To The Defunct GMs :)

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

To The Defunct GMs :)

Post by Rainbow »

Dear GM's,

where are you?

It seems like the server is huffing and puffing for it's existence!

No GM's! No Players in Map! Only a few players are seen during the Sidhe Boss Timings or the Forge of Egonil Event.

Why dont you people conduct a regular events like NC War on every week end, in a scripted mode? In that way, the events can happen at a fixed time on a prefixed day! This will make more players to 'come back' to the server. Many have stopped playing, only because of this reason.

Hope that you will do something on this front!

Regards
Rainbow
Mandi
Olgoc
Olgoc

Re: To The Defunct GMs :)

Post by Mandi »

True said mate :)

Conducting regular events ... Replying Support, Increment on drops , Introducing New Maps.. New Challenges etc Can lead for a better future of the game :)

I would like to say what ever happen previously Gm should forget n release there Char's also which Could help Peoples to Come in- game n play.... I tried to make Peoples come in-game but they want there chars back.. so that they can play :) Hope Gm realize the issue...

Being kind n forgetting thing would be helpful to the server :) (My opinion)

Thanks for reading xD \m/
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

Dear GM's,

I really dont get it, as to why you come online and just stand afk, without conducting an event?

Players wait for an event, and all they see is the GM(s) standing afk near Kinstone.

Why don't you setup a fixed time for an event during the week ends, so that players can be online for it.

Last time, when I asked a GM for an event, he said there are very few players online... Yea there will be few players online, as they don't know when you people will be online to conduct an event :)

Why is it so hard for you to conduct events like Nevia or other such events? Any technical problem?

Please look into it!

Regards
Rainbow
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Rainbow wrote:Dear GM's,

I really dont get it, as to why you come online and just stand afk, without conducting an event?

Players wait for an event, and all they see is the GM(s) standing afk near Kinstone.

Why don't you setup a fixed time for an event during the week ends, so that players can be online for it.

Last time, when I asked a GM for an event, he said there are very few players online... Yea there will be few players online, as they don't know when you people will be online to conduct an event :)

Why is it so hard for you to conduct events like Nevia or other such events? Any technical problem?

Please look into it!

Regards
Rainbow

We are rolling out event calendars for each month which will be the list of events that we will be conducting.

I generally don't condemn conducting events as a surprise. Whenever I come online, I usually resolve player issues.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Rainbow
Dark Memora
Dark Memora

Post by Rainbow »

Thanks GM(s) for the events!

I hope that, this event schedule sticks to it :D

Regards
Rainbow