Re: What is Warrior???

Post by rituel »

yea i never argued abt dat *XXXXXX*...
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

well... as i have seen in my a3 gaming ...... Mages are imbaa in initial stage of game in terms of all kind of Bossing.... but then becomes not more than a Support character...... as in this point of time in sever, where only RB 12 is the Highest Rb in it.... warriors dont have as much high damage to compensate the damage given by GOD bosses..... but mark my words..... if higher RBs and lvls are introduced...... then warriors with insane damage will tank and hit GOD boss without any healer, coz his damge will be so much imbaa that his Uni Skill will get the HP back........
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

K Guys,

One Last Qstion, will it make a differrence if a Warrior has G10 Hybrid Set, Uni Skill, Uni Wepaon Lvl15 and Also Both Redyans??? :|
Last edited by chetan4uonly on Sat May 29, 2010 7:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
IGN: Silvermoon
IGC: Warrior

I dont Care If Ne1 Dont Like me Bcoz... I was NOT put on Earth to PLEASE Ne1 ;)
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

All the above Stuffs make warrior imbaa....... with both Redyans.... u get imbaa Eles and Good Options.... So, this will make a WARRIOR much more IMBAA and DEADLY !!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

Thanks to All ;)

Though it will take time to make such a Warrior, but hope it will one of the BEST in GAME :D (If Possible will go For Golden Warrior) ;)

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Dude...u need Iartekk for hunting purposes... RN is a must...n u need RR for PvPing.... u need all of em... !

Best of Luck for ur Warrior mate :) !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

no need of iarrtec fr hutning bosses.... e1 doing Quest coz wid RR 30% decrease MP consumption all ur skills except d cruises require less MP n will b regenerated by ur RN asap so dnt worry abt iarrtec :) RR is a must..

N OBLI I KNW HIGH CRUISE NEEDS LOT OF MP BT U WNT HV TO SPAM IT

@ Pain

i hope we will get to c wat u told abt warriors i really do :)
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Pero Luna... Wat if im lvling up n i got to spam dragonbusrt like i spam WD? :| ...iartekk cmes into use at many places...blieve me... RN RR Ik... are a must..go for them ^^ !

\m/ \m/
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

@Obli..

I dont think Warrior will require Lartek as RR itself gives reduce of consumpion HP/MP by 30% and wid RN it will get refilled in no time coz u get 100 Hp/MP regeneration.
And DB does not use tht much of MP so I think by the time you are usiong second you will be full coz its 3 sec delay between 2 DB. :D so RR and RN is good combo for Warrior..

And believe on this as I AM USING IT Currently and I can Tank all Dusk in T3 widout using any HP or MP... :) G_G
Last edited by chetan4uonly on Sun May 30, 2010 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Ur IGN?...... And ur able to tank the dusks also coz of ur Uni skills IF u hav ne.... n if u dont....its coz of the RN.. !

but Dusks are all fine man....ull face such issues when u lvl up a bit to a higher lvl... !

Well..no worries....carry on wid RR....when u feel like n IF u feel like u need Ik...go for it :) !

\m/ \m/
rituel
Ranias
Ranias

Post by rituel »

saale dragonburst doesnt need much MP zzz boobli warrior khelna thoda :P
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

yea true...neva xperienced a warrior =P ...npz will soon play one XD !!

\m/ \m/
chetan4uonly
Khastol
Khastol

Post by chetan4uonly »

Dude try it once, its the most easiest, strongest and costliest player to play.. dont beleive ask any warior

vehla_sarpanch
Moulek
Moulek

Post by vehla_sarpanch »

okay.. now about iarrtek and RR.. well RR is of great help in case of Defense eles and also xtra vitality which makes it easier for warriors to tank Sirpel Bosses.. Most of the chlorence bosses are easily tanked by a warrior.. no problem.. bt when it comes to sirpel bosses they do quite high damage.. and with few creeps around you , your going to need high defense and bar... at this moment the regeneration skill is of great help.. cuz providing high bar for warrior prevents you from potting as this boss gives crit after crit for 4-5 times.. so if by that time ur bar has just reached to half or 40% (then this boss misses usually) u can risk of leaving upto Blood thirst for filling up your bar rather than potting.. and i dunno if any of other warriors have experienced.. but i have tested this in all ways.. the Deny Mechanism skill also doesnt work.. try getting a player hit you with it and without it.. you will get same damage on urself.. and by bar movement on boss u can also experience that it doesnt work even in case of PVE.. so all in all i found only one use for deny mechanism.. that is if a filthy Holy Knight buffs u in war you can remove it by deny mech as it has shorter cool down time of 10 seconds.. and one last point i wanna tell u ppl.. i support maxi in saying that a warrior should have iarrtekk with him.. usually no one has any idea why would a warrior need an iarrtek.. during hunting or PVE u can say there is no need of an iarrtekk.. RN pretty much does everything.. u can wear all ur skills without potting MP in one go.. by the time u gotto wear them again the MP bar is full.. the time when a warrior needs MP is in case of PVP against HKs.. i have pvped many hks non-dex 1 on 1.. hks with good gameplay buff u so many times and u have to wear cruise n all so many times that it uses large amounts of ur MP.. during whole pvp.. at a certain stage with a full g10 hk.. am left with 40k pots to spare with 0 mp.. and honestly that really sucks.. when u have to hit that hk with warat and reduce on ur head :|... after experiencing this problem.. i tried with iartek.. its pretty useful there.. still i lost to sm good hks like Modsoul and Insomniac but i was able to survive longer and moreover beat some hks whom i was not able to beat before.. thats wht came up in my mind today.. i guess u will find the above informative n rare :p
IGN: Stalina, Jattsta
IGK: DarkKnights

Flowing like a lube~~!
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

ss Cool cool....!

but i thnk that its not that the deny mech doesnt wrk... if u try wid ur def only 1k...u will notice the diff :) ... !

P.s. happy Bday ^^ !

\m/ \m/