My Experience of Playing A3 Mania

For All Non Game Related Talks/Blabber/Etc
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

My Experience of Playing A3 Mania

Post by coolsmanak »

The Matter which I am going to write is my Personal Experience. I Want to keep it Straight and Simple if Anyone along with GM gets uncomfortable can just ignore this.

1. The Beginning:-
I Started playing A3 Mania in 2013 with me few of my friends/cafemates also started Playing and All of us used to play A3 India in 2007-2009 When it was under Sify Company. Had A lot of Fun and Memories over there. Few of my friends didn't have Personal Computer and an Active Internet Connection those days. I had both. I still Remember that I used to Buy One Day and Seven Days PINs and write them in my Diary just to sell them at night (Selling at night to earn some Extra Woonz) :D . I think One Day PIN used to cost Rs.25 and I used to sell them at 2.5 Million to 3.0 Million in Woonz. Never Got Tired of Playing A3 India.
Now about A3 Mania, We Played for few months in 2013 Managed to make 2-3 Characters RB 12 165. A3 Mania was also fun then. Had Events in every 2 or 3 Months. Then we all left, Probably to Focus on personal Life.

2. The Conclusion:-
On 15th August 2017 I had that Craving to play A3. So I download A3 Mania Client But I had completely forgot about my Characters :D So GM helped to retrieve them. But Soon I got Bored there were no Events in Game. Also Had a Little Fight with GM Blade. He was Rude and Insulting and I was Impatient but that is not a way to treat. I also asked for a Refund of Items which I purchased recently from E Shop. :D But everyone knows GM Blade here..
All is done, I had no interest to play. A3 India which is still running is having 4-5 Events per month from last 5 Months but I do not have fully loaded character there. So Can not play and I do not have Patience to make a Fully Loaded Character there.

I noticed that A lot of Player from A3 Mania has started playing A3 Ultimate so I gave it a try. I started playing A3 Ultimate. Playing it from Last 10 Days. And Believe me it is fun. Farming and Leveling is Easy. Also there are Events in Game. One most Important Thing is You can Level Up Solo there.. You can be one man army :P
Admin of A3 Ultimate is Calm and he Respects his players.

Do not have time to write further. So this is End.
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Re: My Experience of Playing A3 Mania And A3 Ultimate.

Post by Tomriddle »

Truth is ... you want the same shit in A3mania... so that it become a joke like ultimate.

Nope... it won't happen here.
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
coolsmanak
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by coolsmanak »

That is completely your point of view, and you know what I dont give a shit about you.. :)

Both servers are different. But Ultimate has more crowd. That is the TRUTH.

and

I don't have the time or the Crayons to explain this to you.
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Lmao Testis licker is back
People was saying u were lost while licking basia's testis glad your back :)) :D :p =))
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

All I can see is that you are also back to lick mine :-bd
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
Orb
Cynick
Cynick

Post by Orb »

Previously gotilicker got *XXXXXX* with own town mates =)) =)) :)) :p
truthonmywords
Es Yahgon
Es Yahgon

Post by truthonmywords »

Hahahahaha :)) :))