Sidhe Event/No-event regular map

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at A3 Mania. Write about it, your dream might just come true.
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Sidhe Event/No-event regular map

Post by sharad285shah »

Hi Sir,

Can we have 2-3 bosses during each event? and twice a day?

Its difficult for players playing from other timing.

Also, not to discourage, but fact is T-ppl dont attend event, may be with 2-3 bosses they feel playing Episode 3 server.

They either keep creating different class chr and do hatrel bossing.

We dont have further RB...Also, you have introduced J in Eshop, ppl can make thier Shue , and enter map.

You can reduce Uni-drop rate from bosses, but keep 2-3 bosses or either cancel event and make it like regular...boss spawns once dead.
Lordhunter
Memora
Memora

Re: Sidhe Event/No-event regular map

Post by Lordhunter »

So true!!!! As we see no events are so usefull!! Even forge event boss spawn and drop rate is too low!!
God boss dont give any uniq drop or anything useful even after taking 45mins-1 hr of killing!! Mostly events as we found useless!! Need some extra!!
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

Can we make those maps like other maps? No event, Boss at last floor and can be re-spawned.

You can reduce uni drop rate (already getting only J...which goes fr like 400m.. =)) ) from boss...but keep boss there in maps

However keep entry fee of Quest drop..:D , so that ppl can do quest in 1st - 2nd floor and do bossing in 3rd floor.
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Hly9 »

Totally supporting to this thought.

Since we have already reached to a place where there could be crowd over Sidhe Bossing maps. I myself have seen many players coming in G9 set not so maxed and trying bosses over Sidhe field and H1 H2 bosses. Which is great to see them trying for it and having great fun.

However people who are been playing since long or people with investment could/would be the first one to dive in and show their magic on players before bosses :D . Which in result discourage the new players and players who trying to test their limits in-game. Basically a bad gaming experience.

To avoid such, adding more bosses to maps will just enhance the fun for all and widen up the bossing radar.

Also, Yes the dual timings would be a really great add on for the players in different time zones. Or else it’s the same set of 7 players who will have fun in entire Mania server :)

Now, for the drops and drop rate.. I think it’s pretty well balanced over the server. No complain on that.

IGN: H9
Stay safe, Stay Hydrated, Moral of the game - Enjoy to the Peak.
sahil7895123
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sahil7895123 »

This will be something new and it's a good suggestion.

Let's hope GMs provide their thoughts on this.
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

Hly9 wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 1:45 am Totally supporting to this thought.

Since we have already reached to a place where there could be crowd over Sidhe Bossing maps. I myself have seen many players coming in G9 set not so maxed and trying bosses over Sidhe field and H1 H2 bosses. Which is great to see them trying for it and having great fun.

However people who are been playing since long or people with investment could/would be the first one to dive in and show their magic on players before bosses :D . Which in result discourage the new players and players who trying to test their limits in-game. Basically a bad gaming experience.

To avoid such, adding more bosses to maps will just enhance the fun for all and widen up the bossing radar.

Also, Yes the dual timings would be a really great add on for the players in different time zones. Or else it’s the same set of 7 players who will have fun in entire Mania server :)

Now, for the drops and drop rate.. I think it’s pretty well balanced over the server. No complain on that.

Stay safe, Stay Hydrated, Moral of the game - Enjoy to the Peak.
Ur Opinions are valid but I have different thinking all together listing below.
Sidhe Maps ( Hamutz 1,2,3 ) is bossing event in Mania. But I personally fell it's time waste . Bcoz if u wish to attend all 3 Event ,u need 3 Drops and if u quest for it , it will take 1 hr minimum. All three maps boss killing time 30 mins each , total time goes to 2.30 hrs , accumulated wait time for all three maps pre and post event is 30 mins , total of 3 hrs . What u will get is not sure :p Let minimum return be 300m . I don't feel 300m in 3 hrs is worthy.

Secondly and most important U need a good team support which u won't get bcoz of ur town. Current new Temoz ppl are daring to play and somewhat coming for war but old Temoz ppl will slowly drag ur legs and make u hide and sit in town. Avoid that :p :-bd

Rest about max and non max chars , old ppl have given there time and money to server and they are max and they will definitely pk others . Options are with you all , either deploy time or eShop stuffs . But one thing for sure if u are willing to spend time on server wisely u can have loaded char in few months.
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

Lordofarcher wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:08 pm Ur Opinions are valid but I have different thinking all together listing below.
Sidhe Maps ( Hamutz 1,2,3 ) is bossing event in Mania. But I personally fell it's time waste . Bcoz if u wish to attend all 3 Event ,u need 3 Drops and if u quest for it , it will take 1 hr minimum. All three maps boss killing time 30 mins each , total time goes to 2.30 hrs , accumulated wait time for all three maps pre and post event is 30 mins , total of 3 hrs . What u will get is not sure :p Let minimum return be 300m . I don't feel 300m in 3 hrs is worthy.

Secondly and most important U need a good team support which u won't get bcoz of ur town. Current new Temoz ppl are daring to play and somewhat coming for war but old Temoz ppl will slowly drag ur legs and make u hide and sit in town. Avoid that :p :-bd

Rest about max and non max chars , old ppl have given there time and money to server and they are max and they will definitely pk others . Options are with you all , either deploy time or eShop stuffs . But one thing for sure if u are willing to spend time on server wisely u can have loaded char in few months.

You are right.

But, not all people go for drops.

If you are not going for those map bosses, then whats use of playing episode 3 server? Feels like still playing India...only concentrating on Hatrel bosses.. :))
Lordofarcher
Olgoc
Olgoc

Post by Lordofarcher »

sharad285shah wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 11:47 pm You are right.

But, not all people go for drops.

If you are not going for those map bosses, then whats use of playing episode 3 server? Feels like still playing India...only concentrating on Hatrel bosses.. :))
Bro u are highly confused what to and what not to do. U say u don't want Drops, the u say u can't be limited to Hatrel bosses . First be sure of what u want. The end result of Hamutz bossing is boss drop and that's the reason ppl go. And ya if both town want Drops , then automatically there will be war and side who last long will take drops.

Build up ur clan , have A2 war practice slowly and gradually u will be competing opponents :-bd
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

Lordofarcher wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:02 am Bro u are highly confused what to and what not to do. U say u don't want Drops, the u say u can't be limited to Hatrel bosses . First be sure of what u want. The end result of Hamutz bossing is boss drop and that's the reason ppl go. And ya if both town want Drops , then automatically there will be war and side who last long will take drops.

Build up ur clan , have A2 war practice slowly and gradually u will be competing opponents :-bd

Thanks Man,

You are very correct @ practicing in A2 .

Some ppl dont come, and you dont force ppl. They have thier own priority, some want to load their stuff and other want to play different class characters.

But, if we have regular map, ppl after sometime will eventually start going in those maps.

Also, ppl playing from other time zone have difficulty. So, if there is no event or twice a day, they will also join.
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

The only event i see daily when i login is that.
most of the Q archers trying to pk T ppl.
And yesterday i saw 3 T ppl chasing a Q archer like dogs after a cat in p2 map.
as all bosses were not spawned yet.
i too chased the archer for fun only. :p
And oh boy did he run for full 15 minutes.
i hope all ppl can just do this daily so i can kill all bosses on the map.
as i am poor on wz.
keep it up ppl. :-bd
Hly9
Big Karterian
Big Karterian

Post by Hly9 »

Lordofarcher wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:08 pm Ur Opinions are valid but I have different thinking all together listing below.

Well, Looks like you are from Quanto :)

Anyways, coming to the point.

Am not trying to make it a "Town" thing, but in general for all players. On a straight time line the person who is maxed out will always stay ahead of the new players in terms of experience(game-play), map awareness, In-game items and support from other players.
[Pointer 1]. And we all know, Gears can be E shopped not the experience.

New players are trying on Sidhe maps regardless of Town concept. There are players who joined this game to explore the bossing maps and overall Mania RB server. And to achieve, this people do E shopping. Also cause they wanna enjoy the game to the max, in a limited amount of time they have to play. PvP is one of many things in Mania. [Feel free to correct me here]

Talking on your last para, "Options are with you all, either deploy time or eshop stuffs" this sounds more like a threatening statement to the new players. Pardon me, but this sounded as such to me.

And when you say "Old ppl will definitely PK", that means there is no encouragement to the new players. [Now, read the Pointer 1 again]
I really hope that "Definitely" word changes to "Sometimes" :)
Take an example of modern day FPS/Battale Royale games, adding easy to kill bots against new players, provides them experience and more interest to explore and play longer to enjoy. Now, am not telling you go die infront of some new player, that will just spam our in-game Shout inbox.

Ultimately what I am asking is, if you add more bosses to Sidhe maps and in multiple time zones, it will improve the gaming experience for majority(maybe all) of the Players in Mania. And guess what, more ppl to PK for you guys. Hehe
With regards to drops and drop rate in such manner, Developers are doing great in that. No complain.

Keep Encouraging new players, it helps the server and keep the game alive. You dont wanna be the only one to run over maps, do you ?

Stay safe, Stay Hydrated, Moral of the Game - Enjoy to the peak.
sahil
Cullijpayhern
Cullijpayhern

Post by sahil »

Good points H9.

I really like the following part and wish Gm's take this as an enhancement to the Side/proximia world for bossing experience
"Take an example of modern day FPS/Battale Royale games, adding easy to kill bots against new players, provides them experience and more interest to explore and play longer to enjoy"

You may say we have Episode 1,2,3 bosses for this. But an Rb10/11/12 player is exploring his 165 level and building his character. Such modified bosses on these maps should be challenging, fun, encourage party bossing.
Player kill should not be the only criteria for fun once you reach higher rebirths.
Quests, bosses should be made that way too.

This will result in better game play, more players sticking around and surge in eshopping too!

Taking points from Lord of Archer. All the work for just one boss which spawns in each Hamutz map isn't much encouraging. The number should atleast be 2/3 in each map.
IGN: Sahil
A3 Mania
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

GM

Can you please check and do something?

We are not moving with new RB nor new episodes, can we please make atleast episode 3 as episode 3?

You can definitely decrease drop rate in Hatrel Maps too, else new comers will not get chance to boss and RB12 players will stuck in Hatrel maps only.

Please make this event 3-4 times a day.

Or, Remove an event, make it normal map, keep boss in 3rd room where you need quest drop to enter ?

Waiting for your kind response.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Thank you for your inputs. We will evaluate them and see to what we can do about it.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

[GM]Blade wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:24 pm Thank you for your inputs. We will evaluate them and see to what we can do about it.
Hi GM,

Any timeline? Like, when it can be implemented? :yahoo: