Holy Knight…!!!

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Re: Holy Knight…!!!

Post by famashus1791 »

anilxplod wrote:wat so lol in tht here also m rite . . .
here v go. . .
roshan - got GP plays mage
arun - good in GP plays mage
paras - sm way good bt nt to the limit of roshan and DB so plays wid stal
Obli - nt seen him . . .
so result mage pvp is more tough and stil u nt agree wid me or roshan thn 2 words fr u . . . . . .FK OFF . . :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
how does what u said in anyway prove that mage gp is tougher? moreover roshan's or ur word holds less value here since he hates archer pvp, so he is biased and u dont play archer so u dono wat ur talking abt.
and i dont have to fck off if i dont agree with u. go fck urself. .. wana know how?

run in a circle at the speed of light with ur pants open.. u will fck urself. :-bd
Last edited by famashus1791 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

BURNNNNNNN. . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . . . .ha ha ha ha ha ha ha =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

y ? :-\

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@Spell.....

Dude, Archers Gp is Bit tough, though there is 1 basic advantage in Archer vs Archer PVP..... and that is they dont have to run here and there or for them there is no need of changing place 1ce they are in the duel..... but Mages have to take care of changing its place and avoid itself from taking hits, which in turn helps her in staying in duel for long time..... Thus mages have to take care of camera angle and map area, so that 1ce they sede they should not sede in opponents visual or attack range......

Moreover, as u were talking abt Archers using Mirage and Chaser in duel..... my friend for an Archer its wastage of time and HP if he uses both those skills together..... coz, 1ce he puts on mirage and chaser, immediately it will be removed by 1 freewill of archer..... which means by the time u finish wearing those 2 skills again, the opponent will give atleast 2 shots at that time and he will again remove ur Mirage and Chaser in just 1 freewill.... and here we go again putting Mirage and Chaser again getting 2 shots on us..... Therefore during Archer vs Archer duel, an archer concentrates on just 1 skill whether it is Mirage or chaser, depending upon his kit and passives..... Most of the time archers use Mirage, which provides good evasion..... though i have seen some archers using Chaser more often as they were using Xbow pants, which were having relative sad accuracy..... it Depends on their choice.....

i hope this might have cleared ur doubts.......

@Unsopabble.....

Spell was annoyed with improper answer, he was not burning(as of u said in ur previous post)....

And 1 more thing in Archer vs Mage Duel......... i have seen Sharad(on Recobeast Rb 7 lvl 165 Archer), Pawning many RB 11 lvl 165 mages in arena..... no matter wherever they use to jump in arena..... in the end Sharad comes out by winning with good no of pots..... Only DB use to win against him..... i think some mages like Spazstar, DB etc can win against him..... but still if an RB 7 Archer can Pawn RB 11 u can assume what really an Archer is....... Archers are meant for killing hence a little bit GP with calm and good brain can do wonders :) ..... Dont get flamed with this post..... as i have said what i saw at that time !!!! :)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

Pain wrote:@Spell.....

Dude, Archers Gp is Bit tough, though there is 1 basic advantage in Archer vs Archer PVP..... and that is they dont have to run here and there or for them there is no need of changing place 1ce they are in the duel..... but Mages have to take care of changing its place and avoid itself from taking hits, which in turn helps her in staying in duel for long time..... Thus mages have to take care of camera angle and map area, so that 1ce they sede they should not sede in opponents visual or attack range......

Moreover, as u were talking abt Archers using Mirage and Chaser in duel..... my friend for an Archer its wastage of time and HP if he uses both those skills together..... coz, 1ce he puts on mirage and chaser, immediately it will be removed by 1 freewill of archer..... which means by the time u finish wearing those 2 skills again, the opponent will give atleast 2 shots at that time and he will again remove ur Mirage and Chaser in just 1 freewill.... and here we go again putting Mirage and Chaser again getting 2 shots on us..... Therefore during Archer vs Archer duel, an archer concentrates on just 1 skill whether it is Mirage or chaser, depending upon his kit and passives..... Most of the time archers use Mirage, which provides good evasion..... though i have seen some archers using Chaser more often as they were using Xbow pants, which were having relative sad accuracy..... it Depends on their choice.....

i totally agree on this...

But...the thing is
1 archer (w/o gameplay) v/s 1 Mage (w/o gameplay)

Both aura5 but archer is rb1 or rb2 ... and mage rb11.... then also archer will win....if u r saying that on build there is game..... archer will pawn mage for sure :)
Mage : Christiana
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

@roshan

bt thn wat abt us v hv pawned many RB 12 arch also so. . . . . . . i thnk mage rock mage cn fk ny cls if player got good GP as. . .
mage vs mage - mage wins :p
mage vs warrior - mage wins :D
mage vs HK - mind fk i go nly non frewil else mouse fk al tym :p and in tht obvinously mage wins :D
mage vs arch - need GP and if got GP thn mage is the winner simple :D
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

@ Unstopable m saying the same thing.... m saying if got gameplay then only mage wins or warrior can also pawn mage :|
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@unstoppable.....

No1 can win against an Hk(in RB server + good gameplay)...... if m not mistaken, a good GP hk will always try to razz mage and he wont let her out so easily... moreover he will constantly buff her..... and HK's basic skill heal replenishes 30% of precious hp..... it will totally bug any class and even lead to a simple loss......

well uptil now, i have seen only 3 mages(Ashwin,real xplode/Dev, BloodBeauty/& Firemet) and that to in a3india, who had that caliber of pawning any char in pvp, with their mage..... Ashwin & Firemet were damn good at it..... but mind it, even Firemet admitted that Stalina gave him an Excellent fight......

what i was trying to convey was, a good GP and cool mindset, makes a char BEST..... and each and every class are evenly divided.... thus u cant point out that a particular char is best......
:)
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

@roshan
lol i dnt thnk warrior cn ever beat mage i and DB beated every single warrior in the server its no use match re . . . . . :) bt thy always win against arch or HKs

@pain thts wat m talkin abt in non freewil match,non heal and non sedi match HKs cnt beat mages and moreover in non restriction match also if mage cnt win Hks also cnt win against mage as i hv seen ROSHANs pvp against HK . . . . in al i hate HK class as they sux coz they hv heal :p
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

Pain wrote:@Spell.....

i agree!
Pain wrote: Moreover, as u were talking abt Archers using Mirage and Chaser in duel..... my friend for an Archer its wastage of time and HP if he uses both those skills together..... coz, 1ce he puts on mirage and chaser, immediately it will be removed by 1 freewill of archer..... which means by the time u finish wearing those 2 skills again, the opponent will give atleast 2 shots at that time and he will again remove ur Mirage and Chaser in just 1 freewill.... and here we go again putting Mirage and Chaser again getting 2 shots on us..... Therefore during Archer vs Archer duel, an archer concentrates on just 1 skill whether it is Mirage or chaser, depending upon his kit and passives..... Most of the time archers use Mirage, which provides good evasion..... though i have seen some archers using Chaser more often as they were using Xbow pants, which were having relative sad accuracy..... it Depends on their choice.....

yes i also agree, that it is a waste for archers to use both skills (mirage and chaser), so archers have to use any1 (mirage or chaser) and freewill!!! . this is what im thinking ---
archers use :
1. mirage when opponent is using dex.
2. chaser when opponent is using dex or non-dex, but more beneficial against non dex.
3. dex while buffing, debuffing, hitting
4. non-dex while hitting
5. freewill all the time.......

mages use
1.atacking skill(fury, sb , stigma, etc )
2. freewill
3. sedi.

now both archers and mages require fast fingers and anticipation! mages hav to freewill and hit the opponent when his abs is off.. archers have to freewill and hit opp. when he doesnt have mirage.. but the thing is, archrs can use non-dex also.. so if u put on mirage and ur opponent takes out his non-dex, ur mirage is wasted!! chaser wud have been more useful!! u have a spilt second to choose between chaser or mirage, non-dex or dex!! archers require more anticipation! do u agree??
sede doesnt require any anticipation since it is used 90% defensively.
Last edited by famashus1791 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

yes i also agree, that it is a waste for archers to use both skills (mirage and chaser), so archers have to use any1 (mirage or chaser) and freewill!!! . this is what im thinking ---
archers use :
1. mirage when opponent is using dex.
2. chaser when opponent is using dex or non-dex, but more beneficial against non dex.
3. dex while buffing, debuffing, hitting
4. non-dex while hitting
5. freewill all the time.......

mages use
1.atacking skill(fury, sb , stigma, etc )
2. freewill
3. sedi.

now both archers and mages require fast fingers and anticipation! mages hav to freewill and hit the opponent when his abs is off.. archers have to freewill and hit opp. when he doesnt have mirage.. but the thing is, archrs can use non-dex also.. so if u put on mirage and ur opponent takes out his non-dex, ur mirage is wasted!! chaser wud have been more useful!! u have a spilt second to choose between chaser or mirage, non-dex or dex!! archers require more anticipation! do u agree??
sede doesnt require any anticipation since it is used 90% defensively.
use less to explain u homi baba =)) =)) in arch non restriction match take 1 advise keep on chaser or just Free will in skill bar and use arnir in whole match u wont get crits + arnir gives 7% decrease in inflicted dmg so wat else u guys need just to use ur little brain huh.....
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

@ Spell .... i will tell u in simple words...... in mage u have to use 3 clicks of mouse ... left right and mid to turn camera angle after u seady.... in archer only 2 clicks left and right ..... and second hand on keyboard in archer as well as in mage u have to be fast....:)
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

anilxplod wrote:
use less to explain u homi baba =)) =)) in arch non restriction match take 1 advise keep on chaser or just Free will in skill bar and use arnir in whole match u wont get crits + arnir gives 7% decrease in inflicted dmg so wat else u guys need just to use ur little brain huh.....
as usual u dont make any sense, no point in trying to talk with you.
Im only making a healthy argument here... and 1 more thing, Zero's matter more than crits in archer pvp.... clearly u have no idea what u are talking abt.
@roshan and pain - okok maybe seding is difficult :P but i still like archer pvp more :D

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

As usual noob cryin noobard thts y m tellin keep chaser and freewill else wat u need huh. . . . .
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

im not crying......... only you are making a fool of yourself. And i dont want to explain to you how archer pvp works. and moreover what do u mean keep chaser and mirage on? arent u reading pain's posts? Im just going to ignore any more posts from you on this topic.

@roshan - send 5k to spell, whn u cm online ingame.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out