Did I marry your sister? ^_^

For All Non Game Related Talks/Blabber/Etc
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Did I marry your sister? ^_^

Post by Rainbow »

:yahoo: I really dont know, what some people think of themselves.
Big puke in game, loosers in real life...

Some from Rajkot cyber cafe or some of their ass lickers guessed my age at 32 :P

Well did I marry one of their sister or any of their young women folk, that they passed on this information, I dont know... =))

Well my age is 32 or 35 or 50, any problem with that...and if it is a problem...let your sisters manage it...why you worrying?

Secondly, if you people look like a stumped out cigarettes butt or like a dried coconut, leaning against the neighbor's car and calling it as their own, at 24, is it my fault? No work to do or no one wants to recruit a worthless shitt like u people? =)) Invest cyber cafe money in buying some food...u people look like a fcked skeleton.

Thirdly, did I ever say to the Rajkotian Cyber Cafe people, not to steal money from their parent's pocket to fund their cyber cafe outings? Or is it that their parents themselves want them to fck off from the house, so that they can live in peace :yahoo:

Fourtly, many people learnt many things in mania...but they learnt only 4 words...Trolled, Trolling, Oxymoron & Grammar Nazi... cant learn anything more or mind is only in A3.

Oh yeah...one more thing, no ingame bragging here...'cauz for ingame things I give this _!_

Tally Ho
Rainbow
Silverman
Memora
Memora

Re: Did I marry your sister? ^_^

Post by Silverman »

"did I marry ur sister" amazing tag Line expected from an BIHAR incest liver pervert pig.

Tell me go with points.

-you care least,to what we say?
Well this essay says lot abt how much u care

-Going on mom dad sisters'...
well,we aren't some scumbag behari to drop to that level.*so apologize to my lord, to make you disappoint there*

-looks! U think I'm crazyarcher?
frnd do u always live in dilemma?

-ur looks.. ⁉
bro you must have heard, "EVERY CHILD GOT A FACE HER MOTHER'S LOVE". bt u knw what's it is totally wrong in your case my frnd. You are more uglier thn devils arse whole itself.

-Stealing money?
first of ppl who do so write such stuff. Okay lets agree to the point the hit ur head on keyboard accidently act as in disguise
Second thing,you SHOULD PULL UP YOUR PANTS BRO, UR BUTT HURT COZ OF THR STUFF WE OWN is clearly visible

-cybercafe thing-fund in food-thief ...
hahahahahshahshahahha *okay sry... wait bwhahahaha*
dude nt all are like you.

Laslty some of here think why I haven't gone to his sister or on his parents, " AT THE TIMES PPL ONLY LEFT TO PROVE THR INTELLECT is the involvement AND FUN OF OPPONENTS FAMILY" and Rainbow jst tried almost well to fuss out his frustration here with an essay(to reply to which I too have to write one big one )

I tried to be less of ruthless and no sarcasm or pun intended above. So u can clearly understand .

I know your char has been kicked many of times that it WAS OBLIVIOUS to SHORESIDE SCREAMS OF FLASHFLOOD of OVER HERE.

So calm ur frustration I seek no reply from. Nor iM interested to reply further. Coz off game acting age is must. Coz I'm not 32 with mindset of bihari preteen
[b]SG[/b]
CA_Harsh
Hautz
Hautz

Post by CA_Harsh »

"I really don't know, what some people think of themselves."
- You seriously don't know. And the stuff u post here is clearly a result of yourself being immature enough to drag trash talk here.

"Did i marry one of their sister or any of their young women folk?"
- lol, it wasn't surprising that you thought of yourself bragging for any of our sister's hand through a MMORPG game. :D

My 6 year old Niece cries everyday for not getting what she wishes for. Though, she forgets it the second day and brings up with a cute smile in front of her mum as she finds her. :)

"Many people learnt many things in mania.."
- Seriously? you think people learn here to get over a good family plan or a view of their future perspective? =)) =))

Now since u said that u give _)_ to what happens ingame, will u post these kinda stuff for every conversation we will have ingame? If so, I would love to talk to u everytime I see u ingame. :)
Last edited by CA_Harsh on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazyarcher
Alfaqforever
Maleficient

Be-like-water
[rokbox=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b963f4f2444 ... o1_500.gif][/rokbox]
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

Didnt got time to read all your "combined thesis" 'cauz to answer also you needed to gang up...
Well, I would only say, in your own language...

bwaahahahaahahaa ah aha ha aha ha ha haha ahahah aaha aah ahhahaha aahahhaaha ha

It seems, like someone yesterday was shouting...Salla-Jiju...well, going by your hocus pocus...does that apply to you both? Ya chor ka sathi gireh kat? =)) =)) =))

Last post in this topic...keep spamming from cyber cafe, when you come there 2mrw morning, after swindling your parents =)) =))

Tally Ho
Rainbow
CA_Harsh
Hautz
Hautz

Post by CA_Harsh »

reply from cafe?

Dude, I wrote that post after a 2 hour sleep at noon. (Obviously from home)
But, since u compared my thoughts with google, I assure u, u will have to get some more mere words to get yourself some relief.
Last edited by CA_Harsh on Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazyarcher
Alfaqforever
Maleficient

Be-like-water
[rokbox=https://24.media.tumblr.com/b963f4f2444 ... o1_500.gif][/rokbox]
HariKaka
Memora
Memora

Post by HariKaka »

Rainbow Tu Sachu kaish to emni G*** jaley chey.
A loko ney ekach kam avey chey.
E chey potana ghar ma chori karwanu aney a3 ramwa nu. Kai kam dhando to chey nahi to time pass kya thi hoye?
Sha matey emney G*** mari rayo chey. E loko ni G*** e loko ap apas mach mari raya chey.
aney emni baydio ney Hari Kaka layi jaye to pan tey loko kayi nayi boley. Bolwa matey su chey e lokona pasey?
rainbwo Tu kal kehto hato ki A3 bandh to a loko ni jindagi khatam. sachi vat chey. kutraoni jindagi sandas par suru thaye aney sandas par khatam thaye chey. A gang ni jindagi emach chey.tu mathu na phod.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

"...'cauz for ingame things I give this _!_" - you have this?
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord