PvP Tips for Archers !!

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

PvP Tips for Archers !!

Post by maximus »

My Personal favourite class for PVP... Just coz of their agility...

GENERAL TIPS:

1. Nvr chat while PVP

2. Use F1 and F2 to pot(This avoids typing 1111 or 2222 when u press Enter by mistake)

3. Know ur opponents strength

4. Know ur weaknesses against ur opponent

5. Never underestimate ur enemy... (May sound familiar but this is actually very vital)

6. Carry atleast a set of Larcs...

POSITIVES:

1. Have the highest agility

2. Freewill

3. Good evasion

4. Can run and hit

NEGATIVES:

1. Sad Defence.. Once u manage to hit... U deal good dmg on them...

2. Unless U r fast fingered U cannot get the maximum out of archers..

Archers against warriors:

Archers walk over the warriors most of the time... By the time the warrior even approaches to Hit the archer, he can easily manage to hit atleast 3 shots on warrior ... But one warriors manage to hit them.. They deal insane dmg...

1. When the PVP start put mirage and Chaser asap... And wait for him to come in ur view and start hitting him...

2. The moment he comes in range to hit u... Start running... Run and hit as long U get his HP down by atleast 10k... This run and hit helps a lot... The warrior might manage to hit U... But U need to make sure he is away from U.. When u actually try it out u'll get to know.. ^^

3. Use skills while attacking.. For e.g. Ultimate whistle...Arrow Storm...WD...

4. If it is a Uni skill lvl Warrior make sure his Cruize is off as soon as u can get it off...

5. Beware of Warriors using larcs.. Clever Warriors use larcs after U freewill them... U can recognize the sudden jump in dmg... Immidiately freewill him... The longer he has his Larcs on the more disadvantage for U... ^^

Archer against Mage:

The easiest of all to kill in PVP for an archer is a Mage... Mages agility sucks... Where as Archers have a major bonus with that regard..

1. Put Mirage, chaser...

2. Freewill the mage and start hitting Ultimate whistle... Mages will now put the HP absorber back in... which takes somes time.. While they r putting the HP absorber try and get out of the SB range.. It is tough to do.. With practise U can get it...

3. Freewill again and start hitting

4. It is important to watch out for ur MP... Ur freewill takes 50MP and putting HP absorber just 4 MP... Some mages make U loose MP on purpose... So hit normal shots occassionally... U will deal the same amount dmg as U wud with UW coz of the speed with which the arrows hit...

Unless the mage is wise there is no chance of a Mage beating Archer.. If i post a mage's PvP guide ill try givin out some tips regardin that ... Watch out archers ... :twisted:

Archers against HK's:

I Cannot Provide with the PvP Tips in this Section...Coz on our server if an archer doesnt hav considerable high attack...he cannot Win from a Hk...who has the ultimate skill to heal itself..

Even if i provide with some of the tips.. I dont thnk they can be of much use to players who want to learn PvPin with an archer..

Archer against Archers:

Archer with better ops wins.. ;)

1. Put mirage,chaser

2. Hit the other archer..

3. If he freewills U.. U freewill him and starting hitting normal melee... If he puts Mirage freewill him again and hit him... Do not allow the opponent to use Mirage at any point in time... And U don't bother putting Mirage on urself.. It is time consuming... Just freewill and hit...

EXTRA : These are some extra tips for an archer fightin another archer when both of them are on Attack Uniques ( Ghrasat / Sunitz )...

1. Dont put mirage,chaser .... Just put Stone Skin as Mirage has no effect against an archer attack uni...the uni ignores Evasion...

2. As soon as the opponent comes in ur range Freewill him n start hittin melee....it is better to hit normal melee hits coz of the fact that they are fast as compared to other skill attacks and in an archer vs archer fight its Speed that actually matters...

3. The result of the fight will mainly depend on how fast ur Freewill the other archer n how fast do u acquire Stone Skin on ur own char n start hittin...if u happen to hav a very fast speed,agility n control over ur fingers...the match may well be in ur favour .. ^^

Archer is one of the easiest and the best in PVP... Unless U know hwo to play Archer U can nvr have fun with them..

NOTE : The above mentioned tips for PvPin with archers hav been given keepin in mind that the archer does not hav a G10 set and a Uni..This is coz not every1 on the server is fortunate enough to acquire a uni or a g10 set for himself... Though i may mention that most of the tips come in handy even if one is PvPin with a Uni and a g10 set on the char..

Therefore i wrote this guide in order to help all the players to learn something bout archer PvP...
I hope u guys appreciate it try findin very few mistakes out of it as i myself am in the process of learning how to play with the char.. :p

I Will try to make similar guides regarding the other classes too :)

Have Fun PvPing...!! :-bd
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Re: PvP Tips for Archers !!

Post by deadraizer »

post hks
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
AthenaIndia
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by AthenaIndia »

Man i will not point out the mistakes but i will certainly try n kill you for real.

This might sound selfish of me but damn it ! Man , some people burned the proverbial midnight oil to learn these things and it took months to master.
If not years.
Now it is out there for every damn noob to see . :ymdevil:

Btw stoneskin tip was nice when grahsat against grahsat , but again it usually happens so fast it hardly matters. Still its nice tip.

Zzzzzz.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

He hE..im srry..actually i thought bout it for some 10-15mins..then i thought...Every other guy on the server would not let his Gameplay come out n would like to keep it a bit secret...so i just thought of doing the opposite n tryin to help ppl who find it difficult to learn how to PvP.... :) .. !!

i knew that many ppl will get mad at me :P ...thats y i asked in the post itself not to bring out mistakes or flame me :P .. he he .. !!

And u are right in stating that the Stone Skin trick is Too fast...but ill tell u wat..its only fast if the other guy knows bout it :P ...n its only fast if both the players are good in it ^^ ...but most of the tyms the other player is unaware of that fact n just uses mirage .. !

@Dead...will try my best to make similar guides for all classes...Aur saale khud bhi kuch gameplay seekh...u want everythng spoon-fed...aao aur mooh mai chammach daalo...coz game mai toh tu kabhi online aayega nahi :D .. so u just want to learn gameplay thru the forums..waah >,< !!

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

naah, i wanted u to post tht coz i wanna read hks r d best n they cn easily pwn ne class XD, n btw u cnt criticize my GP, u hv nvr seen it, bliv me it aint tht bad
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Gladiator
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by Gladiator »

Obli Nice Tips :ymapplause:
@ Athen U said its sad :( tat he revealed the tricks but even to implement them is not that easy :D ,U have to practise alot to implement them. Till now in this server i didnt find a archer who run and hit a warior within just 1 shot from him, easily 2 to 3 shots he will tank but If warior is good he can make the archer down by using his skills because archer normally uses grashat on warrior its range is nt tat good compared to Bow. I m not supporting Warrior I just wana say Its hard to defeat a warrior with archer, There r some other things also but now in this server they r not available so no use to reveal them :P.
Waiting for Ur Tips on Warrior Game Play so tat i can find some new things, Normally ppl say Warrior doesnt need game play but I think U need to know some tips. So fast fast post as much as U know :ymparty:
IGN : Viiking
IGT : Hatrel :)

A3India freak
Gladiator
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by Gladiator »

@Dead
I Agree to Ur above comment in this server i mean in RB server, Play a HK against (Warrior/Archer) in A3 India 1X server U will come to know the Real game play. I m nt sayng Hk will Loose but it will be a Fair Battle. In RB server HK should knew how to Heal =)) =)) =)) :ymparty:
Last edited by Gladiator on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Viiking
IGT : Hatrel :)

A3India freak
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

hey guys...dat isnt the ryte thng to do..i opened the thread in order to help ppl n share ne comments n suggestions with every1..if u hav some tricks up ur sleeve kindly share it with us... :D !!

\m/ \m/