Quick Guide

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Quick Guide

Post by maximus »

Quick Game Guide

1. To whisper to another player – in the chat window type: /PlayerName <what ever you to whisper>. PlayerName should be exactly the same case. Means if someone’s name is JoJo, then /JoJo hello.

2. To setup a shop. Press Alt-M, and put in the stuff you want to sell, set the price, give a name for your shop, and click on “Open Shop”. You can close your shop any time by clicking “Close Shop”. One advice to fast selling is find out what NPCs are willing to offer, then set your price not too high from that. You can adopt the Bentley policy (sell one a year on high profit) or the local bakery policy (sell all for low profit) ultimately you will probably make the same profit.

3. If you are just starting to play, save up all the trade skill stuff. Trade skill in A3 is awesome. Compared to Everquest, where you have to slog for hours to get even little things. It is good even for profit. Like, all ores cost 2K at the NPCs, when crafted to the “piece” with 6 ores, the “piece” costs 30K. And I am pretty sure, at a later stage when you want to upgrade, or want some materials badly, look around you will never find it, or find it at atrocious prices. This comes from 4 years of A3 Knowledge, so trust me. Above all, all G9 & G10 weapons need these materials, so better start from day one.

4. To trade with anyone, ALT – left click, that person, 6 icons show up, click the “handshake” one, then the trade window opens up, put your stuff in your side of the window, then click “trade”, then click “confirm”. If you are trading, for a price, or exchanging, make sure the other party has put in his stuff, before you click “confirm”.

5. Press C, it brings up the community window, from there; you can add someone as a friend, PM a friend, or form / leave a group etc.

6. When in a group, press F6, to bring up the party list. Keep this list open, as it gives you a quick overview of the party health, and if you are a healer/buffer, you can right click on the name in that window.

7. Use the middle mouse button, to change the camera angle. If it is a clickable scroll wheel, click and hold it down, while moving the mouse. Soon you will find the right angle for your game play. Scroll the scroll wheel to zoom in/out. Space bar will set the camera angle to default view.

Honest Advices

8. Do not beg for money or stuff, this is a game and you are not a beggar. On other MMORPGs you will land up on people’s ignore list. Not sure how you can ignore someone on A3 though.

9. Do not carry around lot of stuff in your inventory. When Killed in maps by Creeps or bosses, you have a chance of dropping stuff.
To Prevent ur stuff from dropping...at high lvls u may keep in ur inventory wat is called a Saving Scroll...By doing This U will Loose the Saving Scroll from ur Inventory Instead of ur Stuff.

10. You will get PKed. No point whining, or sending PMs to the PKer. Stay away and play your game, will help you in the long run. I personally do not support PKing Noobs, but well, it is like the real world, you keep your doors open and you will get robbed. Depending on your time of play, find some nice people, and group with them regularly. One thing that makes MMORPGs a success (some 400 billion dollar industry) is the online community thing. If some of the MMORPGs succeed in India, and run for long, you will eventually find pals for life!

If you are new to the game, and need any help, feel free to send me a whisper. Ill be glad to help u :)

Happy Gaming ! ^^

Cheers~!
Maximus
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Djrullz
Kellownerr
Kellownerr

Re: Quick Guide

Post by Djrullz »

Nice guide Obli...

Repu Point for You... :D

P.S --> Feel free to send a 5k to me if you new ingame and if you don't want to 5k Obli... :P

P.S 2 --> @ Obli... Give Repu Point to me also.. :D
I.G.N : Djrullz
I.G.L : RB12 165... :D
I.G.T : Temozian
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

I gave u repo points already dj..thnx :)

\m/ \m/
deadraizer
Ranias
Ranias

Post by deadraizer »

nyc guide, mayb d best 1 frm u yet, coz dis cud b extremelyyy helpful fr newbies

edit - unable to give rep, cell probs grrrr
Last edited by deadraizer on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN : Deadraizer
IGC : HK

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Thnx :) ... Ill Try postin smore n more in the KB n Guide section :)

\m/ \m/