abusing from noob chars

Want to share any cool, funny, nice images? You can post it here.
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Re: abusing from noob chars

Post by truthonmywords »

Those people chars ban bcuz they had been dealed with you. So they are now in low lvl chars to expose their feelings. Kindly i can see that they gave a name Potty. :D
sunilrajput
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by sunilrajput »

Respected gms
kindly check that some of the people using noob chars to abuse without any reason again & again
kindly take some serious actions against them.
sending new screenshots for the proof...
thank you.
Attachments
2017year 6month 15date 16hour 28minute 9second.....jpg
2017year 6month 15date 16hour 23minute 37second.....jpg
2017year 6month 15date 16hour 22minute 36second.....jpg
sunilrajput
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by sunilrajput »

Respected gms
kindly see that abusers from noob characters are active again.
it seems your 1 week of ban warning means nothing to these people.
kindly take some serious action against them.
thankyou.
Attachments
2017year 6month 15date 16hour 28minute 9second.....jpg
2017year 6month 15date 16hour 23minute 37second.....jpg
2017year 6month 15date 16hour 22minute 36second.....jpg
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

@Sunilrajput-
No matter how many screenshots you post on forums, there will zero or no effect on these people. Also banning them for abuse has pretty much no use at all. In my opinion, unless these folks are given a permanent ban or an IP ban they will not regret what they have done. Time and again, these people who hide themselves behind noob characters, ruin the environment for many. All what these people need is a new ID to scam, abuse and cheat.

Increasing number of abusers (from noob characters) & scammers is surely an indication of decline in server's responsibility towards its players. I request GM Blade to kindly issue a permanent ban to people who abuse.
People who justify these abuses saying "sir, he also abused" are fools and its better to stay far from them. Even if you were to teach these people manners and etiquettes of living and behaving in the society, they would still end up abusing you for being correct and well-mannered. These abuses give a clear picture of their livelihood, house and family.

So just take a chill pill, and shut those shouts by closing the announcement box(or whatever it is). By this way you can easily enjoy the game :)
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

What a emotional scene. :ymapplause: You discussed each and every topics but forgot to add Permanent ban to RC dealer like Frozenia aka Sunil rajput. Talking about hiding behind noob id then first look urself. First identify yourself then speech every time. You was indicated to abuser and Scammer then why not Rc dealer. Is that mean you also a Rc dealer and exposing like you are a well wisher of server. If GM will permanent ban to Rc dealer then you monthly income will be close soon =)) So better don't teach to GM to what they have to do exactly. \m/
forever
Dark Saint
Dark Saint

Post by forever »

Half of what you have said makes no sense to me. I am not fluent in stupidity, so it will take time for me to understand what you you want to say. Anyways, IF Sunilrajput is an rc dealer, why dont you leave it to GM Blade, they are pretty sure of their roles and responsibility in Mania. Why keep saying the same thing when GM doesnt pay any attention to you and your posts. Brother, do understand that spamming the same shit on forums won't give permanent ban to Frozenia or SunilRajput. And speaking of my identity, most people know me and who I am, and if you dont know....then its a secret. Atleast I dont post foolish stuff and abuse to whoever points at me. And yea, monthly income, you better dont talk of it. :))
Nothing else to say, burn. :p
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Burn?? Should i? It's a game not a real life events. I don't wanna know who you are. I just posted my opinion. I am posting all comments that's my choice, I don't care if GM look or not. Because he knows very well his own work. If you took time to understood my post then i can't help it anymore . Get a life and make sure you are actually having that. :)) GM will do what he wants to do. If everyone knows you that's not matter. I also know you or wanna know you. On behalf of monthly income you are getting hope so. :ymparty: