Improvements @ Forums..

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Improvements @ Forums..

Post by shree »

I was wondering if there can be some changes made in the forums..
Like we have the Image Share section what if we can add a outerworld section and a spam section & a Gfx Section for ppl who want to have their signatures and so on.. show off of images and work one does in photoshop and stuffs like that.
We can even host contests there where ppl get to win prizes if there are any competion made out there.Rewards may consost of in-game items or what u Gms can think deem fit.
posts here wont be counted and no Points aswell.
Things @ the Outerworld section can be news and gossips and Spam can consist of Jokes and stuffs of that sort.

Reason I ask for the changes are I found a few invalid posts in the Image Share section those posts arent ment to be there. Image shares should consist of Images for examples wallpapers and Signatures and any stuff related to Pictures not from games.
Where as OuterWorld section can consist of news and gossips about everything we find intersting.
Eg: Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan tied up together to stand beside the increase of land revenews of multiplex owners etc etc.

Give that a thought guys.. I think the forum will be more organised this way than the way it is now.
Posting an invalid post in the image section

Code: Select all

http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=835
Posts in the Outerworld section and Spam section wont increase the post count of the member or points.

Regards.
Sagnick.[/color]
brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Re: Improvements @ Forums..

Post by brisingr90 »

@ Above
Hey nice siggy :)
ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGN : Constantine
IGC : Mage
IGL : Rb11 162
shree
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by shree »

Lols.. thanks :)
prem
Memora
Memora

Post by prem »

game ka exp aur drop rate dono ghat gaya hai ...khass kar drop rate a3 india se bhi bura haal ho gaya hai drops ka ....aaj 50 bosses me sirf 10 ne drop diya ...jabki pehle 50 boss kam se kam 100 drop toh jarur dete the ....ho sake to exp ...aur drop rate toh jarur se cheak kijiye plzz...........gm plz cheak it....
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

wrng thread fr ur probs.
n ya, new sub forums wud b quite useful, another sub section fr diff games bsides a3 wud b damn useful too :)
nume plz give it a thght
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

shree got talent in making siggys :P nice suggestion but too much spam wud slow d forum or somthing? i dunno just asking if it wud cause any negative effects to d site...