A3 Tax System
Taxes in A3 Can be collected from:
1. Castle Manager (Hideout Manager) - Asten in Temoz - Ilora in Quanato
2. Armory - Yarmmo in Temoz - Kaduru in Quanato
3. Identifier - Petbren, Bentren, Dellua in Temoz - Billero, Yiruk, Wilter in Quanato
4. Healer - TorrBier, Lunita, Elpura in Temoz - Nermarr, Pilpora, Elpuron in Quanato.
5. Storage - Mattera in Temoz - Mecho in Quanato
** Taxes can be only Collected by Shop Owning Knighthoods (Ertakin) or Thol(King) of the Nation.
** Taxes can be Withdrawed only by the respected Knighthood Leader.
** Each Town is Independent. Temoz Shops generate separate Tax compared to Quanato Shops.
** Ertakin and Thol can collect their Individual Taxes. They will not get shared.
** Taxes are generated based on the NPC Activity. Tax is charged only on Items bought from NPC, not the Items sold to NPC.
** The Items bought may include Pots, Body Items, Quivers, Weapons, Runes, Scrolls, Shues, Combination Costs, Identification Costs, Storage Cost, Hideout Auction Cost etc.
** The taxes can be collected at any time.
Taxes can be collected by KH Leader by clicking on the Shop Info Tab under the Open NPC Window. The Tax will directly be transferred to your Inventory.
* Castle Manager
* Eratkins can collect tax from the Shop that they own only.
Thol owns the Trade of the Nation.
Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
1 post • Page 1 of 1