Leanne ABsuing + Capricorn Relased?

Any rule breakers and problem creators to report! Let us know!
GandalfTheGrey
Memora
Memora

Re: Leanne ABsuing + Capricorn Relased?

Post by GandalfTheGrey »

What is the history behind this 2 guys a3teacher and Juscallmeargo i see them fight on every salt post like a divorce filed couples
submitting videos and screenshots to court =))
Pain
Skicaboreck
Skicaboreck

Post by Pain »

It is sad to see people getting abusive everywhere.... these people are not even thinking twice before blabbering filth, whether it be game or in forum..... We understand it must be because of their upbringing or the surrounding they live or create.

However, I use to think they didnt respect the game or thought that they wont be caught abusing, so they use to abuse in game (I mean there are spams of personal attacks and unacceptable abusive languages to anyone's parents)..... however, these people are now openly using abusive and double meaning languages in forums.....

This means they neither respect the game and the administration which is totally unacceptable....

Moreover, a bug user is banned to stop the undue exploitation of game by him and setting an example to others of strict administration. However, if bug user is un-banned (Whatever may be the reason, I understand it must be discussed amongst the GMS - its just my opinion), it creates doubts amongst other sincere players.

Therefore, we expect some serious steps to be taken by GMs regarding this issue..... else it will give a negative impression to other players......
£€G€ÑК Ðøц С€......... Wë K¡££ TH€M....... !!!!!!

IGN: Recobeast, BunnyFastard, Cybertooth
IGC: Archer, Warrior
IGKH: Akatsuki(Leader)
Tomriddle
Ranias
Ranias

Post by Tomriddle »

Pain wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:27 pm It is sad to see people getting abusive everywhere.... these people are not even thinking twice before blabbering filth, whether it be game or in forum..... We understand it must be because of their upbringing or the surrounding they live or create.

However, I use to think they didnt respect the game or thought that they wont be caught abusing, so they use to abuse in game (I mean there are spams of personal attacks and unacceptable abusive languages to anyone's parents)..... however, these people are now openly using abusive and double meaning languages in forums.....

This means they neither respect the game and the administration which is totally unacceptable....

Moreover, a bug user is banned to stop the undue exploitation of game by him and setting an example to others of strict administration. However, if bug user is un-banned (Whatever may be the reason, I understand it must be discussed amongst the GMS - its just my opinion), it creates doubts amongst other sincere players.

Therefore, we expect some serious steps to be taken by GMs regarding this issue..... else it will give a negative impression to other players......
It is clear that GM's are favouring few people inspite of the fact that they using bugs or abusing in game or in forum.

If they are getting PAID for this they I can understand. Or maybe they are playing those char.

The way it's going, it's clear they don't care for other old players anymore!
:ymdevil: "Only I Can Live Forever!!!" :ymdevil:
The Dark Lord
duhavenger
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by duhavenger »

GandalfTheGrey wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 4:01 am What is the history behind this 2 guys a3teacher and Juscallmeargo i see them fight on every salt post like a divorce filed couples
submitting videos and screenshots to court =))
This is how it looks like sometimes when people start fighting on public chat somtimes.
Attachments
kimtrump.jpg
kimtrump.jpg (45.45 KiB) Viewed 5471 times
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania Administrator
A3 Mania Administrator

Post by [GM]Blade »

Tomriddle wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 6:07 pm It is clear that GM's are favouring few people inspite of the fact that they using bugs or abusing in game or in forum.
Read first before posting crap like this.

Player Conduct Rules
You may report any disorderly conduct or abuses to [email protected].
We will not address any requests for bans, unbans or justifications for account or chat bans through the support system or entertain reports through the Forums.
[GM]Blade
A3 Mania GameMaster
sharad285shah
Hell Karterian
Hell Karterian

Post by sharad285shah »

@ Blade

Since you have already responded for other craps,

can u now clarify WHY BANNED CHR ARE RELEASED? ( that too chr who have used bug )?
GandalfTheGrey
Memora
Memora

Post by GandalfTheGrey »

For some players abusing and personal fights is the only thing keeping them playing. And its ok i guess they get into personal fights do eshop to load chars so they can *Fight* its fine if its supporting the server least add muting option so don't have to watch abusive shouts. Yes i know closing chat bar helps but i also want to see who selling items or anyone making gp party