Here you go - Reebel/Vengance/Especia(Begged)

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything you got or think about in this game...
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Here you go - Reebel/Vengance/Especia(Begged)

Post by OneBoss »

Manu Rawat aka Begged (Especia/Reebel/Vengance) - the entire server knows you play on begged chars and stuffs of Manoj Asipu.

I had this screenshot from long but never posted it until you challenged me today to prove that you are a beggar and that your master Manoj Asipu treats you like a pet and rapes you at will.

@Maniacs - Dekh lo bhai Manu Rawat ki AUKAAD - USka maalik MAnoj Asipu (the real owner of Especia in Mania and owner of multiple high level characters in A3 india) is raping the "Aukaad" of Manu Rawat openly on facebook challenging his AUKAAD and Gameplay. =)) Look out for words - "Aukaad" "Unworthynoobs"

@ManuRawat - Abhi maine SS post karne shuru bhi nai kie hain - dont commit suicide yet. Many more to come - every week I'll post one SS of yours.. Dont cry too much.. :ymdevil:

#Aukaad :yahoo:
Attachments
ManuRawatKaRape_1.JPG
ManuRawatKaRape_2.JPG
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
rishant
Memora
Memora

Re: Here you go - Reebel/Vengance/Especia(Begged)

Post by rishant »

Just 1 question from noobard The Monkey Man (Wukong, Hashbrown, Morgause, Madame) can you show me SS where i beg RN & RR from you.
rishant
Memora
Memora

Re: Here you go - Reebel/Vengance/Especia(Begged)

Post by rishant »

Still waiting for your SS. if you dont have SS which one i asked you then dont bark like raod side dog. Next time take care of it. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: