Use of god larcs should be banned in arena or not ?

Any suggestions to make A3 Mania a better place is welcome.
goastruman
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Re: Use of god larcs should be banned in arena or not ?

Post by goastruman »

This Is Not Fare:
Please Check Tickets:-my Vampricmage----
is deleted by mistake , restore IT please GM
Humble Request>>>

IGN: Vampricamge,Luxareo,Ascension :P
CA_Harsh
Hautz
Hautz

Post by CA_Harsh »

Accepted..
God Larcs have a 5/6 mins cooldown.. I mean one can make it a best of 5/7/9 matches to get a proper decision..
Though the idea bout that map widout usage of those larcs is too preferable..
Crazyarcher
Alfaqforever
Maleficient

Be-like-water
[rokbox=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b963f4f2444 ... o1_500.gif][/rokbox]
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

rapperboy007 wrote:Guys I don't think God Larcs should be banned in Arena. God Larcs are a part of the game, there would be no use of them else-wise. That means no GL's in Tholls too.
If you are betting against someone then you should beat him at his best, even if it is GL match.

I concur to the suggestion about including the option of allowing/not-allowing GL's in a particular match. But as such for banning, I am against it.

IGN- Shlokaa, Estacado, Cassandra, Dracaryus
Town- Temoz
Agreed. If your opponent can use it, you can use it too. And moreover the cooldown is high so it would prevent multiple usage of the same Larc.

God larcs contribute to the gameplay and will never give you any unfair advantage.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Note To The GM(s)

Post by Rainbow »

@GM Blade...I really ponder, whether you really mean your words, when u say "God larcs contribute to the gameplay and will never give you any unfair advantage."

Well, GLarcs may not give unfair advantage, but GMs may give or allow unfair advantage to some people! Right???

If not, then how can you explain people like Especia, still using SG's in game? Now, Especia comes on General also to use the SG.

I know, without the consent of the GMs, it is not possible to use the SG's or any other such tools or cheats, in this server.

Dont make this server like A3 India, please.

So, if you mean your words "unfair game play", then why not ban such characters OR allow all to use these tools or make a "pay per use tag" for it.

Hoping for a clean up, which I dont see it coming.

Regards
Rainbow
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Note To The GM(s)

Post by [GM]Blade »

Rainbow wrote:@GM Blade...I really ponder, whether you really mean your words, when u say "God larcs contribute to the gameplay and will never give you any unfair advantage."

Well, GLarcs may not give unfair advantage, but GMs may give or allow unfair advantage to some people! Right???

If not, then how can you explain people like Especia, still using SG's in game? Now, Especia comes on General also to use the SG.

I know, without the consent of the GMs, it is not possible to use the SG's or any other such tools or cheats, in this server.

Dont make this server like A3 India, please.

So, if you mean your words "unfair game play", then why not ban such characters OR allow all to use these tools or make a "pay per use tag" for it.

Hoping for a clean up, which I dont see it coming.

Regards
Rainbow
This is beyond the scope of this topic. If you are having any concerns, make a separate post.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
MrPerfect
Moulek
Moulek

Post by MrPerfect »

Sorry for the late reply!! @Blade yea good idea .You can change setting in Denoff map but the thing is in that map i think some magical powers are lying on the ground which increase hp /mp or other things wat to do with those magical powers? u gonna disable them too? @Above -Profox yea denying the use of magic candies is good idea as we dont get that candies anymore from anywhere and people who cant play frap matches can play without frap if there will be no hp/mp candies :) :-bd
NoOne
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by NoOne »

Agreed with harsh... There should be a Arena at sidhe :yahoo:

Coming to the god larc issue... I dont think god larc shuld be banned in arena.. Pvp shuld b like No Rule match... and god larc can b used by both side as well.. and Such talk like using god larc is like no Game play at all, is shit.. If u (cant think)/(dont know) abt god larc's uses that doesnt mean ur opponent cant use that.. :-? God larc is a part of game and it shuld b allowed evrywhr... :-bd

P.S - i'll like to ask gm if its possible to remove god larc as a drop of Hamutz bossing.. :D Coz after doing so much effort if u get drop like god larc, thats really horrible :P
IGN= Magnaflo
IGC= Warrior
IGL= Rb12 lvl165
IGKH= Whysoserious
MrPerfect
Moulek
Moulek

Post by MrPerfect »

@Arpan evrybody got different views if Gm will bann the use of god larcs in one of the map then people will get a choice what type of match they want.

Regards
Buterfly
IGT -Temoz
Rb12 165
MrPerfect
Moulek
Moulek

Post by MrPerfect »

Yes good idea if u bann the use of god larcs in one of the map it will help all a lot :)
MrPerfect
Moulek
Moulek

Post by MrPerfect »

YES bANN THE USE OF SOME SELECTIVE LARCS IN DENOFF
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Larcs should be banned in arena!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord