Team Wars

Whats happening now... and what should start soon!
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Team Wars

Post by Bauer »

**** Registration Closed ****

The wars will start on 10th January 2009 at 12:00 PM IST.

All the participants are requested to stay online at that time. We will plan the timeslots and let you know when you have a match sheduled.

Please co-operate with the Ingame Team.
A couple days ago I checked with Kai about the timing for the event because I had to apply leave from work. Kai told me it would start from 4pm IST, so I took leave from work based on his word so that I can accomodate my schedule to your timing.

And now Scar says the timing changed to 12pm IST. Its 1:20am here Saturday morning and there is no way I can change my work schedule at such last minute notice.

This isnt fair to me as I was told a completely different time and took alot of trouble to accomodate for this. I feel you should put it back to the original timing man.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide
[GM]Scar
A3 Game Developer
A3 Game Developer

Re: Team Wars

Post by [GM]Scar »

We are having a league match, since there are 5 Teams in Aura Category and 3 Teams in Non-Aura. Since League matches will take time to complete, we have scheduled it a few hours earlier.

The timeslots will be announced at 12:00 PM in the afternoon, and matches will commence from 2:00 PM.
Regards,
[GM]Scar
A3 Mania Server Dev.
Bauer
Arr Khallhiash
Arr Khallhiash

Re: Team Wars

Post by Bauer »

Already had a talk with Kai, and managed to settle things.

Thanks.
IGN: Bauer
IGC: Warrior
IGT: Temoz
IGKH: Genocide