GMs this what happens at night when u all are not there

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

GMs this what happens at night when u all are not there

Post by Anarchysux »

Hello Sir,
I have some screen shots of many ingame chrac abusing. Please take Action against them..
The major ones are the anarchy ppl..... action shd be taken against them...As u have done in many other cases....especially Bauer who thinks that all are wrong and he is right... Grow up bauer..
Sir as u can see Bauer just keep talking and reports about others abuses...Come on Bauer have some shame...Now dont come crying and tel that all this is false...have guts to accept it... Or else every1 wil knw that u dont have balls..u r just guy with talks & goes behind SK and hide. Sir please dont give him a warning...i have his 3 ss... So the punishment shd be 3x....

Now Bauer after seeing this screen shots dont say that u were abusing/insulting(whatever u anarchy ppl call it) the argentinos Kh ingame... u can't make the same spelling mistake thrice...

Gms Bauer abused on 2 topics...
1. Parents( 1st ss)
2. Nationality(rest ss)

I think bauer shd have a heavy punishment as u did with Arma......Expecting Justice...
2008year 12month 12date 3hour 15minute 30second.JPG
2008year 12month 12date 3hour 54minute 14second.JPG
2008year 12month 12date 3hour 55minute 49second.JPG
Last edited by Anarchysux on Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apple
Moulek
Moulek

Re: GMs this what happens at night when u all are not there

Post by Apple »

First one was pretty funny .. :D

The other 2 , He might have meant ARGENTINOS .. the KH.. They are on our KoS List.

JUST FYI ..Bauer does not need to hide behind SK.. he can take all of you on .. ..We stick together..If thats a bad thing...hang us :)
A3 Mania : | IGN : Knight | Town : Temoz | KnightHood : Anarchy | ------
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

lmao... how bout u scroll a little higher on the first ss, and u will see who started the parents thing.

for your info, adelphos named his kh after his country, so im insulting his kh. we're at war with them so yeah i do it everyday. get ur facts rite before self owning.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Anarchysux »

Knight wrote:
First one was pretty funny ..

dude lisen .. y dnt u take tat sentence as if sme1 was abusing u with it .... now tell me if tat is funny ? ...
Knight i had these screen shots from last 2days... but never wanted to post it.... until bauer popsted about Arma's abusing.. if u guys cant bear a topic in abusing .. u better not use the same for abusing...
Bauer:
lmao... how bout u scroll a little higher on the first ss, and u will see who started the parents thing.

for your info, adelphos named his kh after his country, so im insulting his kh. we're at war with them so yeah i do it everyday. get ur facts rite before self owning.
its not about who started first Bauer.. they never complained tat u were abusing on such basis .. my onli point is tat if u cant bear sme1 abusing yur parents... than y do u abuse sme1 elses parents ....and Bauer secondly i was there while these shouts happened .. i know who started wat first....
and about the Kh name thing.. the name of the KH is Argentinos and not argentina... so it is u who needs to clear sme facts .... better look in yur own pockets bfore pointing towards me.....
w8ing for the GMs to reply hoping tat justice will be dne as rules are sme for every1.....
so it clearly shows tat Bauer had intensionally abused a nationality and not a KH.... and wat reasons he giving is a way to defend himself and nothing else.....
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

yeah i abused based on the fact he started abusing parents first. so i retaliated the same way. go ask others who were online at the same time.

and go see his stupid kh name. thats who im insulting. anarchy are at war with them so we are obviously gonna insult them my dear watson. if u are argentinian and u take it as an insult, then go ask adelphos to change his kh name and stop crying about it.
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Anarchysux »

@ Bauer,
dude are tat blind or r u suffering from sme disease.... u cant make the difference between Argentinos and Argentina.. c i have them written for u.. chck whether u can make out the difference.. and stop all this bull shit tat u were abusing their kh.. u are such a pissed of guy man.... again bauer start accepting things.. didnt knew u were so dumb..... :evil:
and if they started abusing on parents than plz prove it... now dnt ask all yur kh mates and yur ingame friends to post a yes.... even i can get many ppl who will say that they didnt started... so submit a SS if u have one where it states that they started abusing on parents... and ya me not from argentina .. i m just a player .... GMs where r u all.. was hoping a reply till now...:(
c even Knight told tat the spelling is Argentinos... chck below quote if u want
Knight wrote:
The other 2 , He might have meant ARGENTINOS .. the KH..
So basically u wanted to abuse the kh by abusing their Country......
Gms still w8ing for yur reply......
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Post by Bauer »

lol if u wanna think that way then go ahead....
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Anarchysux »

@ Bauer,
Lolz... nice way of running away from the topic .... this onli showed tat ppl like u can onli say things ingame or on forums...dnt have guts to do anething or accept things tat u have dne wrong.. didnt thought tat u were not even this much matured.. sad :( i pitty u ..... must be frustated life....ROfl
Demented
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Demented »

Okay so seriously, what the f do you know about all of us ? Adelphos abused Bauer's mom. We abused back. Friends stick together. If you have friends to stick up for you, then go cry a river.

Do you want to know why we don't take screenshots of them abusing ? Because we are perfectly capable of abusing right back. Armagdon abused Laxman's parents first, got banned for it, came back adn abused some one else. Cheers ? Shove it up your ass noob.
this onli showed tat ppl like u can onli say things ingame or on forums
This is a freaking game dude, thats the best we can do. Atleast we are not scared to tell our IGN's.

Why don't you tell us who you are ?

COWARD!

For gawds sake, the name Argentinos looks a lot like Argentinas. And knowing their quality of English, its an easy mistake to make. Please please THINK BEFORE YOU POST YOU RETARD.

I think putting it in colours makes it more in perspective. Should also make it easier for people like you to read. You are so desperate to make others believe that we suck. "Anarchysucks" ROFL your pathetic lol
IGN : HellArcher
IGC : Archer (duh)
Trojan
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Trojan »

http://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=351

Scar check this first and then decide.

SS of Bauer abusing are a proof.......now if he says he did not start and the other guy started then i ask him to present the ss of other guy starting the abuse......now we need him being banned.....or either it means you support the Anarchy ppl.
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Anarchysux »

@ Demented....

Dude just relax... Dont start using slang languages.... Dont persuade me to use such a langauge. Its just shows how cheap and im-mature u all are....
secondly about u taking screenies....It contradicts to what u say...Bauer has taken out screenies of Arma abusing case... So stfu......

And please dont give the same lame reason that the spelling look the same....... I think u and bauer shd go back to 1st or 2nd class and then learn english...Thats better for u both if u can't make out the differences in 2 words...
Come Bauer i told u dont tell yur frnds to post anythng like that.... If u have a proof that post it else just accept yur mistake.... and HA plz keep out of this... I have no enimity with u.... I just want the rules to be equal for all.....
The words are disticntly different... Bauer cant make the same diff againa and again...

Demented...... About my identity... It hardly matters in this case..... U ppl dont have guts to accept thngs..... only knw to pk or abuse and report about some1 else abuse..... Grow up kids..... Or tell me i wil send u COMPLAN for u all to grow up...

And guys i was also online that night.... So dont give me lame reasons of them starting the abusing...

Common GMS where are u all...
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

Anarchysux wrote:And please dont give the same lame reason that the spelling look the same....... I think u and bauer shd go back to 1st or 2nd class and then learn english...Thats better for u both if u can't make out the differences in 2 words...
Since you a pro in English,you are not supposed to make some basic mistakes..well since you are not,I am correcting them for you !!
Anarchysux wrote:@ Demented....

Dude, just relax... Dont start using slang languages.... Don't persuade me to use such a langauge. Its just shows how cheap and immature u all are....
secondly about u taking screenies....It contradicts to what u say...Bauer has taken out screenies of Arma abusing case... So stfu......

And please don't give the same lame reason that the spelling looks the same....... I think u and bauer shd go back to 1st or 2nd class and then learn some english...That's better for u both if u can't make out the differences between them...
Come on Bauer I asked u not to ask your friends to post anything like that.... If u have a proof, then post it,otherwise just accept your mistake.... and HA plz keep out of this... I have no enmity with u.... I just want the rules to be equal for all.....
The words are distinctly different... Bauer can't make the same difference again and again...

Demented...... About my identity... It hardly matters in this case..... You people don't have guts to accept things..... only know to pk or abuse and report about someone else's abuse..... Grow up kids..... Or tell me i wil send u COMPLAN for u all to grow up...

And guys I was also online that night.... So don't give me lame excuses of them starting the abuse...

Come on Gms where are u all?
Regards,
IGN : Odyssey
IGC : Mage
IGG : Anarchy
IGT : Temoz
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Anarchysux »

@ Ody,
first of all i never said tat me pro in english..... Ody tell me 1 thing .. is the entire bunch of yurs this dumb ?..
its not a english class goin over here... i just meant to show ppl tat Bauer did abuse intentionally and not because he did sme spelling mistake.... last question to u... cant u guys defend yurself ? plz dnt change the topic boy by finding my mistakes...u will get nthing by goin round and round the same point.. plz cm to the point.. no need to confuse ppl over here... and show them tat Bauer is innocent... Rofl cant stop laughing seeing all yur replies.... post yur address here.. u wll be first person whom i will send COMPLAN for growing up... :evil: :twisted: , let me know which flavour :mrgreen:
Odyssey
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by Odyssey »

I corrected your mistakes because you claimed that Bauer and Demented need to go learn some English and come back,I did not do it to defend someone or to change the topic !!
Anarchysux wrote:And please dont give the same lame reason that the spelling look the same....... I think u and bauer shd go back to 1st or 2nd class and then learn english...Thats better for u both if u can't make out the differences in 2 words
BTW If you want to send some COMPLAN over you can send it over to..

12A Mall Road
Opposite Aditya Academy Primary School
Dumdum
Kolkata-700028
Landmark: Near Netaji Subash Airport.

P.S.I would prefer the chocolate flavour..Please send it soon though..I will be waiting !!

Regards,
IGN : Odyssey
IGC : Mage
IGG : Anarchy
IGT : Temoz
Anarchysux
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Anarchysux »

@ Ody,
I told bauer and HA becoz they can't differentiate between the spelling of argentinos and argentina.... Thats all...Ty for doing spell check....:)