and during peak hours you can hardly pursue tarting. To keep the game interesting for everyone, so it doesnt feel like a job, but more like a game and everyone can enjoy it equally;

Please read through the poll options below and make your pick and if possible explain why you choose it. Whats the point of having letter quests when we can hardly complete the word HALO. Lets thrive to make this game enjoyable for everyone :D
Keep away the spam :)
IGN: Eros [Archer], Magrita [Mage]
KH: ferocious
Eros is the son of Aphrodite and the god of love - usally highly erotic love.
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Re: Attention: HK&Warrior Letter Quest Poll

Post by forgetits »

mchaudh wrote:We've been seeing a growing trend, more HKs & Warriors now refrain from doing letter quest and jump straight into GP parties to lvl up after 160 and they prefer tarting over making letter for obvious reasons.
However, this leaves a imbalance, as there are limited number of bosses on maps, and during peak hours you can hardly pursue tarting. To keep the game interesting for everyone, so it doesnt feel like a job, but more like a game and everyone can enjoy it equally;

Please read through the poll options below and make your pick and if possible explain why you choose it. Whats the point of having letter quests when we can hardly complete the word HALO. Lets thrive to make this game enjoyable for everyone :D
Hi Eros,

First of all that Quest is really fun bcoz it give us 2.65% per quest submission + Hunting XP + Letter 'O'.
Ur Options Less Kill , Spwan Rate Increase, More Reward, Different Kills, and Tarting.

All not applicable yaar as I too have HK and I do my lvling frm lvl1 by own, player who always stand AFK in parties it might be tough for thm.But I like Different Kills thats so we can hunt Bosses in other maps too.

I will tell u one thing Forest is the best place in H maps bcoz while doing quest u can mob Bosses and hunt and its really easy since all bosses close by each other.

In 1 Quest I almost take 15-20mins but thats was most interesting.
Frm 160 - Aura5 I did that Quest and u know one thing most of the ppl thinks i m VIP member bcoz I have hell lots of wnz by just doing that Quest.

Yeah u can say that its unfair to HK that if player like me make 2 submission will get max 5-6% in 30-45mins whereas same lvl char can get 10-12% in GP parties.
ING : Kingoferabus
INT : Temoz
INKH : ArabKnights ™
Out of GAME but partially active in FORUM
jaxdude88
Cynick
Cynick

Post by jaxdude88 »

Eros i agree with you hks and warriors need hell lot of time to find the creeps n kill then so gms should decrease the kills
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Post by [GM]Scar »

No modifications will be made.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

luckily I hv frnds who'd lvl me up whn needed, I cnt do even 1 quest in an hour :P
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
spiritguard
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by spiritguard »

@ author,
such issues have already been raised by players like us who have been playing mania right from start.... but no use posting such topics...... the gms wont change anything and if u keep saying the same thing they will reply " many players have lvluped by same quests... therefore we cant change the quests." :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
So plz dnt waste yur time here... instead go lvl up.... and there are mny more topics u can debate on but then that will be talking off-topic here..... anyways happy lvling..... :D
IGN:Spiritguard
IGKH:DeathPenalty
IGC:Mage
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

yup spirits rite we raised dis once wayy back
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

well because ofgpparty trend i made hellloads of woonz :P
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

spiritguard wrote:@ author,
such issues have already been raised by players like us who have been playing mania right from start.... but no use posting such topics...... the gms wont change anything and if u keep saying the same thing they will reply " many players have lvluped by same quests... therefore we cant change the quests." :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
So plz dnt waste yur time here... instead go lvl up.... and there are mny more topics u can debate on but then that will be talking off-topic here..... anyways happy lvling..... :D
I dont feel like or need to rip your post apart but let me just say, you dont have to rub it in my face, things got pretty clear after the very first reply Scar gave and by the looks of it, if you care to notice, I havent posted anything after Scar, to contest his decision.

Your remarks in above post like quote "raised by players like us,playing mania right from start" , "but no use posting such topics,if u keep saying the same thing they will reply" all that only only shows arrogance, as if you are imposing some kind of superiority. However, I said I'm not going tear apart your above post, but the general tone in the above post comes off bit unfriendly.

The way I see it, we're all here playing the same game,its only natural that, we post opinions to modify certain aspects of game; regardless of there unacceptability.

I dont know what was going through your mind when you wrote that above post but
a) I'm not wasting my time, I'm glad I made this topic, I just wanted to bring it up cuz I felt it was needed.
b) In fact, all the post after Scars reply are pointless, and waste of time, cuz the debate ended right there n then.
c) Can you see my Sign? Do you see I have a HK? this topic doesnt apply to me, I was just getting tired of all the whinning by HKs in game over that Letter quest. And on the fact that we have real shortage of letter H n O.

Anywayz Thanks. GMs Please Close this topic, this needs no further attention.
IGN: Eros [Archer], Magrita [Mage]
KH: ferocious
Eros is the son of Aphrodite and the god of love - usally highly erotic love.
caly20
Moulek
Moulek

Post by caly20 »

@ kingoferabus
O_o so u lvled up urself huh.....
LOL i still remember whn u used to say that my dad is in hospital and u used to leave ur char all day in my gp party and even nights too.... moreover whn i used to reparty...u pm me same time to say to tk u in party again... but whn i say to gv kw u always shows u r afk( saying going to hospital for ur dad)
is this lvling u did??? :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
IGN Hotbabe Tharcher Zoink
IGC MageArcher Holyknight
____IGKH Hellbourne†___
forgetits
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by forgetits »

@Hotbabe or Caly wtf

Lolz
I asked but hardly gets any and who the *XXXXXX* said u that whole day abbe power cuts here after 4hrs so how I can be in party whole day
Noob make Gp party and gained lvls noobard
FO HB and Caly
brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by brisingr90 »

mchaudh wrote:We've been seeing a growing trend, more HKs & Warriors now refrain from doing letter quest and jump straight into GP parties to lvl up after 160 and they prefer tarting over making letter for obvious reasons.

Very True man .... That is also the reason why the Letters H and O are sooo Highly Priced ...

ImageImage
Click on 'em plzzz..
IGN : Constantine
IGC : Mage
ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGL : Rb11 162
brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by brisingr90 »

caly20 wrote:@ kingoferabus
O_o so u lvled up urself huh.....
LOL i still remember whn u used to say that my dad is in hospital and u used to leave ur char all day in my gp party and even nights too.... moreover whn i used to reparty...u pm me same time to say to tk u in party again... but whn i say to gv kw u always shows u r afk( saying going to hospital for ur dad)
is this lvling u did??? :-o :-o :-o :-o

ROFL !!!
I cant believe this !!!
This is too much !!!
KOE .... LOL ... nice idea :P

ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz..

ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGL : Rb11 162