Anyone can be abuse?

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
Helper
Memora
Memora

Anyone can be abuse?

Post by Helper »

I want to know anyone can be abuse other always when playing this game?

we r foreign player from thailand and we r always abused by player in this server.

first this we r under attacked and we fight back. After that we r abused from this shout.

I want to know how GMs managed in this case
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Re: Anyone can be abuse?

Post by [GM]Blade »

Please use /Banbot mute "Name of the Player" to mute player chat for 30 days.

Example: /Banbot mute Blade
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

First of all , u ppl just say hi, hello , hi frnd how u do to save urself from pk. Then when u ppl come in gang , attempt to pk us , Mark the situation u are the first to hit me yesterday , so when I came from my other char and challenged you for war what's the issue in it . I agree saying harsh word yesterday , but if u all can't manage to stand up in war , why u ppl start hitting first. I have requested my friends not to hit any outsider and they aren't hitting anyone . U all hit first and when u can't match game play . U all start crying in forum regarding abuse . It a shameful thing at your end .
Helper
Memora
Memora

Post by Helper »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:51 pm Please use /Banbot mute "Name of the Player" to mute player chat for 30 days.

Example: /Banbot mute Blade
Thank you for your kindness reply.

And i want to know if i'm used this command in the day after tomorrow from this case the "mute" effect will be activated?