Holy Knight…!!!

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Holy Knight…!!!

Post by roshanpatil »

This Guide is not a normal guide which is shown on sites…Itz advanced Guide…plz ready it carefully

Ok guys now i will preset u the complete guide on Hk....
. How to play HK in RB server
. What passives HK shud have
. What shud be stats of HK

Introduction to important skills HK needs...

M not goin to waste any time on skills .. M going to introduce only important skills which hk needs in combat ....

> Heal : This skill recovers your HP to 100% @ lvl3. You can say this skill is life for HK.

> Shield : This skill is use to increase defense. All types of shields are important. Shield increases defense by 10%. And Lightning Shield, Fire Shield and Ice Shield Increases defense by 10% and their respective ele's by 50%.

Please make Lightning Shield, Ice Shield and Fire Shield lvl3 and keep Normal Shield lvl1.

> Weapon : This skill is use to increase attack. All types of weapons r important. Holy Weapon increases attack by 10%. And Lightning Weapon, Fire Weapon and Ice Weapon increases attack by 10% and their respective ele's by 50%.

Same here Please make Lightning Weapon, Ice Weapon and Fire Weapon lvl3 and keep Holy Weapon lvl1.

> Karna Weapon : This skill drastically increases attack and ele attack. This skill cant be given to other unless he/her is in party.

> Breath Of Redyaan : This skill doubles the defense. Very nice skill if used @ correct time. Useful for Sidhe bossing.

> Reduce : This skill is used to reduce the attack of opponent by 10%.

> Warat : This skill is use to reduce the defense of opponent by 10%.

> Ethea : Reduces Opponent's speed by 10%.

All this skills are important. Other skills like Bonazpa (Only skill for HK with Range Damage).Necten & Demon Hunter for mob attacks. Sobert to stun creep.
Ahh i will not waste more time in introducing skills.

Note: The skill information which i have provided is not given on any Site. So itz © :p

PVP

Now the passives depend on the weapon you use. Some HK's prefer G9 Uniq weapon lvl15 and Some prefer G10.

So if you have G10 weapon go for....

> Passives : Precision[6].....Evasion[6].....Fatality[6].....Fortune[6]
Or : Precision[6].....Evasion[6].....Fatality[6].....Fortune[5].....Armoury[4] (1psp will be left take Anti-magic[1])

And if u have G9 uniq weapon go for....

> Passives : Fatality[6].....Fortune[6].....Armory[6]....Evasion[6]
Or : Fatality[6].....Fortune[6].....Armory[6]....Evasion[5].....Anti Magic[5]

Now sometimes there are serious pvp's means Some hk challenges opposite town HK.... that time more then your wz....what matter is your prestige..your name..and Town's name matters....
That time for defeating the opposite HK u should have passives who can break him down. and moreover you should know the opponent's weapon before you select passives.

That time if your match is

==> G10 vs G10
>>> Go for : Precision[6]....Evasion[6]....Fatality[6]....Fortune[6]

==> G9 unique vs G9 unique
>>> Go for : Armory[6]....Fatality[6]....Fortune[6]....Mace Mastery aka Blunt Mastery[6]....Anti Magic[3] (You can take Antimagic3 coz Mastery needs less psp's)

==> If you are having G10 weapon and your opponent has G9 unique....
>>> Go for : Precision[6]....Fatality[6]....Fortune[6]....Armory[6]

==> If you have G9 Unique weapon and your opponent is having G10
>>> Go for : Evasion[6]....Fatality[6]....Fortune[6]....Armory[6]

Stats...

Mostly HK's are RB11 and RB12 in server...

So... at RB12 you should have 14 to 15k HP bar 1500+ Defense (Not Dex) And put Rest points in attack

and at RB11 You should have 14k Bar and 1450 to 1500 Defense and put rest points in attack.

Now bossing...

With the normal passives which i gave with that you can do Sidhe bossing + Chloro Bossing.

And for the HK who wants to be in full Bossing passives
>>> Go For : Armory[6]....Evasion[6]....Anti Magic[6]....Armory[6]

Now War

Mostly in mania Now-a-days war takes place in Grenita Park. And moreover war is quickest way to get fame :)

Now for wars compulsory you should have Fortune6. Rest all depends on you.

In Skill Section i have told that Dont go for Shield lvl3 or Holy Weapon lvl3 Coz...
In wars HK's doesn't hit anyone normally unless and until he has gang.

So at this time you should your positive skills in negative way.
For Eg: The opponent town has Archers and Hk's with KW. So you should give them normal weapon and as your Holy weapon is lvl 1 it will go soon. And in wars always shield archers coz archers Mirage evade like hell. Always weapon opponent mages coz mage w/o HP abs is nothing.

And the last thing and the main thing is your game-play w/o that all above thing is waste :p

If you have any Further Queries please post here. I will reply soon.

I will post warrior and archer Guide Soon... as they dont need any game-play :p
Mage : Christiana
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: Holy Knight…!!!

Post by anilxplod »

nice work roshan bt bt bt . . . . . i thnk its secret fr all cls so dont reveal it after ths post every hk wil b same or near to . . . . thts nt fare fr hks who hv used thr brain to b the bst and other nubs got ths info free its sad :(

and ya dnt reveal mage stats and psp secret varna tere gharpe aake marunga sale :D =))
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165
BORN Q AND CN DIE FR Q :D

I never back down from any challange put in front of me \m/ :)

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

Aare as i said...i will say warrior and archer psp's.... i have to test lotta things as it needs no Gameplay....

And abt mages...itz np if i reveal coz....in mages more then passives Gameplay matters :p
famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

Wah nice guide :D. but even if u have all these stats and psps, u gp matters a lot.
Roshan pls dont post Archer and warrior guide, then there wont be any noobs left to pk :|

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

roshan do 1 thng if u want to test wil try ingame u just get chars of other 3 cls :p and moreover send msg to me abt stats and psp so tht i cn analyse it :p
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

aare testing matlab i need to test warrior vs warrior .....

and archer vs archer..... mage vs mage i test everyday.... :p

and moreover i think i will post mage guide....

As i got many replies from ingame so that i will post mage guide... will not post any Archer or warrior guide Otherwise it will be Spoon Feed and .... if warriors or arhcers having same psp's and nearly same stats they will only win on their luck... it will be like sm1 else providing Brains u just depend on luck :)
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

ahh. . . . r u dumb y u want to spoil the game if u want to try try it wid ur frd or sm selected ppl dnt act smart by providin al info to every1 try ur testin wid ur cf mates or frds no need to post al bloody thngs

AND THN TO IF U WANT TO POST POST BOSSIN STATS NT PVP its request samaj na bhai. . . .

and u said mage need GP so leave tht thng to player tht plys tht char and if u still wana try . . . . try wid me or DB or ny of ur frd bt plz. . . . . . .
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

Bro r u here to piss me off?? X( X(
Pardon me.... i dont know what r u trying to comprehen !!

M acting Smart huh?? Bro if u r not dumb and kid u must be knowing that mages needs gameplay!!

Passives really dont matter in mages.... m on bossing passives still i have defeated u number of times... and not a single time (even not a single) u defeated me!!

M not praising myself.... m just saying that if anyone is best in himself... then he has perfect combo of passives for himself....!!

Plz do mind ur words when u speak in forums!!

And dude plz stop flaming in this topic!!
this topic or whichever topic i make i share passives or anything which i like and which i find best.... its not the thing that m saying to everyone what this and that char has passives....

And itz just a Game.... play it as a game....
You dont have any right to abuse anyone!!
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

wowowowowow . . . . got brain or sold it fr mania haan ? ? ? X(

m nt flamin ny1 or nythng and u said i nvr won against u oh yeah seems gettin proudy
:-? c i got the main reason y bloody crap i was losin against u did u ever seen ur kit and stfs and mine huh X( . . . and i want again 1 pvp to show u whr u stand dear i pvp fr fun and to b bst in ma cls is thr ny wrng thn plz clear me plz. . .and u cn cal me again fr pvp I NVR BACK DOWN FRM NY CHALANGE PUT IN FRONT OF ME huh . . . . X(

and stil wil say if mage need GP thn y the crap u want to show ur smartness huh . . .
and stil u want to do ny thng u want post huh . . . thought V R FRDS bt sadly its wrong feelin . . . . . :(
Last edited by anilxplod on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

famashus1791
Dark Olgoc
Dark Olgoc

Post by famashus1791 »

All out of topic posts after this will be edited or deleted.

IGN - Spell
IGC - Archer,Rb11 165
Kh - No...Way...Out
Town - Quanato in war, Temoz and Quanato for friends :P
roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

lol its my experience in game and i m sharing it !! why the bloody crap u interfere in btwn!!

And moreover now lets have match 1 on 1 i will be in G9 u be in G10 .... what say???

winner will get 10bil...!! M ready Bring it on!!
Rockzmage
Memora
Memora

Post by Rockzmage »

@ roshanpatil,
wow dude very nice share. ty roshan ty a lot. This really helped me a lot. I tried on my Rb11 Aura5 HK. Nice to see some peoples dont hide passives and stats and try to help newbies like us. Thats the sign of a true player. Cheers :-bd :-bd

From the above conversation i can easily find out that the guy by name anilxplod is afraid that if other peoples know nice passives they will win with him. roshanpatil wants to be number1 in server on his own gameplay and he wants tuff competitors. and this anilxplod is afraid of that thing.
anilxplod u got very sad, cheap and pathetic mind.
Moreover what this anilxplod want to see in Guide section? guide or recepie to make food stuffs? =)) =))

please post mage guide soon that till really help me :)
anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

@spell pvp topic i didnt brng ths tym :p

@roshan patil as i said above I NEVER BK DOWN FRM NY CHALANGE PUT IN FRNT OF ME and i accept it bt bt bt m nt tht rich lyk u so make sm les wz

@New(noob)ies
ya dear u always rite =)) =)) =))

FRM NW ON POST WATEVER I DNT CARE . . . . . . I GOT 2 WORDS FR YA **** IT . . . . . .
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

anilxplod
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by anilxplod »

btw roshan cm 2day aftar noon . . . . . . i want to fight . . . , . . .abt wz m poor bt to show every1 tht ur great u cn cl every maniacs. . . . . .
IGN=Unstopable
IGL=RB 11 LVL 165

roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

@ Rockzmage

i dunno who u r... will not post any guides further... sm selected pepls think m doin oversmartness...i dunno whats point in sharing information and over smartness ... leave it ...

@ Unstop

k... how much wz can u spare?? will make match of that wz.... lets have pvp when server is crowded... wz ur wish...reply here asap!!

and for ur kind information Newbies = new pepls joined server
and noobies = sm selected high lvl pepls who can just bark off but cannot show anything!!

Still Still Still i didnt understood whats point in sharing knowledge and Oversmartness..Eww... u can just :-@ :-@