Sidhe boss guide and helpfull pointers.

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Sidhe boss guide and helpfull pointers.

Post by rituel »

@ hanna i tried wid 25k dmg wid my mage and serveral othermages doing more dan 30k and archer doing 15k+ normal shots we hit fr 1 and half hour + continuosly dat ES didnt die i knw so dont want to try kill him man :|

OHHH yea heres d link fr video killing kwaon GOD boss enjoy :yahoo: :yahoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COhdigm0wj8
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

I think we should keep this chapter open, just cuz you tried it and failed, doesnt surely mean everyone else will also. Besides the HK rcing archer strategy wont surely work, another thing you missed to mention, nobody got far enough on any God bosses, except Rabellu n Renias to see there unique skill, for eg. Renias splitting up into more Renias, and Rabellu sedimenting, I'm positive there is one like that for each n every boss.

Your friend tried to tank lightning revant, I'm not even sure if things are implemented in Sidhe map/Hamutz cuz that special NPC which imbues your armour and gives it unique attributes doesnt work, so may be those other bossess are not working like they are suppose to.

Anyway, we should keep trying different builds, you saw kwaon was tanked by not 1 but 2 players in that video, and he is like THE toughest boss till Ep V. Sky garden bosses can most definately be tanked...game developers arent stupid to make Renias killable and next higher lvl boss which is Earthshaker etc so impossible to kill, just doesnt make sense. The boss killing, if done nicely be it killing Red, Renias, anything at all, was usually accomplished in this game, without people dying!!! Thats why I say Archers getting rced to kill God boss, death infinite times, sounds TOO messy to be something people who made this game thought of...

PS: You fought earthshaker, were you using buffs agaisnt him? like HP abs or larcs? he removes em and everytime he successfully removes buffs, he heals his health...something like that, dont use ANY buffs n try again
IGN: Eros [Archer], Magrita [Mage]
KH: ferocious
Eros is the son of Aphrodite and the god of love - usally highly erotic love.
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

@ Chandraluna

Hey Bro, I dont know why Bauer couldnt tank with 15k HP....but we tried to get Stalina to tank it, his HP at the most reached 30%, and we killed it with ease...you guys werent doing something right...anyway High Blood build does work, see for yourself.

What do you have to say now =P
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

just plain lucky i guess u 2 archers do so much dmg boss died widout giving crit :| yes d mages kept using hp abs everytime kater removed dem i didnt knw dat he refills his hp :( sad dats y he didnt die e1 after 2 hrs :( :( and yea u dont lose xp in skygarden maps and real tower coz d way to kill god boss is rcing and attacking dats y u dont lose xp in sky garden but dose Hamatuz map bosses can b tanked :)
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

I dont think its about luck, more about how we made our builds, more HP isnt the only thing we have. A combination of things like maxed G10 Archer set, correct passives etc all made it possible to kill that boss, and no I was mostly in town, I hit the boss for like 20 hits, and it was dead, Stalina and GD were killing it. And this boss is fairly easy to kill. Once I take rb11 and get aura 5, we will try Theia or Earth Shaker :)
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

gud luck :)
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

Earth Shaker Dead, 2 ways to tank it, either have Statue right behind you, or Pillar, have 1-2 HKs, depending on how ez it is for you to tank, and let em heal you from there. Drops are sad though, worst then Renias, and some drops arent implements looks like, cuz there was something like "noplanit" on floor after boss was killed...zzz

Numenor
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by Numenor »

I was online with Kai's char and killed it. Hard but it should be great fun if a party of ppl go to kill it. Will take more than an hour to kill it.

Best way: Pt of 2 archers, 2 HK. Drag it to the piller. Get 2 Hks to heal u. Carry MP candies on HKs. Make sure than both archers are beside each other. else the boss might move frm the pillar spot.

Try and see. Should be a good challenge.

Cheers!
DONT PISS ME OFF. I get very mean and rude.
mchaudh
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by mchaudh »

Thanks Eskarina for a nice effort, showed us how its done =p

I wanted to refrain from using your name cuz ppl would think, it was a GM doing with there Godly stats n may be God mode...but Eskarina said he was on Normal stats and no God mode...so go figure guys, its possible :yahoo:
muttergusti
Moulek
Moulek

Post by muttergusti »

Lolz Scar +1
Image, Image
Help Hatch'em, CLick click
IGN : Chudail
IGC : Mage
GhostWalker
Ranias
Ranias

Post by GhostWalker »

There is something else u need to know abt these bosses in sidhe. If u carry no dex and try to tank it.. u wil die for sure due to crit. I have used my warrior with 16k hp bar to tank these bosses and have tested with epi 5 skills. But they do insane dmg a few times, there are many sidhe and h3 bosses that i have solo killed with taking completely with my archer but not able to kill at all with my warrior. Evasion is the main weapon archers have and its just godly!! Archers evade a lot of hits and those dirty crits are evaded almost all the time, although there is a skim way of dieing always. Archers also deal the highest number of crits, and dmg is a bit heavy too so the bosses die really fast. Warrior deal higher dmg with crits, but crits do not match equal with archers.

And its sooooo useless to kill these epi 4 bosses other than just for satisfaction that u can kill them, due to the fact that their drops SUCK TO THE CORE!!!! The best place to boss is CLORORENCE!!!!! The heaven of drops and uniques!! :P

Also when there are like 2 -3 archers, u shud use the confusion trick, this works like a charm!! Archers Remove those g9 bows with 9 range and fire from 3 sides.. the stupid boss wont move for looooong time hahahahahha.

As far as god boss goes, 1st i must say when GM kills them its totally different. They have much more attack, defence and hp from us players. GM's like kai have 3000 of each stats and a hp bar of 9 - 11k. Getting those stats at rb 12 165 isn't possible either. We have tried to kill earth shaker sooooo many times, but all efforts have gone in vain. The pillar tricks works nicely but that dude stuns like a mad muthacker and its irritating as shit when he removes buffs, we tried for 2 -3 hrs once but he still didnt die, sometimes u can tank it the whole time till hp runs out with good potting skills, sometimes u just die like a rb 0 nub :( . If u guys need help killing that bad b33ch pm me in forums and i will come online.
IGN:Ghostwalker/Postmodem & Quadamage/Annihilation
IGC: Archer & Warrior
IGL:Rb 12/12 LvL 165, Rb 11/12 LvL 165
IGKH:Spartans
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Ya Gw...We tried ES wid 9k hp Bar on G9 dex....Wid Eros..I was On hk to Heal Ero...but ...If the Spam Healing Doesnt Match the Exact tym to heal the archer....The archer dies..We tried alot...But Culdnt Succeed...!!

but i still thnk therez Hope....Coz Eros was rb 11 165..And i guess..at rb 12 165...300 more points in blood..shuld do the trick...Coz one Freakin Disadvantage of these bosses is the dual hits they do on Us....Difficult for ne other char to handle them..except archers coz they Evade Like Nething....And at 9k bar..Eros Was able to Tank his Dual Hits..but Wid a Minute Bar Remaining...So.....after 300 more points in blood..I guess we can do it :)...!!

N ya.We will Surely Need u Ingame Wid us :)
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Are those god bosses are of mania server? Bring those bosses again 8-)
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord