About Range

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
perfecsunnyist
Memora
Memora

About Range

Post by perfecsunnyist »

Hi Everyone,

I started playing A3mania about a week back and the experience so far has been really enjoyable, :)

This is my first post and I start off with a couple of questions which have not yet been dealt with in the forum so far(forgive me if I am mistaken), these are :

1. What is the difference in the range of various bows and crossbows? I have been chatting in game with few of my buddies and one of them said that the range is fixed at 10 for everyone... is this true? If not which is the weapon with the longest range?

2. My second question is about the range of spears G8,9,9.5(uni) and G10 which is supposed to be 2... if this is the case does the area effect of Dragon Burst become 3 and the range of spout increase by 1?

Guys thank you in advance for your replies.
"That which wont KILL me, Will only make me STRONGER"

IGN - Sanand
IGC - Warrior
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Re: About Range

Post by Pain »

perfecsunnyist wrote:
1. What is the difference in the range of various bows and crossbows? I have been chatting in game with few of my buddies and one of them said that the range is fixed at 10 for everyone... is this true? If not which is the weapon with the longest range?
Bows have more range than Xbows... while Xbows have more damage as compared to bows..... (though such difference in damage is ignorable in RB servers)

No.... every weapon doesnot have its fixed range..... range increases with respect to grades.... i mean..... if u have a Grade 7 Weapon its range is more likely to be 7 either its bow or Xbow.... similarly Grade 8 bow has range 8 while xbow has somewhat less range as compared to bow..... as we move on to Grade 9 and Grade 10 even the range of bow increases by 9 and 10 respectively..... but Xbow's range remains the same which is 8.5..... So G10 Bow (Pathos) has the longest range....

i hope this info will help u.....

:)
perfecsunnyist wrote:
2. My second question is about the range of spears G8,9,9.5(uni) and G10 which is supposed to be 2... if this is the case does the area effect of Dragon Burst become 3 and the range of spout increase by 1?
Spear Mele range doesnot alter skill ranges..... thus..... if spear has range 2 it wont affect the spout range..... skill range is the different thing.... even with G1 bow... which has range 6.... u can hit UW skill which has range 9..... Spout range is 7....

Area damage skills which can be directed towards the required target can give increase in range....
for EG: Fury skill of mage has area 3... but it can be directed to range 7... thus it gives damage to 7+3=10 range..... it also goes with Wide Darts skill of Archer..... if its directed towards range 7 it and inflict damage to the creeps standing at range 10 even......

i hope this info will help u..... :)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

Hmm... i thought Arnir and g10 bow have the same range?

and @ topic creator - skill range and weapon range do not clash. Skill range always has higher precedence. doesnt matter whether u have a g1 spear or a g10 spear.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
perfecsunnyist
Memora
Memora

Post by perfecsunnyist »

@Pain and famashus1791

Thanks a lot for the information buddies, its very much appreciated :)
"That which wont KILL me, Will only make me STRONGER"

IGN - Sanand
IGC - Warrior