Memora

Skull Vs Ramarcher

Post by SandeepAKASkull »

SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

Re: Skull Vs Ramarcher

BTW: Match was Best of 1 and Players should not use God Larcs and 2 Unique part bet.
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

Ram got sm issue at last i think
SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

Lazy Potting + 2 Crit in a row, nothing else.
juscallmehaggu
Memora
Memora

Post by juscallmehaggu »

Attention everybody !!!

As per my knowledge.....

Skull was played by Gunvor / Suchith.

how come Skull became a Quanato character.

Before giving bet item clearify it.

( Skull ) You can escape from new players saying (Skull) is a Quanato char but most of the old players know Skull is a Temoz char.

Don't fall down this much to cheat anybody.

This Ramarcher is also a fool wtf is this best of one..... its nothing but outcome of over confidence..........

Ramarcher u got pissed you better leave this game.............
SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

juscallmehaggu wrote: ↑Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:24 pm Attention everybody !!!

As per my knowledge.....

Skull was played by Gunvor / Suchith.

how come Skull became a Quanato character.

Before giving bet item clearify it.

( Skull ) You can escape from new players saying (Skull) is a Quanato char but most of the old players know Skull is a Temoz char.

Don't fall down this much to cheat anybody.

This Ramarcher is also a fool wtf is this best of one..... its nothing but outcome of over confidence..........

Ramarcher u got pissed you better leave this game.............
I really didnt understand what you want to prove by posting this comment?

"Skull was played by Gunvor / Suchith."

I have never played Suchith or Gunvor till now, but i know Suchith very well because we two are from same town.

"Before giving bet item clearify it."

What do you want me to clearify? Did i do anything wrong or unfair? I have followed all PVP rules they mentioned.

"( Skull ) You can escape from new players saying (Skull) is a Quanato char but most of the old players know Skull is a Temoz char."

Does this really matters whether am from Quanto or Temoz?

"Don't fall down this much to cheat anybody."

Cheating? Seriously, Please dont assume that Skull played by Suchith / Gunvor. My name is Sandeep and i am the real one. Moreover I never shouted for any bet match by myself, i just replied to the one who Shouted.

Thanks
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

Yes ofcourse cause i knw how skull plays some one else have played with this char this match was unfair i req to all to please play again with all the stuffs again and return the bet stuffs cause you havnt played it i knw how you plays when you are in gp .

If you are scared then please quit it please else return his stuffs and play again .
holyretard
Memora
Memora

Post by holyretard »

Shauryanegi wrote: ↑Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:15 pm Yes ofcourse cause i knw how skull plays some one else have played with this char this match was unfair i req to all to please play again with all the stuffs again and return the bet stuffs cause you havnt played it i knw how you plays when you are in gp .

If you are scared then please quit it please else return his stuffs and play again .
Dude r u really retarded ???? how can u say these match is unfair ??? :-? ~x(
u Have proof in front of your eyes and your calling these match unfair????? :)
if Skull was not played By him as you say , the person who played skull is he an Immortal or GM .
Whoever played Skull it does not matters , If These match was won by ramarcher would you have said same thing ???? :-? :-?
skull has played fairly , wellplayed skull
SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

Shauryanegi wrote: ↑Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:15 pm Yes ofcourse cause i knw how skull plays some one else have played with this char this match was unfair i req to all to please play again with all the stuffs again and return the bet stuffs cause you havnt played it i knw how you plays when you are in gp .

Please use comma and full stop. It was really hard for me to interpret the sentence. Please donot assume Skull had been played by other, I am the only one who play's this char.
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

Prove your self again then by doing rematch with him if you don't fear of loosing him . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know it wasn't you .
Make fool of some one else poor boy.
SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

Shauryanegi wrote: ↑Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:31 pm Prove your self again then by doing rematch with him if you don't fear of loosing him . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I know it wasn't you .
Make fool of some one else poor boy.
Are you a f****ing douchebag? How many times do i need to tell Skull wont be played by others and please Dont cry for a rematch.
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

SandeepAKASkull wrote: ↑Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:28 pm Are you a f****ing douchebag? How many times do i need to tell Skull wont be played by others and please Dont cry for a rematch.

I can see that my words are really affecting you and this is because you haven't played that match boy. Grow up dont let your self this much down that you give your char in other's hand and ask them to play on your place.
You don't have any right on this winning boy kindly return the stuffs and play again and this time play on your own dont go and ask your fellow to play .

Oh God so much cheaters on this server.
SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

Shauryanegi wrote: ↑Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:37 pm I can see that my words are really affecting you and this is because you haven't played that match boy. Grow up dont let your self this much down that you give your char in other's hand and ask them to play on your place.
You don't have any right on this winning boy kindly return the stuffs and play again and this time play on your own dont go and ask your fellow to play .

Oh God so much cheaters on this server.
Hahaha.... I really cant stop laughing at you. How much you got paid to comment here on behalf of Ramarcher. I am guessing that Ramarcher is paying good for this. What do you think? Ramarcher is immortal and no one can kill him??,. You guys just know how to Bark thats it, not more then that. Your words doesnt make any sense at all, how can it affects me? I have grown up enough and you can the video for proof. Just keep on crying kiddo untill to get paid by Ramarcher.
Shauryanegi
Hwamar
Hwamar

Post by Shauryanegi »

lol i dont know ramarcher hahaha noob you carry on sucking cock of gunvor for helping you for winning stuffs hahaha poor kido
SandeepAKASkull
Memora
Memora

Shauryanegi wrote: ↑Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:49 am lol i dont know ramarcher hahaha noob you carry on sucking cock of gunvor for helping you for winning stuffs hahaha poor kido
Hahaha .... Buddy, you are the loyal servant of Ramarcher, I am observing you from the beginning, when you sent me private message in the forum to post the video to till last comment and still you are saying you dont know Ramarcher(am really laughing my ass off). Kiddo you dont even know who gunvor is, but blindly Barking on behalf of Ramarcher.