Lore points used for?

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
ziplifevn
Memora
Memora

Lore points used for?

Post by ziplifevn »

Please let me know, Lore points used for?

please ... :((
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Re: Lore points used for?

Post by jamesda »

lore is something like reward which u get from npc by completing quests..or in mania u can buy it using acp

Uses of lore :
lower stats for changing it.Suppose u wnt to reduce ur strength/def n put the skill point into like vita..then to reduce it
u need lore.. per point reduction 1000 lore is consumed.
lore.JPG
lore1.JPG
To lower parole time
For making kh u need lore ( it dosnt get consumed though )
certain sq needs fixed amount of lore( non consume )
for resetting passives lore is required ( non consume )
Last edited by jamesda on Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

ziplifevn
Memora
Memora

Post by ziplifevn »

Thank jamesda

I new play a3, I do not understand, you can explain a little more is not?
maximus
Ranias
Ranias

Post by maximus »

Sq Means Special Quest.... These are the Quests smwat related to the storyline of the game... Though in a rb server it is of no use as such..but if u wanna do it for fun u can try it.. !
Doing that Quest requires a certain amount of fixed lores.... for furthur info related to the Special Quests while Ingame press Q.... go the the Special Quests Journal and read watever is written over there... for ur assistance :

I thnk Use of Lore for Changing Ur Stats Has been Clearly Xplained by james.... so i dont thnk i need to Elaborate that.... !

Coming to The usage of Lores for creating a Kh... kh here refers to Knighthood....

"Knighthood is known as the clan or guild system. You may create a own Knighthood in Game. Your Knighthood may form alliance with other knights or even declaring war on other knighthoods. By joining Knighthood Tournament your knighthood have chance to get ownership of a town shop and collect the tax from the town merchant. Once your knighthood become overall winner of this tournament, you will get ownership of the country as the overall Sovereign and may collect the tax from all town merchant in the country. You may also declare war on another country, if your country win victory, you will get tribute from another country."

Thats all i culd find for u bout Knighthoods....

And for Creating a Knighthood..there are certain requirements...and lores are one of them... !

Now Coming to Passives.... ingame u get the advantage of Buying Passives.... these help build ur Character... They help u alot in PvPing..o in hunting.. bossing..... !
Each lvl after lvl 100 gives u 1 passive point ...till 160..and then for each aura u get more passive points as compared to the 1-point distribution from 100-160lvl.... !
This point distribution for each aura is different... !
Again... If u hav taken some passives and u wish to reset them and take some other passives...it requires a certain amount of lores :) !

I hope this helps u and makes thngs easier for u ... ^^ !
IGN : Oblivion
KH : ƒerocious

IGC : Mage Redyan

\m/ \m/
Save Earth...Itz The Only Planet Wid Gurllzz !!