Thols...

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
Entei
Hwamar
Hwamar

Thols...

Post by Entei »

Respected GMs the thols were supposed to strt on 22nd but it hasnt strted yet.......:(
Could U please tell wen WE can EXPECT the thols to strt????
Or can U pls describe wats taking so long??
Coz during dat Zingergoody event I think it was Gm Shock n he said he wud be posting rules soon..
So pls lemme knw.........
Damn EXCITED to BEAT DKs!!
prorocks
Memora
Memora

Re: Thols...

Post by prorocks »

i already opened this issue in In game issue. but this is such a bad time to waste in a3 mania because nothing to do jst need to log in go to mercy party n jst stand dere chat with friends n go afk... bored alot btw was exited fr thol wars bt it didnt started rulz was changing so i though best thol will be held this yr bt big disappointment.... Gm reply fast we nearly can handle patience now
Serve the People, Die For your Country, Live like a Legend
IGN Blackbeauty
IGT Made Fr Temoz
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

No one is ready to give a full fledged participation. If that is the case, we don't want to waste our time.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
imao_1
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by imao_1 »

Gms
we r participating wid r all ballz we got
but der r sm players who is messing it all!!!
naw wht we can do!!!
better u get 1 spy n let know who all r messing on dis!!!
we r hopping dis weeekend!!!
dat we get a surprise!!
\m/
we want tholls!!
its good n bst 2 have fun wid pple login widin every hr. 2 check pts increase dem!!!
gms we expct a gr8 work by u
n in back we will give our bst co operation!!
pliz get tholls asap!!!! :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
IGN BLOODRAVE
town Q
Last edited by imao_1 on Wed May 25, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

[GM]Blade wrote:No one is ready to give a full fledged participation. If that is the case, we don't want to waste our time.
There are 3 reason for this...

1. Those who left a3mania : people who have left a3 totally for job or some other real life problem..
so Gms u cant get them back and expect them to cm and play thols.

2. Those who get bored of a3mania and left coz they think Gms ain't doing any thing.. epi 4 and 5 is down no updates of it, scam/hack issues.. So if u expect them to come and play then U HAVE TO DO ACCORDING TO IT AND get some life to this game,look in issues get epi 4 and 5 etc..

3. Many people think that 13 vs 13 thols in area should be there not the proxima thing so they ain't participating.. So if Gms wants to satisfy them then do a 13 vs 13 ... and ruin the proxima concept and hard work just to satisfy people for Full fledged participation..

P.S : Not conducting thols as it was going is further disappointing many people like me,us topic creator....ITS ALL UP TO YOU GMS TO CHOOSE
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

akshat01
Torturer
Torturer

Post by akshat01 »

[GM]Blade wrote:No one is ready to give a full fledged participation. If that is the case, we don't want to waste our time.

What do you exactly want to imply from that ??

There were 4 Knighthoods which showed active participation but it is the delay on you side to start the matches and "change of plans" which discouraged them.

You kept matches which last for a week. How do you expect players to be playing the same opponent for 24 x 7 hours?

Still two rounds of the game went by good.

You guys decided to post-pone the Thols by 1 week. Everyone in the server were in the belief that there might be a genuine reason that it has been pushed ahead. Now you are on the verge to cancel them citing no active participation, What a joke Blade.

Everyone in the server is so eager about the thols, not winning it but at least see the whole event.

At this point I am assuming it is not the participation of players which is deterring you from conducting the thols. But in fact you have lost interest and most importantly affection towards the server.(I AM ASSUMING)

In all i would like to highlight these points:-
1) Players are actively participating.
2) You can take your own sweet time but give us a fixed deadline(Just for thols :P).
3) Please continue using the Proxima Orbis map.
4) You can reduce the duration of a round.
Swordzarc...
dood
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by dood »

akshat01 wrote:

What do you exactly want to imply from that ??

There were 4 Knighthoods which showed active participation but it is the delay on you side to start the matches and "change of plans" which discouraged them.

You kept matches which last for a week. How do you expect players to be playing the same opponent for 24 x 7 hours?

Still two rounds of the game went by good.

You guys decided to post-pone the Thols by 1 week. Everyone in the server were in the belief that there might be a genuine reason that it has been pushed ahead. Now you are on the verge to cancel them citing no active participation, What a joke Blade.

Everyone in the server is so eager about the thols, not winning it but at least see the whole event.

At this point I am assuming it is not the participation of players which is deterring you from conducting the thols. But in fact you have lost interest and most importantly affection towards the server.(I AM ASSUMING)

In all i would like to highlight these points:-
1) Players are actively participating.
2) You can take your own sweet time but give us a fixed deadline(Just for thols :P).
3) Please continue using the Proxima Orbis map.
4) You can reduce the duration of a round.
perfectly depicted my thoughts i thank you for doing so :D

IGN: - Yuckfou !!

Fou got Yucked!!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

@GMs....

Dude, i think u shouldnt drop the event..... The kh's which were selected for further rounds should have math between them.....

Dropping suh event in between will lead more players to leave this game, coz of such uncertainties....

and this wont be good for the server....... :|
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
roshanpatil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by roshanpatil »

Atleast keep TOD once in a month :P
Mage : Christiana
Krazymazy
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by Krazymazy »

+1 roshan
IGN: Krazymazy & Havoc
IGC: Mage & Archer
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

roshanpatil wrote:Atleast keep TOD once in a month :P
LOL.......

+1 :P
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
jamesda
Razbojnik
Razbojnik

Post by jamesda »

one sunday passed another came.. still no sign of shock n new plans for thols =((
IGN:Lusttt
IGC:Archer
IGT: Quanato

Entei
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Entei »

I talked him In game he said it will strt om Sunday(today)
SO lets seeee... :)
imao_1
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by imao_1 »

r u serious??
cauz tholls seems like a dreams cmin true~~~
gms least botherd about this!!!
cauz still no reply on dis forum by any of d gms! excpt BLADE dat too @ very start of this thread!!!
nw wht?? :p
n guys if u noticed!!
after the cancellin of tholls, T pple r disappeard!
even on no1 cms in any war!!!! X(
after tholls T lost d hope of GAME!!!!

AMEN!!!!
†REST IN PEACE† :-bd
akshat01
Torturer
Torturer

Post by akshat01 »

THOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLS
THOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLS
THOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLS
THOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLS
THOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLS
THOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLSTHOLS
Last edited by akshat01 on Mon May 30, 2011 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swordzarc...