Guide for Special Quest 1-3

Here's where you can look out for some of the guides.
Rabellu
Foman
Foman

Guide for Special Quest 1-3

Post by Rabellu »

Special quests are provided in a3 which can be done only after some certain level and few rquirments are there which the character should meet in order to go for sq.
Requirements for sq 1-3
1. Level 100 and above
2. Lore 100000
3. Sq 1-3 scroll

Since A3mania server have very high experience rate so level 100 is not a difficult thing but i suggest to do it at around 140 or 150+ lvl. because in this sq we have to kill few bosses so high lvl is preferable..

Lore you can get by Quests or buy frm GM for rc

Sq scroll is a drop from monsters

Now when a person meet all these requirements then next thing is to know the correct place where to start the quest??

but before that make a party of 4 people(max.) for easy completion of quest....i am saying 4 person because in sq we cant go in party of more than 4 person....and make sure that party members are of high lvl nd rb......preferable take
2 Mages with sede and pan and sb
1 Hk for KW shield or if needed then heal also
1 Archer for easy hunting

Go to vemerden and then move toward left side frm enterance and fine the enterance to selvarb ground floor frm vemerden..do not enter that enterance else you will reach s1..

After reaching the correct place ask all party members to unsummon the mercenaries because sq wot start if anyone in party have mercenary on...

then the person who is doing the quest richt click on sq 1-3 scroll and a window will open click on begin quest there.
After this a character will appera there left click on it and then he will tell u a story... wait till his story finishes and then you will be taken to some hidden place of selvarb ground floor.
First thing is to kill 125 venoy before 10 minutes...here mages should do sede and sb and finish vonoy as fast as they can...ofcourse other members of party can also hunt.
After finishing the 125 vonoy find the temple and then there will be three statues...most of people get confused in this part that what to do here...
It is very simple puzzle the person who is doing quest have to click on statues in correct order.....for this just click in the order 123, 132, 213, 231, 312, 321 one of these will be right combination....

When a right combination is met then a cut scene will be played in which billmade is fighting with someone.......

After the cut scene billmade appear near the temple....person on quest shld click on him and then he will tell a smal story and after that all party members are taken to a place and there will be 6 phamonos and 1 khainen...
Now question arise that do we have to kill them all?
Answer is NO

maybe you might laugh at my above answer but it is truth that killing 6 phaminos and 1 khainen is very easy in A3mania server but it is not the case in most of server...

We just have to survive for 10 minutes in presence of 6 phaminos and 1 khainen here hks come very handy because if smone stand near khainen then he hit him only and dont move to other person and all know hks can survive best..
But in A3mania kiling phaminos and khainen is not difficult so kill them all and after that wait till 10 minute time pass away...

After this a cut scene is again played in which billmade is shoun killing the khainen...

After the cut scene billmade will again appear click on him and wait for 1 minute .. and the quest is over..
Ign:- Nightmare
Igc:- Warrior

Active on Forums only not ingame.
I want my status to be Rabellu not this KnowledgeBase :(