Arena Based PVP Ranking system Solo queue or team queues.

No Non-Game related topics here.
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Arena Based PVP Ranking system Solo queue or team queues.

Post by Envision »

I have a suggestion for Ranking system based team pvp in arena. LP points based.
4 people can queue for arena pvp in any special map where one can put shop and queue with team members. and Match-make finds another team they go direct to arena.
the queue can be solo player or team player and ranking based on it. It will really be fun. Also a New Window to check rank of players in game.
Ranking can be in 5 different tiers
Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.

these ranking will also be based upon RB
a rb1 guy cant match-make with rb5th guy
rb5th guy cant match-make with rb9+
and RB9 cant match-make with rb11 and 12
Do let me know if you can do this. It will be really fun to reach Diamond Tier.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Arena Based PVP Ranking system Solo queue or team queues

Post by Envision »

Also Rb9 guy cant reach Platinum. RB9 guy can reach maximum Gold Tier.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Nice Suggestion .... but still confused about the shop part :-?
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

In Special Map when you queue your merc or your Illusion can set shop while pvp, that way you can sell items and queue for rank's. Also that special map will be accessible to people with privilages noobs cant enter only plat players and above can enter it. And to make it a thing to achieve the ranking system be based on Chess type LP lore point system.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Its A3Mania not Clash of Clans btw... I am quite doubtful about the kind of ranking system you mentioned. The current ranking system is already good. Although its NOT ACCURATE. An RB0-11 guy can never get points, he has to take RB12 to feature on the ranking list. I think getting to RB12 should be the aim of every player. It brings out competitiveness among players.
The system of ranking as suggested by you is good but has few drawbacks. People will still take higher RB no matter what, since there are additional points on every RB. If people are really concerned about reaching the highest rank, they should just prove their ability in maps and arena, that detemines where every character stands. One more point, a character with lower RB CANNOT defeat a character of higher RB, unless and until he has a good gameplay and better equips. GAMEPLAY is the most important factor in determining the winner of any pvp match.
Also, I dont think GM would ever think about this as he is nearly dead and doing pretty much nothing for server. :))
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Post by Envision »

Does that concept increase, people to come online after RB12? I dont think so. The idea I discussed is the same concept of League of Legend's. They make Billion $ yearly.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12