Expecting Updates

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
a3teacher
Ewealla
Ewealla

Expecting Updates

Post by a3teacher »

Hi GMs,

Expecting updates which can increase number of players ingame as follows :

1. Decrease or remove rubal's elixer dmg for mage class from 3x to 1.5x.

2. Decrease warrior uniq skills cd which is major problem for warrior users. Elegance cd is 60 secs and High Cruise cd is 240 secs. Make it fair. Mirage cd is 15 secs also dec normal cruise cd from 240 to 15 secs.

3. Increase creeps spawn rate in sr at other locations too like top right sr creeps spawn rate.

4. No need of bosses in sr it affects to afk ppl. Ppl drag bosses and afk ppl may not have RN and they only depends on divine heal and low level ppl die and their time and electricity got wasted.

5. Replace proxima boss location to another map ppl getting irritated by that boss.

6. Introduce new maps or events. You can take your time for this update but above updates need to implement asap.

Gm's you have golden opportunity to grab a3 old / new players attention on this lockdown. I think this lockdown duration gonna increase so if you take these updates seriously i am sure that you will see the best results.

Thank you have a nice day !!! Peace!!! :-bd :D
CHAR NAME : Modreter
TOWN : Temoz
REBIRTH : 12 165
TYPE : Archer
OTHER CHARS : Wildkiller,Elexis,Dopamine,Sairentokira.:YMPEACE:
[If you don't like rule...Just follow it...Reach on top...and...Change the rule...]
:YMBRINGITON: :-W :!!
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Re: Expecting Updates

Post by Pain »

a3teacher wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:35 pm Hi GMs,

I feel this should be amended on a priority..... by using these larcs, Mages are giving insane damages on other characters..... And uptill 12k+ damage on Non-dex characters..... Such damages are not given by certain characters on bosses even..... Therefore, this will be unfair for mele characters such as warriors and holyknights...... therefore, this kind of makes Mage a buggy character rather than creating balance in the game.....

Moreover, Cooldown in Freedom or Freewill skills should be reduced as the characters to whom this skill is provided is for a reason..... these characters are not meant for tanking.....

- Its has been years since I posted anything..... :D
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Title of this post got my attention... I wonder whether they are planning anything at all😏
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
milkshake
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by milkshake »

2. Decrease warrior uniq skills cd which is major problem for warrior users. Elegance cd is 60 secs and High Cruise cd is 240 secs. Make it fair. Mirage cd is 15 secs also dec normal cruise cd from 240 to 15 secs.

3. Increase creeps spawn rate in sr at other locations too like top right sr creeps spawn rate.

4. No need of bosses in sr it affects to afk ppl. Ppl drag bosses and afk ppl may not have RN and they only depends on divine heal and low level ppl die and their time and electricity got wasted.

5. Replace proxima boss location to another map ppl getting irritated by that boss.

6. Introduce new maps or events. You can take your time for this update but above updates need to implement asap.

Gm's you have golden opportunity to grab a3 old / new players attention on this lockdown. I think this lockdown duration gonna increase so if you take these updates seriously i am sure that you will see the best results.

1. You have the survival weapon called "DEX" with you. and having said that if you still can not manage to survive with Mage's Damage, there is something missing in your Gameplay.

2. If you sold your archer stuffs for mobile (Gareebi at its peak) and bought chindi warrior stuffs, it doesnt mean GM Should make changes according to your character.

3. Unable to Get spot in top right? Lack of unity. ohh sorry , You have friends in game? (Neither Temoz nor Quanato wants you in their town). So spot in SR doesnt really matter for you.

4. Unless you have poor sense, how did C3 and R4 bosses affect your character? RN is available in E-shop. Ohh wait, Can you afford? :-? :-?

5. Cant kill proxima boss with your townmates? Again failure of Gameplay can be seen here.

6. It is secondary if GM may introduce new maps/events or not, Tere ko to Hatrel ke kone me bossing hi karni hai na? Did we see Temoz coming out of any Hatrel maps? No.

Overall summary : Apna vadapav ka thela mushkil se chala raha hai, Tu game ke updates suggest karega? !!!! :-bd
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Dude when u were playing ur mage Elexis and had Rubal Larc Or had Mor to Purchase Larc , P.S the Larcs and Mor which u obtained by pleading Quanto ppl during Snowman event . U enjoyed using Larcs and happily gave 3x damage to others . Now that your Mor & Larc stock is over and u are incapable to purchase u want GM to make changes in damage . Is your talk Logical ??

Rest relating to SR , if a char is aura I dont a char will die out of that Beta Boss.

Rest Relating to RN , GM don't run server for charity. There is fixed cost to run server . If u don't have RN just eShop it , atleast u will be donating something to server . \m/
Gon
Ellma
Ellma

Post by Gon »

lolzz :)) :-ss
really nice :ymapplause:
CharNameIs :- = Aargon (RB"12 165") :yahoo:
CharName Is = Golden Fox (RB"12 165") :ymdevil:
Char Name Is = Rajputbhai (RB"12 165") \m/
IGKH = Cobra Gang