Eleventh Anniversary Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

This section contains auction items which are over and closed.
Wildkiller
Memora
Memora

Re: Eleventh Anniversary Questions - ASK ONLY HERE

Post by Wildkiller »

GM can you check bidding of G8.5 weapon properly?
Reply me it will be appreciated. Thank You !
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

I have corrected some bid winners. Please check and let us know if there are any discrepancies.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Wildkiller
Memora
Memora

Post by Wildkiller »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am I have corrected some bid winners. Please check and let us know if there are any discrepancies.
Thanks for correcting bid. :-bd It shows that GM gives same importance to each and everyone . :ymapplause:
I am eagerly waiting to redeem reward. :D :yahoo:
Wildkiller
Memora
Memora

Post by Wildkiller »

Wildkiller wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:34 am Thanks for correcting bid. :-bd It shows that GM gives same importance to each and everyone . :ymapplause:
I am eagerly waiting to redeem reward. :D :yahoo:
But whats the procedure to redeem reward? :-?
Bakhtavar
Memora
Memora

Post by Bakhtavar »

Blade sir please check 130 ese bid again 1more start action for 130 request tys :)
Veronica
Memora
Memora

Post by Veronica »

@GM - Blade,

Does Wrong Bid # Count matters in Auction? If yes please let me know.
Bakhtavar
Memora
Memora

Post by Bakhtavar »

Blade sir please check 130 ess bid again 1more start auction for 130 request tys* :)
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Veronica wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:00 pm @GM - Blade,

Does Wrong Bid # Count matters in Auction? If yes please let me know.
No, since there are no auctions that have a bid count limit. It's just there to retain the common posting format.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
Wildkiller
Memora
Memora

Post by Wildkiller »

Wildkiller wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:41 am But whats the procedure to redeem reward? :-?
:-\ :p :-ss :D
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:33 pm No, since there are no auctions that have a bid count limit. It's just there to retain the common posting format.
Sir My bid for 9.5 weapon got deleted and u stated the reason as incorrect vid Amount. I gave the bid amount considering previous bid Amount , and due to some incorrect bid by other I guess u stating the amount is wrong.
I will request you to check the bid Amount as I feel my Bid amount was appropriate considering past bid Amount.
Rest I will happily accept the decision of Authority .Ty.
KaaleenBhaiya
Memora
Memora

Post by KaaleenBhaiya »

Lordofarcher wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 pm Sir My bid for 9.5 weapon got deleted and u stated the reason as incorrect vid Amount. I gave the bid amount considering previous bid Amount , and due to some incorrect bid by other I guess u stating the amount is wrong.
I will request you to check the bid Amount as I feel my Bid amount was appropriate considering past bid Amount.
Rest I will happily accept the decision of Authority .Ty.
Ek katora leke sit on the road and beg. You offering 2k worth eshop items for 130 ess, you begging 1000 RS on whatsapp from ultimate players. Ab yaha bhi aake bheekh Maang raha h
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

KaaleenBhaiya wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:35 pm Ek katora leke sit on the road and beg. You offering 2k worth eshop items for 130 ess, you begging 1000 RS on whatsapp from ultimate players. Ab yaha bhi aake bheekh Maang raha h

"Ek katora leke sit on the road and beg." This is the standard of this noob . He can't manage to write a sentence in English 😂😂😂😂 He is displaying his upbringing of Bangalore slum =)) =)) Where the Labour class people desire to get educated in good schools but let you know there poverty sucks.
Happy Gaming Mate don't show your low class #Aukat over here , keep the Forum Clean . We know you are good at abusing but We maintain our standard :-bd
Lukka
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Lukka »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:54 am I have corrected some bid winners. Please check and let us know if there are any discrepancies.
Page 3 of 130 ESS auction

check the bids at the end

My Bid #36 : 12.25b
IGN : Taehee

Richie
Rb 11 A4 HK
My Bid #37 :12.75 bil

Richie skipped the bid value and everyone else continuing the bidding on Richie value
so other bids not valid taehee should win but price to low so might you to taraxxex

MDH Tadka aang aang fadka
Hot and Sexy Dreamgirl of the Mania
Mummy Ki Pari

#Justcallmepussy #Nustabakbak
KaaleenBhaiya
Memora
Memora

Post by KaaleenBhaiya »

Lukka wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:10 pm Page 3 of 130 ESS auction

check the bids at the end

My Bid #36 : 12.25b
IGN : Taehee

Richie
Rb 11 A4 HK
My Bid #37 :12.75 bil

Richie skipped the bid value and everyone else continuing the bidding on Richie value
so other bids not valid taehee should win but price to low so might you to taraxxex
Traxxex bid at 12 am. He won’t be eligible for this because his bid came post the eligible time
Terror99blade
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Terror99blade »

Hello Blade,

You should re-check the bids for 130 ESS. There is no way Tranquility should have won. It's completely wrong. Going by the rules, it should be Taehee who bid 12.25b and which was messed up by Richie who bid 12.75. If the amount is deemed too low by you, then you should either re-conduct his auction or plain cancel it. But do not let people who bid wrongly win it.

Cheers :)