Tower of Desire

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Tower of Desire

Post by maximus »

THE STORY

Since the humans were banished into Egonil after the Legendary Battle, the Gods have never lowered their guard against them. The cost of having to exterminate them is too high a price to pay. Rabellu’s mind is burning with evil ideas…
Not long after, a rumor of unknown sources begins to spread in the towns…

“The Tower of Desire has it all! Weapons of mass destruction! Invaluable Treasures! Magical Powers! All who reaches the top shall own them all! ”

Following the rumor, heroes of different classes ventured their way into the tower, never to be seen again…

Rickovo’s body burns with pain and tiredness. The monsters came from all directions endlessly…all of a sudden, there were loud thuds heard everywhere as if the sky has fallen. All the monsters vanished into thin air and instead, bodies of comrades were seen everywhere.

“Did I kill them…?”
Rickovo raised his precious sword, human and monster blood alike dripped from his sword. Watching unbelievably at the blood dripping from his sword, Rickovo’s sanity slowly slipped away from him.

Rabellu was smiling at her temple…

“Weak mortals after all. Let their greed consume them! Let them betray and hate their own kind! Till no mortal on Hellmarsh can stand against us Gods! The stronger you humans become, the more you crave for the Tower of Desire!

ABOUT THE TOWER

The Tower is 13 storeys high.

The Tower consists of 2 spheres (A3Mania), each to accommodate a specific range of player level. Upon entering the portal, players will be sent to the sphere suitable for his level.

Each sphere of the Tower will have different monsters and treasures.

Players who leave the Tower (including result of death) will not be able to return.
Players who got disconnected halfway through the event will not be able to re-enter the Tower.

One can only progress up the next level of the tower if all of the following conditions are met:

1. For each level of the Tower, ALL monsters will have to be hunted down and slain within the allotted time.

2. Obtain a key before the time ends. Keys are dropped randomly from monsters or from other players who picked it up but are killed. After moving up each level, all keys in the inventory will be cleared. Ensure that a fresh one is picked up for every level.

3. In the event if ALL monsters are not killed, EVERYONE will be kicked out of the Tower back to their town.

Being a free Player-versus-Player zone, the usual PK penalties do not apply.

There will not be any parole for killing players.

There will not be any experience lost when killed by other players.

Upon clearing all the monsters on the 13th Level, a Treasure Chest will appear dropping the Treasures for all to pick.

SPHERE LEVEL RANGES (A3Mania)

1. BALHEIN : 160 and Below

2. MENASSUE : 161 and Above

Cheers~!
Maximus
Last edited by maximus on Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Re: Tower of Desire

Post by deadraizer »

guys post ur few tactics here too, lyk i'd post sm of mine.

try n b in groups, identify each oder in d twr by spcl stuff, lyk using a specific skill a no. of tyms, or tk a lower grade wpn n throw tht to let ur teamm8s knw tht u r u,

pik up each n every key, all d keys get used up whn u go to d nxt floor, so oders wud get less keys

@ l8r lvls whn bosses cm, DO NOT try to kill em all alone until necessary, try n giv more den half dmg of boss's hp to ensure u get d drop, let oders do d hard work n u tk d key

5ks wrk in TOD, use em

if ur alone, copy wht oder players r doin, lyk if u r a hk, wear d same shields n wpns wich oder hks of sm groups r wearin

der r many more sch small tricks, quite helpful in winning TODs, used em a lot to win TODs, nw i dun play mch so sharin wid u ppl
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
soulslashers
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by soulslashers »

:-o sm1 ripped nooblivion 6-7months back na :D.......ssup guyz how r u all :-?
IGN-Firelord
IGC-Archer
IGKH-Dragons
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by [GM]Warrior »

DONT ever TRY to be in groups. You will not get the keys as you all wont get enough creeps to kill. Creeps do not spawn near your group. They spawn all around. The creeps only have approx 65% chances to drop keys. What if the creep that you are killing does not drop a key... you will have to run to other creep.... AND as you are group.. u will not have enough creeps near you for everyone... AND.. all the other creeps spread in the floor might have been killed already by other people. SO.. u might not get the key and then CRY to the GMs that TOD sucks and it drop rate sucks as you did not get the key. TOD is not for group play. U play in group.. you suffer. Alteast the TOD settings will make you suffer for sure.

The creeps number keep on reducing as you go up every floor. So do not group inside TOD... u will not get enough keys.

AND yea. 5k will be disabled in next TOD. So dont make strategy around it.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Ahem..i guess 5k was a really helpful thng in TOD...so u can let it be the way it is.. !!

one strategy i used when i played TOD on another server was to keep a g1 weapon of ne class at my f4 slot..whenever some1 whom i knew came in frnt of me..we used to spam cliking f4...so that the g1 weapon cmes in our hand !!

that was a sign i used... !

i never made big groups..only as much as 2-4 ppl..not more than that.. !

coz in a TOD every man is for himself.. !
Therez one thng i used to do too frequently...when our ally ppl made big groups in order to win TOD's...i used to keep the codes until some floors..like the 5th or 6th floor...at those floors..i myself being a hk wuld change the shield on one of my own group members n continuously razz him.. . :P ....its called double-crossin in other wrds...but its fun....all the ppl in our wown group start hittin that guy..its even more fun when its a warrior..he cant do nething :D !!

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

being a group may mean u get less keys, bt u cud jst gank oder players to get more keys, in our groups,our mages n archers used to roam arnd fr keys, n hks fr frags :P

[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by [GM]Warrior »

You are not supposed to communicate with people using any ingame mechanism. 5k HAS to be disabled to comply with the idea of TOD. You can use other applications like skype
etc.

one strategy i used when i played TOD on another server was to keep a g1 weapon of ne class at my f4 slot..whenever some1 whom i knew came in frnt of me..we used to spam cliking f4...so that the g1 weapon cmes in our hand !!
Here even if you change weapon, it will show the same shadowy view all the time. The other player will not notice your weapon changings.
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

thts y rather keep pointy hairs n g3-g4 armors n throw dem to identify

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Hmm..i see that u ppl hav worked alot on this server's TOD warrior..making it a bit more a challenge as compared to other servers..nice wrk :) !

one more of my signs was to type nething in general n press enter... !
it wont actually display the same thng which u had writtem but some other stuff .. But nevertheless if its a code..the ppl in the same group will just keep on typin smthn in general n enterin it as soon as they see another isolated hostile prty....n if the opposite prty responds by doing the same ...well n good..n if it doesnt..ur weapons speak for u :) !!
Last edited by maximus on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

\m/ \m/
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

deadraizer wrote:being a group may mean u get less keys, bt u cud jst gank oder players to get more keys, in our groups,our mages n archers used to roam arnd fr keys, n hks fr frags :P
Mages and Archers? If they get the keys, then what about yourself? You will have to find a key yourself. Dropping the Key on the floor and personally delivering items in disabled.

One more trick is that if you keep your Receive Items Personally option off, and if anyone tries to drop some noob item on you, your name will be displayed. This can be used to identify players. It has been removed right from Day 1 in A3 Mania.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

v did those in india, nvr played tod in mania

brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by brisingr90 »

Wow ... you guys have made TOD a lot more better ... Cheers :D
This all info will be useful for the next TOD :D
ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGN : Constantine
IGC : Mage
IGL : Rb11 162
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Const..all this info has been used over by us in a3india and keepin that in mind the GMs here hav contradicted all those tricks.... So...lets just hope that we discover new tricks on a rb server like dis for TOD !!

\m/ \m/
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mages and Archers? If they get the keys, then what about yourself? You will have to find a key yourself. Dropping the Key on the floor and personally delivering items in disabled.

One more trick is that if you keep your Receive Items Personally option off, and if anyone tries to drop some noob item on you, your name will be displayed. This can be used to identify players. It has been removed right from Day 1 in A3 Mania.
nice work GMs... this will increase the Excitement in TOD !!!!!
:) :) :)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
brisingr90
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by brisingr90 »

@ Obli
+1
We'll have to thin very hard to find new tricks or just play the TOD as its meant to be played :P
ImageImageClick on 'em plzzz...

IGN : Constantine
IGC : Mage
IGL : Rb11 162