2 more thins to suggest .. hope this will b good 1

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
dreze
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

2 more thins to suggest .. hope this will b good 1

Post by dreze »

Sir ,

1st suggestion

I want you to increase the Xp of mercenary 10xp on each is too low sir .. Just keep it some thing 50xp
or 100xp .. In order to make our merci high lvl .. I always keep my pc on whole night everyday .. As a result
i crossed Rs.15000 Electricity Bil per month :( .. Please Gm please we need some improvement on this ..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd suggestion

Please Keep Event A3 server on when the original mania server is down .. So as the player will enjoy the event
by the time .. And without A3 my life is just boring .. And i tell u 1 thing that after the real A3 India server got
terminated .. After that i was dont knw about the Mania Server .. I used to play only this noob games like
Most Wanted , Fifa , Cz, Dota .. but zzz all these games were got completed fully and i was getting bored to play
this game ... After that my friend told me about a3mania .. I just started playing Mania whole day .. As a result
my percentage has dropped down in studies before A3mania i used to get 85% but after i started mania my % dropped down to 60% :D :D .. So sir think how mania is so important in our life .. As my holidays are going on
I dont want to waste 1 sec also :yahoo: ..

Start Event A3 serverrrr during the Real server Down
pradeepptk
Memora
Memora

Re: 2 more thins to suggest .. hope this will b good 1

Post by pradeepptk »

dabba nanmagne thika muchkondu irod kali ning yaak ivella sumne buildup galu
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

O_o

what was that.... can u please Elaborate :P :P
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
Jorujaan
Khalthar
Khalthar

Post by Jorujaan »

@ dreze ( 15k electricity bill lmao )
yes coming to ur 1st suggestion yes gm should think of mercy xp as 10 xp per crip = OMG :P

and 2nd suggestion of event server , Gm hve already said tht if thy put the server together ,i.e, Main server and event server , thn this might create lag 2 main server...

Hope we have more ppl and gms replying here :)
Jorujaan Rb 11 LVL 165
Shylady Rb 11 LVL 165
Kaniska Rb 11 Lvl 165

Knightman Rb 11 Lvl 165
aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

EVENT SERVER cud b made atleast a monthly affair... jus once in a month hurt the server.. also I had read some GM say tht 2 servers cant b runnin at the same time... no prob... keep the original server down at tht moment... no one wud mind wid a prior notice
pramod.simba
Jaloch
Jaloch

Post by pramod.simba »

pradeepptk wrote:dabba nanmagne thika muchkondu irod kali ning yaak ivella sumne buildup galu
Oo awesome.. :D

super maga.. :D
IGN: Simba Rb 12 165
IGKH: Legends
CLASS: Archer
†...No Salaam Never Gulaam...†™
[GM]Warrior
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by [GM]Warrior »

Both not possible.

How will the event server run? Both use the same hardware and network.
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

GM warrior i knw u hv an imba pc host frm ur PC dats it :D
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

i guess that they hav Electricity Probz.... .thats the reason they shfted the server from Scar's Residence.. !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

abe m toking abt warrior nt scar :D
Zorathus
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by Zorathus »

Second reason is justified, but the first one aint. What is the basic idea of having 10 xp / Creep ? Cant it be anywhere around 50 to 100. Coz having so slow lvling the merc has lost its status of being a SUPPORTER, as it dies becoming a one shot kill for creeps.
-rEgards-
~zrt~{R.A}
~gFx aRt!st~
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

the main concern here is not the point distribution..u hav thought bout the point distribution for each lvl of the merc very deliberately... but... the problem then eventually comes of the Bar... The Vitality... its too low.. !

Even if at 100 lvl we make our hk merc worth 5k defense..ti doesnt hav the sufficient bar to tank ranias .. !

im just focussing on ranias here coz ppl are mainly lvling mercs for that sole reason ...atleast i am.. !

u hav modified the stats n psp per lvl of the merc...but not the pts per lvl up into vitality..i thnk u shuldve modified that too.. !

An if u say that we can add these points to vitality... which we get after each lvl up..then in the end we are left with jsut one of the 2 choices..whether to increase def...or to increase bar..coz till lvl 100 we can thnk of lvling up the merc like dis...but after that...we wont even be able to lvl it up that easily :| .. !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

Moreover...... 10 xp per creep for 45 lvl + merc is a chillar......... i think may be they should introduce Xp distribution as in like we(Normal Players have)....... like kill higher lvl creeps u get some more XP than that of the nub 1s.........

or simply increase the Xp from 10 to some 50-100 for lvl 50+ mercs.... if its possible......

aniketora
Hell Yatake
Hell Yatake

Post by aniketora »

i dont think they wud tht... bt mebbe they can introduce merci quests whr we will do the quests n in reqrd will get high merxi xp as quest reward or some merxi xp card as quest reward....
as in the current scenario whther we do ne quest... cq... bossin or hunt or leech in a gp party.. we do not get ne significant xp for the merci... if we wnt some xp for the merci we hav to go to carode... it is time wasttin for me... i appreciate GM's initiativ to make merci lvlin hard... but merci's r useful to us and despite spendin so much time we r not able to use our mercis fully.... so my request is to make more options available for merci lvl up
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

i dont think Merc Xp qst will be introduced.... coz even we gave the same suggestion in various other treads regarding mercy lvling....... but they said no about it............ :|