Imposter

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Imposter

Post by Envision »

:-@
Attachments
imposter1.jpg
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Imposter2

Post by Envision »

Attachments
imposter2.jpg
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Imposter3

Post by Envision »

Attachments
imposter4.jpg
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Imposter1

Post by Envision »

Ban Imposter pls.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Brodax
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by Brodax »

WTF man ? Why are you Spamming ? ~x(
Stop Making Several topics on same Subject, You can add all 3 Imposters screenies In one topic only. You did it same with the showoff screenies Post all together in one topic, STOP SPAMMING X(
ALIS [RB 11 165]
BRODAX [RB 11 165]
Not playing anymore! Just a Community member :)
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Envision wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:42 pm Ban Imposter pls.
Dude, for heavens sake learn how to use forums. You can post a single topic with all 3 attachments in a single post. You don't have to make 3 topics and 3 separate posts for 3 useless screenshots.

I won't be issuing bans if someone creates a character with an identical name to someone else. It's only a ROC violation if any player impersonates a GM and tries to steal account credentials or personal data. Apart from that players are free to create a character name in any format they like unless it goes against the ROC which states
You may not use any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language.
Gundu is not Gandu.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Envision
Torturer
Torturer

Re: Imposter

Post by Envision »

this is harassment mentally and is mental abuse, a threat to my image, it is defamatory and harmful to my image.
Envision
Mage
Temoz
RB-12
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Past few days imposter scamming has crossed the limit and many new comer / existing gamers have been scammed by imposters .Adding to worsen the situation now the imposter are making char using Gm prefix in there name , adding such screenshot. Recently a Imposter try to scam me asking me access in whisper as well as in 5k , but he failed in scamming .

But I want to ask what is the action being taken at Gm's End . Firstly the person who scamming is among the active players who play , bcoz he knows the details of each player. Secondly knowing the details he is able to scam ppl. Now the thing main thing is by scamming the stuffs he makes what does he do of it. Either he sell those for ingame stuffs or any other way or use it him self.

I as a gamer will ask a question why GM don't take action against such scammers . GM should ban the imposter id / Relative id of same Ip address & Rest other ids through which he logged in . One such action will stop scam by imposter.

Request to GM kindly take strict action against scammers .
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Lordofarcher wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:46 pmI as a gamer will ask a question why GM don't take action against such scammers . GM should ban the imposter id / Relative id of same Ip address & Rest other ids through which he logged in . One such action will stop scam by imposter.
Because all that it takes for scamming is a new account and a level 1 character. Player awareness is more important and this tradition of giving and sharing items should stop. There won't be any scammers if no one falls for scamming.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

=))
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Envision wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 am this is harassment mentally and is mental abuse, a threat to my image, it is defamatory and harmful to my image.
It's not your fault if someone uses your name to scam. People have to be careful.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Gm Sir You are right but I would say if the imposter main character is banned then they won't dare to scam ppl by making imposter. It's Easy for you to trace it's real char , let him make new I'd and scam , but using his ip address or other method if u wish to punish imposter, he can be punished.

Anyways Ppl should check twice before dealing 😅😅
KaaleenBhaiya
Memora
Memora

Post by KaaleenBhaiya »

[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:31 pm It's not your fault if someone uses your name to scam. People have to be careful.
You should take action against the imposters.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

People scam because they don't have stuffs to being with in the first place. It won't matter to them even if their character is banned.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
abhisek
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by abhisek »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:08 pm People scam because they don't have stuffs to being with in the first place. It won't matter to them even if their character is banned.
So with Respect, i want to ask..if the scammer has nothing to loose, where does he get those items??? Hes definitely supported by some primary character in Game, where he transfers and returns. And those players are mostly active players, which you can definitely Track.

You cannot just support this way and stay blind. I come from top B school of the country and definitely as far as my understanding , and it is logical to find out the main characters involved.