NPC Relations

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: NPC Relations

Post by [GM]Warrior »

Keep it. No Issues. I will recheck and verify if anything like that is actually there or not.
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Most old players know of these things . Building npc relation was hard but it is still much harder here
because most people never quest like old times.
From my experience NPC relation is vital but not as crucial as base favours.
And those are two entirely different things.

From my limited knowledge on base favours , it not only effects against creeps but also in Player Kill .
Also Base favours is very important for fighting against the GODs (story line). As NPCs cannot help u there :p
Please do feel free to correct me if i am wrong.

Can someone please throw some more light on base favours . Someone who has gone through the codes of a3.
I would very much like to have [GM] Scar's opinion on this :D

PS:- And for GOD's sake guys kindly refrain from spamming in the guides section. It will totally confuse a new comer.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

@Athenaindia...can u elaborate a little by what u actually mean by base favours?
Last edited by maximus on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

I rather not post more on this because i cannot confirm it.
But this much is sure Base favours play a more critical role in PK and higher maps.
I believe those who have gone through the codes in a3 can only answer that.
As for most players base favours still remain a mystery.

Hence i request [GM]Scar to give his valued opinion .

There were 2-3 more people i believe in a3India who had extensive knowledge of this.

1. Premsundar (real)
2. Xplode (real)
3. Arthas (real)

I also believe there were some people in a3 creek boards who knew about this.

Again i could be very wrong in some place , hence i refrain from commenting more on base favours.
brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by brisingr90 »

Thanks for mentioning this Athena ... GMs will surely let us know more abt base favors i guess ...
ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGN : Constantine
IGC : Mage
IGL : Rb11 162
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Abe Const refrain frm atleast spammin in guides.. ! >,< !

and athen...i actually wanted to know wat u ACTUALLY mean by the term base favours ... as in...the NPC favours are the ones which we gain by establishing relations with the NPC..so...wat ARE base favours..?...as in wat to we get in favour n HOW do we get them..i dont want ur complete comment on the subject..but just a lil bit info from ur syde...so that i can get the picture of the whole thng..Thnx !
Last edited by maximus on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

same here, m unable to understand wht u mean by base favours?
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Base favour are your characters favours with The Main Cast of a3 . Rebellu , Billmade etc .
It can be increased by doing special quests . Hunting in maps for long hours .. like when u do Quests n do not get drops for hours on end your base favour increases. Have you ever wondered why you get exhausted and what are its effects in the long run ? Now according to the story when you hunt for quest drops/get exhausted the Gods enjoy your misery and take pleasure in it. Well i guess that increases your base favours. :p

In a3 nothing is pure luck its all calculations upon calculations upon calculations. All is mathematical probability.
When Temoz people pk higher level characters their base favour increases. Quanatian people also get base favours if they pk high level players but only if they get hit first.
If you pk low level characters ur base favours take a bad hit. If u get pked ur base favours are lost to a great extent.

As for what are the effects . Base favours increase your drop rates both in stuff and quest drops. It also increases your creep kill exp n damage ( i am not talking about quest exp ). If your base favours is high you are more likely to get the max dmg from your weapon. It also nullifies the negative impact of your passives to certain extent.

Damn you guys ! You will make me spell out some secrets about gameplay i only keep to myself.

All of this i have learned thorough talking with certain people and reading in certain boards.
Again I will not take any slamming as there can be many holes in this theory.

I request some Ancient a3 players/coders and GMs to kindly shed some light on this.
Last edited by AthenaIndia on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Whoa...i didnt know nething of that sort...but i did know that we had map relations n that our relations were related in smway or the other with the exhaustion thng...but again that was all hearsay..n thats y i didnt mention it in the Knowledge Base or Game Guide Section ... !

Neways..i hope that the Gms put light to it .... n thnx for the info Athen ^^ ...n ur right..we WILL make u spell out some secrets of ur own :P !!

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

y keep secrets e1 in game yaar?

Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

AthenaIndia wrote:Base favour are your characters favours with The Main Cast of a3 . Rebellu , Billmade etc .
It can be increased by doing special quests . Hunting in maps for long hours .. like when u do Quests n do not get drops for hours on end your base favour increases. Have you ever wondered why you get exhausted and what are its effects in the long run ? Now according to the story when you hunt for quest drops/get exhausted the Gods enjoy your misery and take pleasure in it. Well i guess that increases your base favours. :p

In a3 nothing is pure luck its all calculations upon calculations upon calculations. All is mathematical probability.
When Temoz people pk higher level characters their base favour increases. Quanatian people also get base favours if they pk high level players but only if they get hit first.
If you pk low level characters ur base favours take a bad hit. If u get pked ur base favours are lost to a great extent.

As for what are the effects . Base favours increase your drop rates both in stuff and quest drops. It also increases your creep kill exp n damage ( i am not talking about quest exp ). If your base favours is high you are more likely to get the max dmg from your weapon. It also nullifies the negative impact of your passives to certain extent.

Damn you guys ! You will make me spell out some secrets about gameplay i only keep to myself.

All of this i have learned thorough talking with certain people and reading in certain boards.
Again I will not take any slamming as there can be many holes in this theory.

I request some Ancient a3 players/coders and GMs to kindly shed some light on this.
Dude.....

1 of the oldest Player in A3 told me that..... by increasing ur base favor ur % for Extra Evasion, Crit rate, Crit
Evasion etc. increases...... as Hidden Attribute......

and according to the story told by Netdemona......

Rebellu was in love with Billmade(Who was 1 of the Knight assigned as Gaurd).......
Billmade was caught in the room with Rebellu(U know what am talking about :P), by Rebellue's father......
Rebellu's Father(Who was king of GODS), was angry not because he found Billmade with Rebellu,,,, but it was because he saw 1 impossible thing happened there.......
When King of GODS Entered Rebellue's room...... Billmade hurriedly runs and grabs a weapon nearby...... and to the King's astonishment,,,,, the weapon which Billmade was holding in his hand was not even getting Lifted by GODS.... Not even by the king itself.....
King was surprised to see that Billmade who was just a Human, was easily using that weapon against his Guards, that weapon which which was not EVEN being lifted by King himself.....
In Anger and Fear,,,,
King used his magical spells on Billmade and....
And as expected, he kicked Billmade out of the castle......

Not even that he cursed his dear Daughter Rebellu that she'll start Hating Humans...... and thus the story goes....

I think there is 1 more class of weapon which is yet to be Introduced !!!

if there is any weapon of such kind,,,, and if GM's know about it..... Pleej ENLIGHTEN us aboout it.........

P.S. : - i dont know whether the story is True or False... i wrote what i heard........
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Reco..even if such new class of a weapon exists...it will only b to an advantage to hks....coz according to the story it was billmade who held that weapon...n Billmade is ofcourse a hk.. !

i dnt thnk it will b ryte.....no balance.. :) !!

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

implement it,implement it, IMPLEMENT IT NW!!!
reading tht mks me feel so proud fr being a hk, n i always knew tht hks r d only class wich fc*ed gods also =)) =)) =))

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Rofl Dead...dont get over excited...I dont thnk Such thng as a new class of weapon even exists... Let warrior comment on it !!

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

maximus wrote:Reco..even if such new class of a weapon exists...it will only b to an advantage to hks....coz according to the story it was billmade who held that weapon...n Billmade is ofcourse a hk.. !

i dnt thnk it will b ryte.....no balance.. :) !!
abbe champu.... Stop Pulling my Leg !!!!! :P

what i presented before u.... was a story of HK......

Even Other classes do have their stories..... and in those stories...... they might be getting some New class weapon or skill or some passive advantage......
;) ;) ;)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)