Elemental vs non elemental mage

Gjhawar
Memora
Memora

Elemental vs non elemental mage

Post by Gjhawar »

Which is better for mage. Elemental or non elemental.
Can someone explain the pros and cons at higher levels.
Mahakaal
Memora
Memora

Re: Elemental vs non elemental mage

Post by Mahakaal »

It was relevant for A3 India Server not for A3 mania if you going for RB 12 :)
Hexor
Temple Knight
Temple Knight

Post by Hexor »

Elemental/Non-Elemental matters when people are wearing the entire sets/stats of a particular type which happens in no-RB server.
But this being a RB server, you have plenty of skill points to distribute and wear the best parts from both the sets.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

If u wanna win any kind of fight do tremendous amount of eshop and god also cant beat u .That's the power of eshop. You should try once :)) . Enjoy Gaming ROFL =))
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

a3teacher wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:34 pm If u wanna win any kind of fight do tremendous amount of eshop and god also cant beat u .That's the power of eshop. You should try once :)) . Enjoy Gaming ROFL =))
If you make such posts again, I will ban you. Read the rules of the game first.

https://www.a3mania.com/rules-of-conduct
Donation is required for the server to run. No donation.. No A3 Mania. So respect players who donate.. Dont make them feel behind. The reason you are playing on the server is due to the valued donation by them. Any verbal targetting of the donators will be dealt strictly. We value them and do not want any of the players to look down on them. This is a very imoprtant rule which might even lead you to be banned.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm If you make such posts again, I will ban you. Read the rules of the game first.

What wrong thing i said? I just tell him if he having any issue with his enemy for that he is choosing ele or non ele parts, i suggest him to do eshop and get max stuffs and pk his enemy and keep rocking . I m helping him let me help ppl its not bad thing it is?
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
tabrejkhan
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tabrejkhan »

[GM]Blade wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:32 pm If you make such posts again, I will ban you. Read the rules of the game first.

He is taunting you GM like he does and abuses you in game. If you want to get disrespected by players then your choice. It is high time that you teach such people a strict lesson.
اللہ اعانت کرنا بہادر
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Post by a3teacher »

tabrejkhan wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:25 am He is taunting you GM like he does and abuses you in game. If you want to get disrespected by players then your choice. It is high time that you teach such people a strict lesson.
Don't start here boi we are discussing something else and you are going wrong way any ways don't get jealous make your self good and enjoy life rather than this.Come on grow up ma boi :D
tabrejkhan
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by tabrejkhan »

a3teacher wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:12 pm Don't start here boi we are discussing something else and you are going wrong way any ways don't get jealous make your self good and enjoy life rather than this.Come on grow up ma boi :D
You are my BOI my kid. Did you not abuse GM? Did you not say you will sell your char in RC and GM cant do anything? And then my BOI bends down and asks for forgiveness from GM when GM bans him.

And my BOI, who was banned for using Speed Gear? Whose group scammed stuffs? My BOI used keyloggers in cyber cafe to scam items right?

What is there to be a jealous of a free frag who dies and then abuses GM?

Now keep crying. :-@ :-@ That is what you do everywhere. Concentrate on your job if you have one because saying "people are jealous" won't help you my BOI.
اللہ اعانت کرنا بہادر
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Refer to this post

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=208
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord