hell archer abusing

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
laxman

Re: hell archer abusing

Post by laxman »

dude...

why dont u just grow up??

if u call those words abusive.. OMG!!!
how will u react to words which are actually abusive?!?!
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

kckckc wrote:so hell archer you really think you can defend your self by justifying what you said is not abusive?

your still saying '' KICK YOUR ASS" Is not abusive? come again..how old are u?

calling another palyer "COWARD" Is not abusive? who makes the rules here? U?

you are trying to prove wat you said in public shout is not abusive..

i could use any of those words too but i never did. i know my limits, and so must every one..

there are rules here.. dont repeat the same its not abusive thing.. the GMs will decide whether
"KICK UR ASS AND COWARD" is abusive or not.
and better it be dont use such words again NOT FOR ANY ONE.

i am stil waiting for GMs to reply to this post
I don't get it. How is the word "Coward" abusive ? The rules say no abusing, and not against using specific words. Why don't you understand that the word is NOT abusive ? It's part of the English language, I'm going to call you that again, and I still would not be breaking the rules, maybe other than being slightly insulting. Do you realize its not even censored in ANY movie ? Its not even Parental Guidance. And no, "Kick your ass" is not abusive either. Here's a clue on what abusive words really are. F***, B*st*rd, C*nt, Wh*r* and so and forth. I hope I don't get warned for those censored words :P

Yeah, and I'm 17 years old =] (physically AND mentally, which is a lot more than anyone can say for you. Hint : Immature)

you are trying to prove wat you said in public shout is not abusive..
No...YOU are trying to prove that what I said in public shout is abusive. And might I mention, your failing miserably...rofl.
there are rules here.. dont repeat the same its not abusive thing.. the GMs will decide whether
"KICK UR ASS AND COWARD" is abusive or not.
Wow.."There are rules here". You know, I was actually unaware of that fact, upto the point where you, being the nice informative dude that you are, kindly mentioned it to me. Seriously, wtf ? Do you realise, that instead of me being the one who's repeating, other people have posted here too ? You happen to be the one insisting that the aforementioned words are abusive... think "repeat".
and better it be dont use such words again NOT FOR ANY ONE.
Are you trying to threaten me ? "better it be".. thats like, so pathetically hilarious lol
i could use any of those words too but i never did. i know my limits, and so must every one..
I'll again thank you not to set my limits. I am fine with obeying rules set by people who have the right to set them as such, but not from lame immature people like you who just need to get out more, listen to the world, and people around you. I use more abusive language when talking to friends...they certainly don't find it insulting. Maybe you just live in a really intellectually confined environment..

@Lax : probably die from shock, especially since he can't report it to anyone..lol
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
laxman

Post by laxman »

Calypso = Owned
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

Make that self-owned... he practically did it himself.... ROFL
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

I don't wanna comment on anything about the fight between Calypso and Hell !!
But I do have something to say about Calypso !!

1.Calypso is a real iriitating piece of *censored* !!
2.Calypso is always hell bent on scamming people(Keeping prices higher than the market price and selling them to unwaring newbies is scamming,I got scammed by you when I was new to the game,you bloody sold me a piece of worthless shit costing 50 million for 225 million) !!
3.Calypso has immense patience to keep repeating every single word to prove his point to be correct until the opposing guy starts to relent and wants to end the argument and finally says sorry !!

That's it for now !!
Regards,
IGN : Odyssey
IGC : Mage
IGG : Anarchy
IGT : Temoz