darke vs wukong

Showoff videos of my A3 Mania adventures, etc.
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

darke vs wukong

Post by Fact »

better be silent from next time
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Re: darke vs wukong

Post by Juscallmeargo »

omg!!
itni gandi bejjati kisi ki mat karo ki wapis server chod k bhag jaye !!

few SS of that wukong jisne bola "I WILL DELETE CHAR IF YOU WILL UPLOAD 1ST PERSON VIDEO"
Attachments
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

God larcs in 1 on 1 ! Rofl. Posted proof of his own cheating !! Ah thuuuu

Darke delete your char as you clearly cheated and uploaded the proof yourself, cry hard.

@NuttieDealer - begaani shaaadi me Abdulla deewana? Ja deal kar Nutties ki 🤣

Ab noob ids se jee bhar ke ro 🤣🤣
*Left this server due to distribution of bugged stuffs to players by the gm*

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Alienface
Memora
Memora

Post by Alienface »

Please stop racial abusing my brother. Pee Sahab had called my brother H'arse'h Chusia to play Wukong only to get publicly f*cked in front of others. Whats the big Deal? We have our options:

1. If we lose, opponent has 63 ele pants boots and a higher level ESS. He licks GM and gets all bugs to "keel" us. On the other hand, it is us who cannot play a game as a game. We abuse the other town members, go to the highest degree of personal abuse involving parents, family, siblings and even god if we do care for. The very thought of provoking the other town members to stoop to our levels was never a secret but our Bholenath [GM]Blade won't care. Neither we do +_+

2. If we lose, we abuse GM, leave the game for few days and play some other tatti server. Because our puny brain thinks "How can a f*cking normal character defeat me (as if we are gods) with 150 ESS, tons of HP candies and even bugged stuff?". But it gives us immense pleasure to shift the paranoia of our town mates into a guilt of delusional intensity to make others believe that winner had something abnormal. We shout to post the First person video, because most of the players won't venture in doing so thinking that they may lag in between an important match. But, we will never do it because others will know what advantage (150 ESS, bugged stuff) we had and what stupid gameplay we possess even after having such undue advantage.

3. Hashbrown lost to Freddy with 150 ESS, Freddy had bugged stuff. Again he loses to Hyperion, Hyperion was GM's friend character and hence it had bugs (to be more precise a higher level ESS and 63 ele Boots and Pants). Come what may we will never upload our first person video because it will reveal everything.

4. My brother H'arse'h Chusia loses to Ascension and then asks Switching of boots are allowed? We won't f*cking agree that the opponent played better than us because we are gods.

5. Now Darke has posted a First person video, what is our immediate action? 2nd point is our answer. Whatever happened is past, please don't abuse my pyara Nariyal wali Shakal ka Bhai H'arse'h Chusia. OMG !! I forgot to speak about the new clown in the town who posts in A3 Mania FB Page "KingROCKstar". He takes screenshot of our Bholenath [GM]Blade's Tranzuk & Boots and wants to prove that Hyperion have those items. Shlokaa and his KH mates were having fun about the hues and cries of typical temozians by saying that they get 3k DMG on a dex wield player and he posts it to prove something else. Let me remind you "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread". YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND SARCASM.

For my Quanato brothers from other mothers : PLEASE NOTE “Never argue with idiots. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.”

~ADIOS AMIGOS
'It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand and aliens fap.'
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

@Wukong where is your frap video , post it and let ppl see whether you used God larc or not.
Secondly is God larc out of common man approach in server , saying so because u all highlighting GL so much as if it is a bugged item or it is available to limited people whatever the condition may be.
Lastly , If it was a NR Nd Match , Why can't anyone use any larc available in server .

We know u lost to Drake , it's part of your Habbit to loose to opponent but we won't force u to delete your char as we feel you u are not capable enough to stand another HK in the server .

Happy Gaming Buddy , Tough Night for U :)
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

roya re roya as expected cheating it was a non tp match, why the hell you tped?
and if he did cheating by using GL y can't you upload that video of that match?
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

OneBoss wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:57 am God larcs in 1 on 1 ! Rofl. Posted proof of his own cheating !! Ah thuuuu

Darke delete your char as you clearly cheated and uploaded the proof yourself, cry hard.

@NuttieDealer - begaani shaaadi me Abdulla deewana? Ja deal kar Nutties ki 🤣

Ab noob ids se jee bhar ke ro 🤣🤣
roya roya....excuse dekh iski ....hk khelega tu kutte....
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

Cries in from multiple noob and main ids, just because I exposed the cheater, in fact, he himself showed he used GL! Dream to beat me still stays a dream :}

Nokaro ke Rone and aukaad pe my 2 cents -

Mere ik ishare pe hawa bhi rukh badalti hai, mere aage sun gareeb Teri kya hasti hai.
Rulana meri aadat, Rona Teri kismat, Meri ameeri ke karnaame tuj gareeb ki zindagi pe subeh sham hansti hai :} 😎

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
Fact
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Fact »

OneBoss wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:08 pm Cries in from multiple noob and main ids, just because I exposed the cheater, in fact, he himself showed he used GL! Dream to beat me still stays a dream :}

Mere ik ishare pe hawa bhi rukh badalti hai, mere aage sun gareeb Teri kya hasti hai.
Rulana meri aadat, Rona Teri kismat, Meri ameeri ke karnaame tuj gareeb ki zindagi pe subeh sham hansti hai :} 😎
kutte ko dekh kaise kaise excuse de rahe...GL buy kar neki aukatt nahi...chukong ko...aja bhik mang meri sam ne..lele GL....
Alienface
Memora
Memora

Post by Alienface »

OneBoss wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:08 pm Cries in from multiple noob and main ids, just because I exposed the cheater, in fact, he himself showed he used GL! Dream to beat me still stays a dream :}

@Pee Shabh

Why don't you upload your first person video to prove that you were a true prowess? Anyways we all do know who was on Wukong and who came on Endurance after losing to Darke.

Bhikari hai isliye 2 cents ki aukaad hai teri.

Rona teri aadat, tujhe jhelna hamari kismat, teri chutiyapa ke karname ghar ghar mein hai teri hi charche.
=))
'It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand and aliens fap.'
Juscallmeargo
Nifgha
Nifgha

Post by Juscallmeargo »

ye pisab agal level ka chutiya hai,khud ro raha hai aur bol dusaro ko raha!!

1st- khud ka match khud sey khela nai jata.

2nd- jo khela voo khud thik gaya.

3rd- thukte he roya bug, high lvl ess,63 ele boots.

and this match was a non tp match still cukong tped?(that was an auto tp POTTER sad) "AUKAT MATTERS", and why don't you upload the video from your side, and prove it to everyone that you didn't use any GL.
Argonian
Hyperstorm
Draugr
Vipermage
Shehzaadi
€Lƒør¢£
andhakanun
Es Higel
Es Higel

Post by andhakanun »

@Wukong who ever u are ,Teri Aamri aur aukat ka rape hua server ke aage , tu bet hara uska koi Naya baat nahi hai . But Teri Aamri us time chudi jab tu GL ke name se Roya aur char delete nahi mara. 20K is the approximate value of a loaded char in Mania , utna ka toh hum kutto ko biscuit dal dete hai Ek mahina mein . Tu wukong pe jab jab khelega tu yahi yaad karega to Drake ka biscuit kha raha hai aur us se thuka hua char khel raha hai .

Tujhe Tere Amir hone pe itna ghamand hai toh ek kaam Kar Tera Frap video post kar pvp Wala jis se Teri sachai dikhegi nahi toh char delete ( with all stuffs Jo Ek char pe rehta ) uska he video post kar.

Agar Tu wo bhi nahi Kar sakta , change your name to Drake Rishab Sonthalia :p
OneBoss
Torturer
Torturer

Post by OneBoss »

andhakanun wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:31 pm @Wukong who ever u are ,Teri Aamri aur aukat ka rape hua server ke aage , tu bet hara uska koi Naya baat nahi hai . But Teri Aamri us time chudi jab tu GL ke name se Roya aur char delete nahi mara. 20K is the approximate value of a loaded char in Mania , utna ka toh hum kutto ko biscuit dal dete hai Ek mahina mein . Tu wukong pe jab jab khelega tu yahi yaad karega to Drake ka biscuit kha raha hai aur us se thuka hua char khel raha hai .

Tujhe Tere Amir hone pe itna ghamand hai toh ek kaam Kar Tera Frap video post kar pvp Wala jis se Teri sachai dikhegi nahi toh char delete ( with all stuffs Jo Ek char pe rehta ) uska he video post kar.

Agar Tu wo bhi nahi Kar sakta , change your name to Drake Rishab Sonthalia
Maine socha tha ki Rone chhod dunga aur reply nahi karunga Lekin kasam uparwale ki tera post padh ke meri haste haste haaalat ho gayi, maloom hai kyu? :))

Kyuki tune some chutiyape ke karan muje Darke ka baap bana Dia by writing “Darke Rishabh Sonthalia” kyuki baap ka naam matlab Darke took my surname joki ek beta apne baaap ka surname leta hai =)) =))

Jiske ek post/shout pe poora town (Quanato) forum/game me noob id se rota rahe, wo Sabse Bada proof hai uske server pe raaj karne ka :D

Tere jaise gareeebo(Gulamo) ke lie arz kia hai -

Badshah ki Gali me Aakar uska pata nahin pooochte,
Ghulamo ke jhuke hue sar khud bakhud raasta batate hain!

Ab ro apne gareeeb doston ke sath chhaati peet peet ke :))

#RanjanaRandLoverForever
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

Wukong lost in 1 on 1? Temoz walo kab jeetna sikhoge?

Jab khelna nahi aata to 1 on 1 kyu jaate ho?
Prongs89
Memora
Memora

Post by Prongs89 »

I can understand the OP making a point, but why are you rest of guys abusing?